It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does love motivate you too?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
For the love is not only my screen name it is my motivation. We do everything for the love. Even our love of hatred. Some people just love to be angry. Some just love to be sad. Me, I love to experience my life in the most positive light I can. I love to look at nature and appreciate the simple things. Birds chirping. Trees swaying in the wind. Flowers growing. The wispy clouds and beautiful colors in the sky at sunset or sunrise. Cows grazing in the fields. Simple things. We can choose what we love. What we want to embrace. This is not a difficult process. What you love is what motivates you. The love of my life is my wonderful wife. She motivates me to be the best person I can be. How she feels about her life daily with me in it motivates me. I am not motivated by greed or vanity or negativity. I am for the love of my life. What are you for the love of?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

I love your screenname, I love the message.

Love

Love for our fellow people and animals and the planet.

We need more of it.

Damn I sound like a hippy, but I don't care. It's the truth!!

Just LESS love of things like: money, celebrities, materialism.

edit on 10-3-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I love my country walks also. I live very close to chemical plants, steel plants and industry very near. Yet at the same time I also live close to the countryside and nature. I spend alot of time country walking to get away from the grind.

We are nicknamed the smoggies by a local rival football team. So I understand where youre coming from.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thank you, sappy it may be but love really is what makes the world go 'round.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Hard to love smog or pollution or industry, but I am glad you get out and enjoy the nature in spite.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Love is the only thing that motivates me.

I loved hearing about what you love, thanks for the pick me up.

I live with nothing but forest behind my house, I love it. And my family and animals are a great inspiration too.

Nothing wrong with spreading the love, keep it up!

May you see joy in every moment!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This will sound silly, but I really do think love is what makes the whole cosmos work. Love is a force we haven't really figured out how to describe or measure in physical terms, but it permeates everything.

It is the cause, purpose, and reason for all. Why not?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Very little motivates me.

Always been my problem even as a small child.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
no love doesn't motivate me.

but to each their own
edit on 10-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

Everything we do has love in it, even those things that people don't love. I think it is funny how some people are determined to loath love. They don't realize they still love loathing. Simple things make me happy and I am glad to know you get it. Find a rainbow and make a snow angel.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Love is a very powerful expression of emotion. Used in the right form it can be healing, used in the wrong form it can be debilitating. Many people use their love of hatred to the detriment of others. I want a world that uses love for the right reasons.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

Your love of a lack of motivation is all consuming, try to take a moment to be honest with yourself. I am sure if you try you can find something of a positive nature to love and be motivated by.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

I think you are mistaken. You love being negative apparently. Take a walk tomorrow morning and behold the beauty that surrounds you. There is something you love that gives you happiness. Maybe it is just something silly like chocolate.

top topics

join