It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Islam hates us" Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Of Course they do , it's Inbred from Birth in their Own Teachings ....

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Who so fightith in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm not the one trying to enter a country philosophically incompatible with my beliefs, man. I'm just try to keep a country I already have. There's a difference, though I'm sure you'll have some sort of buzz word filled retort about global community, what you call progress, or some such "enlightened" message I don't prescribe to.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: THEatsking

So it would only be logical to put all of the black males in internment camps until we figure out why there's so much gang violence, and don't forget those mass shooting white males, they need to be put away- JUST until we figure things out.

Logical, right?

It would also be logical to ban all men until we get this rape thing figured out too, right?

Well, that would work. If you were single mindedly focused on ending rape, banning men would work.

Imprisoning Japanese Americans on the mainland during WW2 did prevent any Japanese espionage from occurring. (It shouldn't matter but it does to other people, but I am part Japanese and I maybe, and certainly my family, would have been one of the 'interned').

That would be a logical solution. It all depends on how far you're willing to go to solve a problem. Banning men would stop rape.

We're supposedly at war with Islamic terrorism. How far do you go to win a war? Do you single-mindedly focus on winning it? Or are there are other considerations, like tolerance and human rights?

I don't agree with Trump's position on temporarily banning Muslim immigration. But it is logical and it is a rational policy. Is it 'racist'? Islam isn't a race but in the way we think of racism, yes, it is racism, but it is logical. Racism can be logical and it can work.

A perfect example would be a taxi driver refusing to pick up African American males. That would decline his revenue by about 2-3% but decrease his chances of getting murdered or robbed by over 50%. That would be a rational decision for a taxi driver to make if racism weren't an important consideration for him.

We've half-assed our 'war' against Islamic terrorism and, as a result, we're still fighting it 15 years later. With a policy of total war, we won WW2 in 4 years. So, it's clear that, if this is something we really want to win, we need to go further. But how much further?
edit on 3/10/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The Quran existed long before America became known as a nation...

And it will live long after your society crumbles.

American's like Trump have a sense of self importance, he really isn't that smart.

And Muslims have a long history of fighting wars with those who don't believe in the Quran, dating back long before America arrived on the scene.

Muslims generally haven't gotten along with anyone throughout history. Why? The Quran doesn't allow it.

Trump apparently is quite far ahead than those still existing with the wool pulled over their eyes.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
you really need to read the quran....badlya reply to: kaylaluv

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I have.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

You didn't win World War Two.

The British were first in, and last out. It was a team effort.

Furthermore, we have at our disposal tactical options which simply did not exist at the time, because the methodology to deploy them was not codified or taught to soldiers until well into the Second World War. Practically speaking, the sort of warfare I am talking about was invented during the SIX years of the Second World War, yes, six years.

As I have been saying from the very beginning of the war on terror, we should never have been looking at air striking, or invading any nations soil. We should have been sending intelligence operatives with instructions to embed, collect intelligence, and act on it independently, with an over all intention of destroying, maiming, and terrifying the combatant enemy only. Hitting them in their camps without ever being heard, leave alone seen, stealing into barracks and slitting throats, gone before anyone realises that somethings amiss. Sabotaging their supplies, armour, other sundry assault vehicles, and their command chain.

We should have been doing all of this without announcing it, while denying it, and without ever allowing this nonsense to become what it has today, and we should have done it all without handing over more guns to those who would sell them or give them to our enemies, enemies our nations trained, funded, and galvinised in the first place. We owe it to those whose nations we destabilised by our hubris, to clean this mess up quietly, cleanly, and without collateral damage, and the way to do that is to bring fear only to those who sow it.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Is it any wonder that some do, when some part of another religion calls their prophet a "false" one? ...and you wonder why?

Really?

Personally, I'd say it's past time for many adherents on both/all sides to grow the Hell up, and work on living together. Emphasis on living.

Oh I see now. They saw or heard someone call Mohammed a false prophet once and now that has grown over time for them to REALLY HATE US. Okay Joe

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If you believe that Islam hates " you " ; I am afraid you have been played for a fool .

Trump is a populist demogauge , too bad Americans revel in " Sound Bites " ; Trump has many to offer on his menu .

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

It is probably one of his patented steak garnishes.

Ba dum tish.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

" Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority ".

You are the Foolish one Effendi . It is Written .

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority ".

You are the Foolish one Effendi . It is Written .

Violent references are about a specific battle and a specific enemy that has been dead for over 1300 years. It is NOT referring to any and all non-Muslims during peacetime.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This is false.

I wish it was false, but all the dead bodies of Muslims discount your statement. Obama himself has killed a few thousand Muslims including hundreds of children. They kill us when they can, they also kill anyone not a part of them with suicide bombers and other craziness.
They kill each other even more. They kill Christians and Jews, and anyone else not a part of themselves or beliefs. Islam has got to be the most intolerant and hateful cult of nuts to ever exist on the planet since cavemen. The only thing they have advanced ahead of cavemen is that they don't publicly drag their women around by the hair, but that might only be because of those burkas they force them to wear.
I do not support the killing of any human being for any reason except for self defense when life and limb are in immediate danger.
But Islam does.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You are incorrect. The Quran does not support the killing of any human being for any reason, except for self defense and when war has been waged against them.

What you are talking about is a hateful percentage of the population who has distorted the Quran for their own nefarious purposes.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
never mind

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Violent references are about a specific battle and a specific enemy that has been dead for over 1300 years. It is NOT referring to any and all non-Muslims during peacetime.

Battle of Badr ring any bells? Mohammed provoking a war with Mecca's army because Mo had to have possession of Mecca?

What about Mohammed later years when he waged war purely to spread Islam and instructed his soldiers to destroy any town that rejected allah and his messenger? He didn't say "Fight those who attack you," he said "If a town resists allah and his messenger, destroy them, give 20% of the take to allah and his messenger, and keep the remaining 80% for yourselves."

What about the Mustaliq tribe? Peaceful agrarian community who Mohammed ordered attacked and instructed the men be killed, the women raped, and the children taken as slaves... because allah commanded it.

This raises a very valid question... has there ever been such a thing as "peacetime" within the covers of the Koran? Is there any rational reason to believe the nonsense that the Koran only advocates violence as a response to violence when you're dealing with a religion that teaches any resistance to or rejection of Islamic conversion is an act of war against allah and "his messenger?"

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
never mind

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You are incorrect. The Quran does not support the killing of any human being for any reason, except for self defense and when war has been waged against them.

What you are talking about is a hateful percentage of the population who has distorted the Quran for their own nefarious purposes.

And boy do they ever do a good job of distorting that rag the Koran. So it doesn't matter what the Koran actually says does it? They will find a reason to kill me and you and anyone else they deem suitable for a beheading.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Muahahahaha! And he's right! I hate all other Americans so much that I want you all to have low cost health care, clean environments, healthy foods, higher wages, sustainable energy sources, and a nationwide high speed rail network. Muahahaha!

And I hate democracy so much that I constantly encourage all of you to vote & get involved! Take that American elites! I also want us to focus on drug rehabilitation programs over drug incarceration! All of my proposed policies may seem benevolent or meek, but nope, it's totally because I hate you all.

In fact, I hate you all so much that I want you to live long, healthy, and productive lives. That way, you'll all live longer, which gives me more time to glare at you, insult you, and uhh, hate you... Or something... Yeah...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

At best, the Quran is fertilizer which allows extremism and jihad to grow, as some choose to do otherwise.

Of course, Islam has fought wars dating back to pre the Christian Crusades, from the Middle East to Asia, millions killed, all in the name of Allah and with the goal of slaughtering any and all who don't share the same beliefs, knows as infidels.

Technically, those who don't follow what some incorrectly label as "extremism" are not true Muslims. A true Muslim has to follow Sharia. And Sharia at its foundation considers all others(i.e. the West) enemies who must be killed.

And while most who ascribe to organized religion make personal compromises, so they're not "true", literal followers of whatever religion they follow, Islam is the only one who's left death and destruction in its wake for centuries. In reality, it doesn't really matter what the Quran is supposed to mean, what matters is how it's used and has been used.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join