It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

78 Year old Man Sucker Punched Protestor at Trump Rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nbondo

originally posted by: Tsubaki
That was hilarious.

I would have laid his old ass out.

That was hilarious.

Then I would've knocked you out.

Act like an animal you get treated like one. Maybe someday they'll figure that out.

Wait, which person are you saying acted "like an animal". The man protesting or the man who is unable to control his violent cowardice?

Also... are you saying you run around, knocking out animals?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nbondo

How would yo know how much time is spent by members unless you have been here before? The revolving door of trolls who spend too much time on ATS. How ironic.

I think he made valid points. It is a bit simplistic to break it down to being a gangster or what ever was alluded to.

I have never met a politically involved "gangsta" and yes I have known plenty.

He does like hip hop I am certain. Like a chain wearing metal head can be seen to like metal.

Does that mean anything? No.

Also, again, defending a sucker punch which is a cowardly act by itself. Lets not also forget this is a grown ass man assaulting a kid.

I dont care if he was wrong, he was being removed- Problem solved. Why make it worse?

edit on 3 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Trump fans are awesome, they cry cause people are too sensitive, then cry cause they get called out.

Heres hoping trump sticks around for a while ats will be a gold mine for stand up comics.
edit on 10-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I wasnt refering to yours, though I was curious. I am glad you are as sensible as you are witty. LOL

Have a good one.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: seeker1963

I wasnt refering to yours, though I was curious. I am glad you are as sensible as you are witty. LOL

Have a good one.

You have a good one too!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Every thread I read that dudes in it. I don't have to monitor the sun all day to know it's always there. It's embarrassing you all take this Internet forum stuff o seriously. It's really an indictment of your actual life bc who would want this when they could get things done in reality. Guy was a thug and the old guys had enough just like a lot of us. I'm all for punching thugs.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Lynched at a Trump rally!!!! HOLY BATBALLS you are all nuts. If it was an old black man who hit a young kid acting out I would say the same thing. He lived through the nightmare of racism.

Again, my post is not racial at all!

I am getting sick of being called a racist bigot because I support Trump and maybe one or two of 20,000 people act the fool you blame anyone. It is prejudice to be honest....

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Trump supporters do not like the facts.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Lets not also forget this is a grown ass man assaulting a kid.

I'm not supporting the old man for using violence when he was not defending himself or anyone else, but you US members make me laugh with your use of the 'kid' word.
The guy was what early 20's?

Funny as #, my 18 year old competitive rugby playing son is 6'2" and built like a muscular brick #house...kid FFS, give me a break, your use of the word is lame as # and for emotional effect at best.

Again, the old guy had no justifiable excuse to use violence, but kid? Who the # are you kidding lol.
edit on 10.3.2016 by grainofsand because: grammar

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I am getting sick of being called a racist bigot because I support Trump

I don't believe anyone said you were a racist because you support Trump. When you say things like "Punk-ass mark is what Captain Braids was....lol..if that was my friend I would never let him forget the time he was keepin it real and an old cracka tried to hit him...", some may interpret that as being racially-based stereotype.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What happened to "Don't taze me bro"?
I'm not excusing anyone sucker punching someone even if they are flipping everyone off and being a nuisance.
But I do seem to recall a time not so long ago that anyone protesting inside a political event got much worse than a punch, not to mention arrested.
Why let these BLM people march through at all?
I daresay a black event interrupted by a bunch of self-righteous whites would end quite differently.
Double standards suck and America is full of them.

Eta: Sure seems like a lot of cameras were ready to pick this up from every angle.
Maybe Xuenchen is on to something.
In this day and age creating the news is more effective at controlling a narrative than hoping reality works out in your favor.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I take almost everything seriously, my prerogative. I am a serious person.

Also, maybe you guys have the same interests. You seem to take it seriously enough to go for him. Perhaps its because you dont agree with his opinions?
Is that something mature and logical to do?

Punching a person not physically hurting you, and especially before you square off like MEN, is a cowards act. Unless this is war. Is it? No its not.

But yes he is a "thug" because he dresses like his musical subculture stylizes. Indeed. Maybe he is but its neither here nor there. He is still ONE OF OUR PEOPLE getting politically involved. I think thats great, even if we disagree. I am also one to actually live the american ethos....die for your right to disagree. Ever heard that? Might want to take that seriously. Good Americans do.

but hey, what ever.

ra ra ra.

edit on 3 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Guy was a thug

Do you actually know the definition of " Thug "

" A violent person, especially a criminal "

www.oxforddictionaries.com...

No he isn't a " thug " Not in the footage i saw anyway.

The " Thug " i saw in the footage was the tosser in the cowboy hat.

edit on 10-3-2016 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Here's a better view from Inside Edition. (Warning advertising).

There is a better angle of this cowardly attack.

Don't care what the guy was saying. I wonder if Trump denounced this.

Charges have been filed. This is not OK.

There is lots of anger out there. Trump should not throw gas on it.

Black people get a pass when someone calls them a 'n-word' to hit them.
the whole you can say what you want but you got to pay the consequences that should apply in this case. if one is acceptable the other is also as in the black man screaming .. 'honkey [POS] # YOU OLD CRACKER' if the guy said that to the man those are fighting words.. end of story clean shoot

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The lines have already been drawn. I'm not going to Bernie rally and flip everyone off and expect not to get hit. That's what the thug did and he got hit. That's rules of the road where o came from. Maybe y'all need to get out more. Come flip me off I'll hit you too
edit on 10-3-2016 by Nbondo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nbondo

The lines have already been drawn. I'm not going to Bernie rally and flip everyone off and expect not to get hit.

But you wouldn't get hit. That's the point.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This seems to be a common theme with Trump rallies and his supporters. There have been numerous articles and news realeases with his people getting violent and nasty with people.

(post by Nbondo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Only a matter of time until a colored person gets lynched at a Trump rally, and if that happens I'm sure we'll have his cheerleaders telling us how those "thugs" had it coming

You must have a deep mind from within which you can reach to pull out these racist absurdities.

What's next? A jew get's pushed at a Trump rally, the next logical step must be a holocaust? I'm sorry but there is no amount of chewing gum to connect your logic here.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join