It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker: The Real Gordon Gekko Just Endorsed Bernie Sanders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Enough with the insulting and inaccurate rhetoric.

So it's ok for Bernie to INSULT millions of middle class workers on Wall Street.

They aren't all Gekkos.

I wonder how many would lose their jobs. Like the thousands did after Frank Dodd.

Why you think that is, well - ignorant, ill-informed, and ridiculous.

I think that is because I am inforned.

The only WAY European coutnries are 'paying' for that glorious free college, and healthcare is by increased income taxes on everyone, and new taxes like the VAT.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: neo96

how about you address the man endorsing Bernie? would you call him an idiot? why is he wrong?

Truth be told I could care less what a guy made famous by hollywood, and a left winger like Stone.

His 'opinion' is has no more value than anyone elses.
edit on 10-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Thanks so much for posting the video!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The big money loves Bernie.

All his plans point to big profits for big companies.

Government employees can't do the work or do the financing.

NWO a-go-go

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Will Sanders be harangued by the media to disavow this endorsement the same way they went after Trump over the David Duke nonsense?

No.

Sanders rants, and raves about evil rich people.

A evil rich person endorses Sanders.

A thread gets created on ATS telling us all how 'awesome' it is.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Tell me why European and Scandinavian countries have the highest quality of life?

Do you not care if others are happy? Healthy? Is the only way "freedom should reign" be based on you're definition of freedom, rather than based on a much wider opinion of the people?
edit on 10-3-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hahahaha. You are losing it. The kind of people who created the Fed are not people like Bernie. The people who wanted the FED are the people who own Hillary. You need to do yoga or something NEO your blood pressure is making you say more non-sensical things than usual.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So it's ok for Bernie to INSULT millions of middle class workers on Wall Street.

He didn't insult any of those people.

He's talking, very clearly, about the megamillionaires - the billionaires - the corporations who offshore their wealth to tax havens, and take advantage of slave wages in other countries and accept "corporate welfare" for their state-side workers to have enough to eat.

He's talking about the CEOs and corporations who donate MILLIONS to people like Hillary.

Apparently, neo, you simply refuse to understand this. I guess maybe your entire 'retirement' is tied up with Wall Street, and you are terrified that you might have to pay taxes.....

Or, I could be wrong. But in any case your rhetoric is really, well, "out-of-touch" with reality.
Are you a 1%er here incognito?
If so (and sadly for you), your world is about to be overthrown.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Tell me why European and Scandinavian countries have the highest quality of life?

No they don't.

They ALL have the highest GDP to DEBT ratio of 'first' world countries.

All those champagne wishes, and caviar schemes all on a paycheck less than walmart.

Because that STATE is taking over 60 percent of their incomes to pay for those social delusions.

Where gas and milk cost over $10 bucks a gallon.

Hoorah!

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL That kind of double speak works on YOUR subset of the population Xuenchen. Whispering your particular brand of dishonest poison into the ear of a Sanders supporter gets you nothing but a face full of spittle as they laugh right in it.

link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Scandinavian countries have the highest quality of life because it's filled with Scandinavians. Scandinavians who move to America have the same success, if not better success, than they do at home, but without the mediocre culture and poor food.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

if colonel sanders himself told you were to buy chicken, you wouldn't listen? this is a guy that obviously knows economics and understands how money moves.

nope. dismissed. why didnt he pick Hillary? why didnt he pick Trump? oh thats right we should all listen to you and not this millionaire that knows wall street like the back of his hand.
edit on 10-3-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Keep going.

Please by all means keep using a FELON to prove supporting Sanders is a 'righteous' cause.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Actually they do have the best standard of living. And FACTS back that up. Having lived there I've also seen it.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No they don't.

Yes, they do.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

Actually they do have the best standard of living. And FACTS back that up. Having lived there I've also seen it.

Bull and CRAP

European DEBT crisis.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

If Colonel Sanders told me where to buy chicken, I'd question his motives.....

Just like this guy.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

aw crap, i forgot this is a conspiracy site. rationality must be thrown out the window, let me try again.

if you pause the video when he looks into the camera, you can clearly see his eyelids closing sideways.
reptilian overlord confirmed, he supports Sanders, Sanders confirmed for Illuminati.
edit on 10-3-2016 by vjr1113 because: s at the end of Sander, illuminati confirmed

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yes people Europeans sure do have it awesome don't they ?

Most Europeans pay a much higher price for gasoline than Americans do, anywhere between $6 and $10 more per gallon

www.ibtimes.com...

That means it would cost 50 bucks to fill up a five gallon can.

$200 to fill of a 20 gallon tank.

That would be over $800 bucks a month in fuel expenses alone with 1 fill up per week.

That sure is some 'high' standard of living.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Source
Source

Now, America supposedly ranks at number 6 and 12 respectively on those charts - But I would challenge those as averages. One happy billionaire and one homeless sad person does not equal a multi-millionaire with a mediocre mood. Seeing as America has terrible inequality, I'd argue those charts are skewed but STILL as number 1 with money - We should be the top of those charts.

Those are the important things to me at least - Dealing with pollution, happiness, healthcare standards, safety, purchasing power.

Notice how threads on ATS and all over the internet are either " I live in America and it sucks here " or... " You live in America and it sucks there"

Everyone knows America is amazing in some ways - Like overall money and gdp per capita and such - but terrible in other ways, such as whether or not people think it's worth it.

You may only care about money. I care about the people - And while we can debate whether your ideas or european ideas create a person with more freedom and happiness - Statistics are not on your side.
edit on 10-3-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join