It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHCA and Sanders Issue Statements about Altercations and Violence at Trump Rallies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I believe in the right to protest, Sanders believes in it too. I mean, the man was arrested for protesting in college.

You don't have to agree and that's fine.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Isn't that like asking ATS to be nice to trolls and not ban them?
edit on 10-3-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Isn't that like asking ATS to be nice to trolls and not ban them?

Trolls, like those that attempt to drown out the person people came far and wide to see, add nothing to the conversation by rude and interruptible behavior. I was told my members not to feed the trolls.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I believe in the right to protest, Sanders believes in it too. I mean, the man was arrested for protesting in college.

You don't have to agree and that's fine.

I appreciate your position, and the civility of your response. I live 30 miles north of Seattle, and it took planning and effort to get to the rally that day. Then it's called off because of 2 obnoxious women pushing their agenda. Yea, it pissed me and a lot of others off.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
People are going to the Trump rallies to intentionally start altercations with legitimate attendees or to cause a disruption or scene. The far left and the establishment right are the real culprits here. Then the media blames it on Trump. Just another underhanded tactic to subvert the democratic process.
edit on 10-3-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: neo96

Its called freedom of speech and regardless of that the 2 black men that were ejected weren't even protesting. It was the white woman in their group that was actually protesting the event. So not only does this wreak of blatant racism, but it just shows the type of ignorant violence that trump is bringing about and will only be amplified drastically if he becomes president.

Freedom of speech cannot be infringed by the government. That doesn't mean that if you're an a#$hole you won't get popped in the mouth. The guy is getting prosecuted for doing it, what else do you want?

Racism, BS, grasping at straws. Minorities seem to be, in my opinion, rejecting the Democratic party excuses that have allowed for the unsavory elements to operate with impugnity. Minorities don't want politicians making excuses for them. They want good jobs they can be proud to have, enabling them to have strong and self-sufficient families. We need jobs, not hand-outs. Minorities are recognizing that, so the Democratic party has to bring out the racism card as a last defense, having destroyed those communities for cheap votes.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

By "the politics of division", Sanders camp means the disrupters, who happen to be the ones starting it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join