It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Islam hates us" Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yes but you are secular, and in majority Islamic countries you would probably be killed. I am inviting my friend from turkey here, I was on the phone with him two weeks ago and his story is heart breaking (he is atheist living in turkey)

you are not a representation of a large amount of Islam, as far as I'm concerned you are a normal person, one that I have no problem with and support your ideals, but we aren't talking about you. We are talking about those who believe in death for apostates (another friend mody, who is Islamic lives in Egypt expresses these views btw he made a thread named "mody and his western friends") and while I even call a friendship with him, I know his views are incompatible and yet I try to extend dialogue.

I am honest, I am getting out and meeting people and encouraging conversation. however, you acting as a representation of Islam is not true nor is it honest. In modys country Egypt you could be jailed for expressing your secular views and in other countries killed, there is a problem and it must be addressed and you are not helping by standing in the way holding a flag saying "I am Islam" because you aren't.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

And again, no one has ever tried to fight the radicals in the Middle East and North Africa with tactics which will actually work, without killing more people than is strictly necessary, like you get with bombing campaigns, which in case you had not noticed, create more terrorists than they kill.

So again, deploying low visibility, highly adaptable, and very scary people to do very terrible things, exclusively to those who warrant it, would be a much better way to get things done, but no one wants to put the effort in. Drones, yes, splash damage...mmm, much better, yes. Funding for that will be enormous and justify big budgets, not a concern of course blah blah blah...

There is only one way to finish what the western powers started in the Middle East, and that is to get in quietly, start making the monsters fear the greater darkness again, put the fear of God into them so to speak, and make no fuss outside their ranks by so doing. Starve them of supplies, and recruits, and the situation becomes an awful lot rosier.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

LOL How can you try to tell me what represents Islam? Mad that the little stereotypes don't match reality? The first country to recognize America's independence was the Muslim kingdom of Morocco lol. I'm sure you knew that though, right? And the 3 largest Islamic countries have already selected female Heads of State. That's something even "secular" America hasn't done yet. In fact, the US backed the military coup that took down the last democratically elected female leader of Pakistan lol. But of course, you knew that too, right?

I'm sure you also knew that the secular Islamic countries are the ones the West keeps destabilizing in order to appease their Wahhabi allies. For example, Syria, Iraq, and Libya all had flourishing communities of non-Muslims. In fact, the US-led Iraq War caused more than 2 million Iraqi Christians to flee the fighting while emboldening the radicals. Of course, you didn't care much about Islamic secularism then, did you?

Also, I don't really care if you think I'm helping or not by holding some flag and whatever you said. I'll keep speaking the truth, regardless. And I'll also keep pushing for all of my goals & political positions here, even when it benefits internet "experts" that don't know what they're talking about.

Of course, it's also a bit fascinating that you and many of the other people in this thread love to speak about Islam, yet have never even read the Qur'an. Sounds ridiculous to me, like someone talking about the Constitution without ever having read it. But whatever.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Starred for absolute truth!

I have more to say, but need sleep! Laters all!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

So again, deploying low visibility, highly adaptable, and very scary people to do very terrible things, exclusively to those who warrant it, would be a much better way to get things done, but no one wants to put the effort in. Drones, yes, splash damage...mmm, much better, yes. Funding for that will be enormous and justify big budgets, not a concern of course blah blah blah...

Low-cost, low-casualty, super-skilled penetration special forces. Why didn't anyone else think of that?

The fact is every politician thought of that and, since it's an easy sell, sold it. And we're still there in 2016 since 2001.
edit on 3/10/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
YAWN..seems there is nothing new to "Islam is evil" crowd.

Always use the same ol' justification for their hatred and ignorance.

Trump is outright idiot who uses hatred and ignorance to rile up the weak minded and it is funny for these types to defend him. Why? because their arguments never change despite overwhelming evidence that disputes any ignorance they show.

He makes fun of a disabled man and they make excuses for him or say "it was ONLY that one"

He claims most immigrants that come from Mexico are bad and they defend him by saying he is not only talking about Mexicans but all immigrants that come over illegally through mexico, even though we can quote where he specifically targets Mexicans.

He talks about his penis in a debate and no one bats and eye, same people act all shocked and horrified when Obama says something. Plus we know what kind of man has to talk about his penis size when called out on it...a man with very little self-esteem when it comes to that area.LMAO

So much more this fool does and his believers follow blindly. It is quite comical for these people to almost brag about how intelligent they are but cannot see they are being led by a fool. In regards, to their intelligence, that says a lot about how much they lack.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
To all those that want to point out the crimes of Islam, is it time for all of the crimes of Christianity to rear its head? I have a whole list, who would like to see it?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: kaylaluv

I keep hearing that... then again I also keep thinking "actions speak louder than words" and, frankly, the actions of the past 2 decades speak against the religion of peace theory.

Religion is what people make of it.

Many believe Christianity is peaceful, but there are adherents in Africa who slaughter innocent civilians and burn people on the stake. Many people believe Islam is violent, yet a core pillar of the religion is charity. Religion is not inherently violent. Nor is it inherently peaceful. It is what people make it. See where i'm coming from?

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, and most of them live in Asia. It isn't entirely logical to base your opinions on a minority who are violently disposed towards America.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The Quran existed long before America became known as a nation...

And it will live long after your society crumbles.

American's like Trump have a sense of self importance, he really isn't that smart.

And Muslims have a long history of fighting wars with those who don't believe in the Quran, dating back long before America arrived on the scene.

Muslims generally haven't gotten along with anyone throughout history. Why? The Quran doesn't allow it.

Trump apparently is quite far ahead than those still existing with the wool pulled over their eyes.

AND the first country to declare war on the USA was Tripoli.

You guessed it, a muslim country.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I know, how can one paint a whole religion hateful, when only about 100 million hate us and want us destroyed?

Doesn't make any sense.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well, put the shoe on the other foot for a moment. Imagine that middle eastern muslim countries would have bombed the crap out of the US for fifteen years. Would you hate Islam? The west is in no position to take the moral high ground. Sure, there are some real muslim fruitcakes, but when it really comes down to it, it's WE from the west that are the bad guys.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What countries are "Islamic". How do they feel (government and average person) towards the US?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KatnissLVR

Maybe if the US invaded Canada for their oil, and then Americans started doing terror attacks against ME countries, and they had the ability to bomb the US, they would have.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

That's a straight up lie.

We send special forces in and extract them hours or days later, but there are not special forces on the ground whose mission is to silently, and without any support of any kind, kill every last IS soldier and commander they can lay their hands upon, not to return until the enemy is dead.

That is not happening, and it should be happening.

edit on 11-3-2016 by TrueBrit because: Extra letter removed

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

They weren't doing it for religious reasons. They were pirates. Pirates seldom, if ever, do anything for religious reasons...

It was strictly monetary, for the ransoms, etc... Whatever excuse was given, religious belief played precious little roll with the Barbary pirates.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

That little bit of truth doesn't resonate well with many though...

It's more fun/profitable to keep up the stereotype of the backward medieval Islam. Some indeed are, just as many, if not more, are nothing of the sort.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

When one's belief system is insulted time and again, people tend to remember.

So, Joe, were I to insult your beliefs time and again, for say a decade or so, and better yet, convince a bunch of others to do it...you'd probably harbor a bit of dislike for me.

Insulting the Prophet is just about as grave an offense as exists in Islam, or so I'm told. I'm sure one of our resident Muslims will correct me if I'm wrong.

Let me ask you this. Why do you feel it necessary to insult a system of belief that isn't even yours? Are you that threatened by it? Or do you hate so easily?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
That xenophobic racist Trump better get his facts straight. Not "all" Muslims "hate" America. Only 83% have an "unfavorable" view of us.

A March 2008 University of Maryland/Zogby International poll of public attitudes in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Morocco and the United Arab Emirates found that 83 percent of those surveyed have an unfavorable view of the United States. Critically, the poll found attitudes toward the United States are based more on American policy in the Middle East (80 percent) than on American values (12 percent).

www.cato.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Notably, and least discussed, is the fact that the majority of the dislike is aimed toward the US government and its machinations, not the people or the values held by the average citizen.

This needs shouting from the rooftops, and tattooing on the faces of the shallow:

They do not hate you, they hate what your government has done to them.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: UnBreakable

Notably, and least discussed, is the fact that the majority of the dislike is aimed toward the US government and its machinations, not the people or the values held by the average citizen.

This needs shouting from the rooftops, and tattooing on the faces of the shallow:

They do not hate you, they hate what your government has done to them.

So does Trump specify whether Muslims hate us or the government of the U.S.?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join