It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders wants to bring back deported immigrants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

White guilt really? So you don't like the last few things he's said and that compels you to jump to the other side of the spectrum?

Seems rational...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I didn't realize the extent of his crazy.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

these people broke the law to gain an anchor baby just so they can keep breaking the law with the hopes of the govt doing just what you suggest and forgive them their transgressions. Thats totally wrong. How many laws can you break and get away with and receive positive benefit from being a law breaker. thats wrong no matter how you paint it.
edit on 10-3-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

So change the US Constitution? Interesting...

By the way the biggest drain on your tax dollars is Wall Street.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Sounds like you didn't do your homework and now you feel duped and small so you're overcompensating. News Flash... Bernie is far left.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

wallstreets a different problem. we're dealing illegal immigration in this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

White guilt really? So you don't like the last few things he's said and that compels you to jump to the other side of the spectrum?

Seems rational...

Damn! Domo1 switched teams???????

This is HUGE!

Give him/her a break, maybe Bernie "Triggered" them......

Sorry, but because of this one issue Domo1 is now at the other end of the spectrum? I just hope you don't defriend him/her on facebook, that could be tragic!

link   

I didn't do enough homework. I'm thinking I'm not the only one, which is why I'm sharing.

link   
We all know Hillary will be the nominee, enjoy the circus.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Guilt is over 9000.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

He's not talking about giving them a totally free pass. They still have to apply for citizenship. They'll just get to do it while living with their citizen family members in the U.S.

So why should they get citizenship when they broke the LAW to get here ?

If I break the law I lose my second amendment right.

Bascially because Bernie 'says so'.

Domo is RIGHT.

The only thing that is about is BUYING Future voters.

Then one day when they lose that thrill up their leg, and figure out they have been LIED to.

Make a bunch of people from other countries that don't know how full of crap people like Sanders are.

New 'Instant' voters.

I think every one should start acting like liberals do, and start picking and choosing when the law 'matters'.

Let freggin ANARCHY reign supreme.
edit on 10-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Yet if you think about it, how innocent in causes of immigration is Wall Street? Now about that Constitution...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Still, you seem all too ready to respond to the dog whistle. Caring about minorities and immigrants equals white guilt? Mr. Trump left someone behind.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
After reading the source article, it seems reasonable to me.

As a nation that should value the family structure and keep it intact when and where we can, this proposal does not go to any extreme that would have a negative effect. In fact, I think it would have positive economic effects, possibly in other areas as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So change the US Constitution? Interesting...

By the way the biggest drain on your tax dollars is Wall Street.

That's big fat truthfully challenged statement.

Social engineering is the biggest drain on tax dollars.

That means social security,medicare,medicaid,food stamps,free education that now stands over one trillion dollars with no possible way to repay.

AKA the lefts WELFARE programs.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I didn't do enough homework. I'm thinking I'm not the only one, which is why I'm sharing.

We forgive you.

You woke up before it was too late

link   

yes about that. better grab your duck tape.

Rush Limbaugh

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
We all know Hillary will be the nominee, enjoy the circus.

Which is great, as Bernie supporters will never vote for Shillary and they're either going to not vote or come out and vote for Trump, who'll slaughter Shillary in the general election so we can finally get our nation back and on track.

link   
I wouldn't see it as 'changing the constitution' not at all. If Anyone were in the USA illegally, all Births should automatically become Null and Void for obvious reasons which i have presented.

Illegal residents are breaking the law, should they be given gifts and offerings freely? That's like saying Criminals who break the law should just be waved along, without reprimand.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Then punish the assholes (corporations, MIC) that cause so much of the economic woes south of the border! Get on the right problem instead of apologizing for pigs and punishing families.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join