It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

78 Year old Man Sucker Punched Protestor at Trump Rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I will say it now and will say it again. If you wanna be tough, be ready for someone to be there to put you in your place.

20 something throwing wanna be gang signs at a Turmp rally 'hit', not punched, by an old man. HAHAHAHAHAHA. There was no punch.

17 protests. If you are against him, ok, but why ruin it for the 10's of thousands there to see him.

Punk-ass mark is what Captain Braids was....lol..if that was my friend I would never let him forget the time he was keepin it real and an old cracka tried to hit him...

This is also not about freedom of speech. These are private events. All 17 protest groups could have stood outside and would not have been bothered. LEgally.
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-10T14:33:54-06:000254 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-10T14:34:37-06:000237 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The thug got what he deserved. Plenty more where that came from.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
20 something throwing wanna be gang signs at a Turmp rally 'hit', not punched, by an old man. HAHAHAHAHAHA. There was no punch.

There you have it everyone; middle fingers are now gang-signs, using your elbow to physically assault someone is acceptable over your fist and assault is an acceptable reaction to someone who, while vulgar, is peacefully leaving the venue.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Wanna be gang signs..If he wants to give someone the finger be ready for a punch, not a smack talk, to your mouth. He was a punk who got hit by an old man. I would tell him the same thing if he was standing next to me. Giving someone the finger is not peaceful.

It is not racial either.

You want to show up to a private event and cause trouble color does not matter. An asshole is not black or white with me just an asshole....
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-10T14:41:27-06:000227 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If he wants to give someone the finger be ready for a punch, not a smack talk, to your mouth.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words god help you, I'll burn your house down.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nbondo

originally posted by: Tsubaki
That was hilarious.

I would have laid his old ass out.

That was hilarious.

Then I would've knocked you out.

Act like an animal you get treated like one. Maybe someday they'll figure that out.

Then I would have knocked you o- never mind, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Also, if that is how you treat animals someone should report you - animals aren't there for you to sucker punch.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"gang signs"

"punk ass.....Captain Braids"

"old cracka"

You cannot expect us to take such a ridiculous post seriously.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Burn my house down? If you are anything close to Captain PussyPants giving the finger you might burn yourself with a match.

Bottom line of what I was saying. If you show up somewhere to cause trouble be ready for trouble. This is common sense 101 which these protesters do not have. He thought he would be able to tell everyone he gave Trump the finger when he really got punked by a 78 year old ma....

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why not? We are supposed to take the protester seriously. Please tell me what he accomplished other than some awesome ball busting from friends on this.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Only a matter of time until a colored person gets lynched at a Trump rally, and if that happens I'm sure we'll have his cheerleaders telling us how those "thugs" had it coming

(post by Nbondo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Burn my house down? If you are anything close to Captain PussyPants giving the finger you might burn yourself with a match.

Bottom line of what I was saying. If you show up somewhere to cause trouble be ready for trouble. This is common sense 101 which these protesters do not have. He thought he would be able to tell everyone he gave Trump the finger when he really got punked by a 78 year old ma....

He got trouble; he was removed, people returned his vulgarity with vulgarities of their own.

The bottom line is, hitting someone for something they said is an absurd reaction from someone who's got some real sensitivity issues; seems like he'd probably be the same type of person to get upset about the world trying to be PC.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

That's the kicker!

The word "troublemaker" escapes the minds of these so called Social Justice Warriors! I mean seriously, they cause trouble and they get their ass beat. In my day that was a lesson learned on "RESPECT" OR not be dumb enough to put your self in a position to get your ass beat!

They demand respect and tolerance, while behaving in manners contrary to what they PREACH? Sound familiar?

Life is about choices.......

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Who says "colored person" anymore?

I don't support the hit, though i see people suggest the EDL deserves to be punched when they march through primarily Islamic neighborhoods because they are inciting . So the same logic should be applied here, # it I don't care two ways from Sunday trump isn't my guy. "Lynching colored people" Jesus Christ that's the most racist thing I've read all day.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

We are supposed to take the protester seriously

About as serious as your post. Both are equally pointless. When you say things like "keepin it real and an old cracka tried to hit him", someone may find that to be a bit racist because you are projecting your own stereotype on what you believe a black person to be and may talk like.

Please tell me what he accomplished other than some awesome ball busting from friends on this.

Well, he made it to youtube and provided fuel for the fire with those that believe Trump's supporters are racist bigots. Regardless of whether or not he was an idiot, mission accomplished.

Add to that posts like yours and it really adds fuel to the fire.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
well,

A guy sucker punches someone who could be his kids kid, and people defend him. A cowardly act no matter what people say. Square off and fight if you are so tough.

Had this been an old black MAN punching a white jackass TEEN we would be upitty and upset.

But this is social justice. JUSTICE? LOL

edit on 3 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

link   

link   

originally posted by: tadaman
well,

A guy sucker punches someone who could be his kids kid, and people defend him.

Had this been an old black guy punching a white jackass we would be upitty and upset.

But this is social justice. JUSTICE? LOL

If you are referring to my post, I said he should be arrested!

No one has a right to assault anyone because of words!

Being a hot headed ass isn't restricted to political or racial traits!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join