It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rough draft for a book&Cosmic Top Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Not sure exactly where this one fits...but it explains alot that is under the topic.

I read through the entire site, but I'll let you guys decide. Has anyone heard of this guy before?
Major Jack Downing,

Heres a quote from the site;

"I've said a lot about the Black Ops Brethren and the BOpFFOr, which are, were, and probably will always be profoundly black operations, despite my detailed recounts. What are the odds that these projects will be leaked or declassified? Well that really depends on all of you. In my lifetime, I expect not to see this stuff brought out, but I feel that if dedicated UFO and Black Ops investigators, in cooperation with the media (naturally) can pry open the history of the 1127th, a veritable Pandora's box of Black Operations will spring forth, literally exposing all of the lies of UFO/alien abductions, and dramatically alter trends in our culture which we take for granted. It will result in a whole new understanding of technology, black operations, and the organization of clandestine operations in government intelligence. If this can be done soon enough, X-day might be averted, as well as the consequent police-state actions planned to coincide with it. "

Link

[Edited on 14-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I had to find a story that was professing the opposite of the one above so here goes.

I read this one also, and I'm not sure which one is worse for propaganda. As today we all have learned anything is possible. I hope this is of interest, anyone heard of this guy either?

Col. Robert Dean;

Heres the opposing Link.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I had to find a story that was professing the opposite of the one above so here goes.

I read this one also, and I'm not sure which one is worse for propaganda. As today we all have learned anything is possible. I hope this is of interest, anyone heard of this guy either?

Col. Robert Dean;

Heres the opposing Link.

I have. I bought his CD titled "The UFO Anthology" and found him to be very credible. I have no reason to doubt his claims and stories.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
After reading the fist few sentances of the Richard Gall article, I knew it was bunk.

Cosmic Top Secret is not a NATO clearance. NATO does not issue clearances.

Cosmic Top Secret is a security marking applied to classified information shared within NATO, which is classified Top Secret. Most of this TS information is either encryption codes, or warfighting plans.

Anybody with a Top Secret clearance can see Cosmic Top Secret information, as long as you sign a NATO briefing statement (no big deal).

Cosmic Top Secret has been around for 50 years and is a relic of the Cold War. It is not some "super-secret" clearance issued by anyone.

top topics

join