It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Islam hates us" Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well what did he SAY about it?

If he spoke lazily enough to give the wrong impression he is just a simpleton. If he deliberately sought to mislead his audience. Either way, bad form.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Well, if you ask me, a whole good part of the Islamic world hates USA. Tough bite to swallow, but true.

It sure does.

Especially when Islam has no 'separation' of church, and state.

I do love it though.

Trump critics defending a bunch of right wing,neocons,clinging to their guns, and religion.

That has a horrendous track record on women's rights,gay rights, and bigotry worse than the GOP.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
They do not hate you, they hate what your government has done to them.

Seems like a semantical difference at best considering most of their terrorist attacks on our soil have been on civilian targets and most of their kidnappings and beheading of Americans inside the cat box have been against journalists and civilian aid workers...

Sorry dude, most of America is tired of cleaning spit out of our eyes.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

They are about a specific Belief . Deny the TRUTH oh Unenlightened one .

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Well, if you ask me, a whole good part of the Islamic world hates USA. Tough bite to swallow, but true.

Careful now. Someone may become offended and butt hurt by facts.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
a reply to: Willtell

The last time someone like that came into power, it turned into a very bad time for a group of people and the world.

People say it is low to compare him to that person but C'mon, the similarities are scary.

Last time someone came to power and outright accepted and wanted muslims around, until Obama, was Adolf Hitler. You #ing idiot.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Careful now. Someone may become offended and butt hurt by facts.

The part of Islam that has me overly alarmed in the pre-enlightenment positions they take on science (unless creating a bomb), social issues, and the fact they are not very big on education. Basically, they're not the people they were only 50 years ago where progressive ideals took hold in many middle eastern cultures after WWII. The occupations of those states that collaborated with Hitler came around like Egypt and Libya.
The countries that are not now considered Islamic theocracy in the middle east is Syria and Israel. And currently the US is bringing in all the morons that got their asses handed to them by Assad for trying to force into place a theocracy backed by the 44th President and the Secretary of State that has email open for all to see.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The Quran existed long before America became known as a nation...

And it will live long after your society crumbles.

American's like Trump have a sense of self importance, he really isn't that smart.

No.

The Quran along with the Bible and every other text will soon be so forgotten, so utterly erased no one will be able to conjure up even the mere memory that such drivel ever existed.

The time is at hand.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

When one's belief system is insulted time and again, people tend to remember.

So, Joe, were I to insult your beliefs time and again, for say a decade or so, and better yet, convince a bunch of others to do it...you'd probably harbor a bit of dislike for me.

Insulting the Prophet is just about as grave an offense as exists in Islam, or so I'm told. I'm sure one of our resident Muslims will correct me if I'm wrong.

Let me ask you this. Why do you feel it necessary to insult a system of belief that isn't even yours? Are you that threatened by it? Or do you hate so easily?

We are all threatened by it. Remember 911? (At least are dear leaders say it is them). I don't buy that, but it is the official mantra.
And still we are very threatened by THEM the radicalized ones. They are always looking for opportunities to kill us, and anyone anywhere who isn't them. France for instance. London subway. Suicide bombings. And that long list goes on.

As far as Mohammed goes, he was a known perverted pedophile, so spare me the platitudes.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The Bible predates it all.
John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

What is your point?

My point is, Hating America isn't in the Quran, no matter how many times you repeat yourself.

You are correct, Hating EVERYTHING is in the Quran, and it is repeated many times.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: TechniXcality

LOL How can you try to tell me what represents Islam? Mad that the little stereotypes don't match reality? The first country to recognize America's independence was the Muslim kingdom of Morocco lol. I'm sure you knew that though, right? And the 3 largest Islamic countries have already selected female Heads of State. That's something even "secular" America hasn't done yet. In fact, the US backed the military coup that took down the last democratically elected female leader of Pakistan lol. But of course, you knew that too, right?

I'm sure you also knew that the secular Islamic countries are the ones the West keeps destabilizing in order to appease their Wahhabi allies. For example, Syria, Iraq, and Libya all had flourishing communities of non-Muslims. In fact, the US-led Iraq War caused more than 2 million Iraqi Christians to flee the fighting while emboldening the radicals. Of course, you didn't care much about Islamic secularism then, did you?

Also, I don't really care if you think I'm helping or not by holding some flag and whatever you said. I'll keep speaking the truth, regardless. And I'll also keep pushing for all of my goals & political positions here, even when it benefits internet "experts" that don't know what they're talking about.

Of course, it's also a bit fascinating that you and many of the other people in this thread love to speak about Islam, yet have never even read the Qur'an. Sounds ridiculous to me, like someone talking about the Constitution without ever having read it. But whatever.

Here;s the problem with your logic, the Qur'an is pre-enlightenment and believes in removing modernity. Unless you're building an atomic bomb, science is ignored mostly. Additionally, please prove your god, or any, is a fact and that fact can be proven by rational standards. I'll bet you fall into the "I'm so intense it has to be true" lunacy that most religious zealots use to hammer there way through a rational conversation. Answer these questions, do you think it is rational for people leaving Islam to be killed? Do you believe homosexuals should be hung to death by the neck? Do you think having a wife means you own her and she should be completely subservient to your rule, and, if caught cheating should die by stoning? You see, these are just a few problem, coupled with the civil religious wars all over the world against Hindus, Buddhist, Christians, Kurd, Pagans, and Atheist. Seems like the Islam way is the evil #ing way bro!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

American's like Trump have a sense of self importance, he really isn't that smart.

No.

The Quran along with the Bible and every other text will soon be so forgotten, so utterly erased no one will be able to conjure up even the mere memory that such drivel ever existed.

The time is at hand.

If we want to survive as a species, religion has no place in our future. Unless, a deity actually appears, like a million times that it has been claimed in the bronzed ages books, and states for fact that this is it and he is that deity. You know, when we invented was of recording and bringing proof to the future generations somehow these sighting of gods only came from crazy people. Even wonder why that is?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
geez, some take this to the extreme lol , i don't think he's talking about each and every Muslim including those who fought for U.S.A, he's talking about the ones where we completely destroyed their countries and lives.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

These stories referring to very few muslim Americans that have served, is not needed just brought forward to yet again make out that Islamic faith (considering they deem themsevles muslims, means they follow the faith) is not an agressive one.

The ONLY reason there is one or two muslim Americans to state they went into combat for America is nonsense, you wanna state all those muslims that would never fight for America but drain it dry for all its worth while here. The longer they stay, the more American they become, still. Does not make them true Americans neither does it make them forget how important their Muslim brothers are.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

More or less dangerous than the people who ignored that intelligence officers memo's about terrorists training at American flight schools then transferred him to the World Trade Center a few weeks before it was attacked?

More or less dangerous than the founding forefathers, many of whom were of the Masonic lodge, who drafted freedom of religion and put that freedom on a pedestal that supercedes public safety and results in young soldiers being executed by Muslims who by their faith and scriptures cannot be vetted with trust?

It seems to me that if you value you friends and family's lives, Trump is the only real solution and that he is a lot less dangerous than the supervisors of that guy who wrote that memo and Trump is a lot less dangerous than the guys who penned freedom of religion without regards to public safety.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join