It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Islam hates us" Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Islam as a whole is incompatible with Western ideals and culture. It's not that Muslims hate the U.S., it's that their cultures and ours are simply not capable of coexisting without one group or the other making serious concessions to accommodate the other. It's kind of like the Amish, our culture and that of the Amish is generally incompatible. However, the U.S. AND the Amish have made concessions in order to coexist.

Many Muslims in the U.S. DO make concessions in order to adapt to our culture, in fact I'd say the vast majority do.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: seeker1963

I never assigned myself to any religion.

I'm jut stating facts.

The Quran existed before America, Fact

America is not in the Quran, Fact

The Quran will exist for many more millennia, while your empire crumbles around you, Fact.

If that's upsetting to you, maybe put on your big boy pants.

Who said I was upset?

You are the one who seems to be reveling in the destruction of America, I am just entertaining your cowardly thoughts!

As-salamu alaykum

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: RedDragon

If it only takes one bullet or one blade to kill a man, then that man would be pretty stupid to attempt to deliberately aggravate just one person, let alone five or six out of five or six thousand within a square mile, wouldn't you say?

Again, minorities within minorities. Try again.

Surely, you can tell the extremist apart from the non-extremist, and that doesn't become an issue, right? And, if you can't, maybe you need to find out how to?

That would be the rationale for Trump's immigration policy: stop everyone until you find out what's going on because we don't know what's going on.

I don't agree with it but it is logical. It's certainly not stupid. As I said, I don't agree with it, but someone needs to bring it up for the sake of having a balanced conversation.

That said, look at the Pew research polls. The percentage of the population in Islamic countries that would want to stone you for wearing that sign is not a small minority. In many countries, it's a huge majority and in others, it's like 10-20-30-40%, a minority, but not a small one.

Most Muslims don't hate you. But a lot do and it's not a small minority. Does Islam hate? Islam is an idea and is incapable of action or feeling. Only people who adopt it are.
edit on 3/10/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You're now assigning emotions to me.

If I was revelling you'd know it.

Pretty much like if 1.7billion people hated you, you'd know it in an instant.

Don't project onto me because your saviour Trump is an idiot.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

My point is, Hating America isn't in the Quran, no matter how many times you repeat yourself.

"Kill the infidels (or those who align God with other Gods, depending on your translation) wherever you find them."
In the teachings of Islam, America would be considered a polytheistic culture, whether we're talking about atheists (which would be lumping Allah in with all other deities) or Christians or Jews (polytheists... Islam doesn't tolerate the coming Messiah theology, nor do the accept the Holy Trinity as something other than polytheism.)

America isn't in the Koran, true... but the world which doesn't embrace Islam or follow "Allah" sure as hell is, and we seem to have somehow become the largest target in that world. (GWB hit the nail on the head with that one, truthfully stating "They hate our freedoms." A fact supported by Islam's never ending quest to enact the antithesis of freedom, sharia law into every nation they can.)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I can't take someone seriously who would piss and moan if their own Holy Book was cherry picked like that.

You win by default.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

"Kill the infidels (or those who align God with other Gods, depending on your translation) wherever you find them."
In the teachings of Islam, America would be considered a polytheistic culture, whether we're talking about atheists (which would be lumping Allah in with all other deities) or Christians or Jews (polytheists... Islam doesn't tolerate the coming Messiah theology, nor do the accept the Holy Trinity as something other than polytheism.)

That quote is referring to a specific battle that happened in history. The Muslims were being attacked over a several year period. There are plenty of other quotes describing how to treat non-Muslims during peacetime. Everyone always ignores those quotes because they don't align with the "Muslims hate us and want to kill us all" argument.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You're now assigning emotions to me.

If I was revelling you'd know it.

Pretty much like if 1.7billion people hated you, you'd know it in an instant.

Don't project onto me because your saviour Trump is an idiot.

TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR TO YOU!

Trump is not my savior, neither is Jesus Christ, Allah, Buddha nor any other God that as far as I am concerned has forsaken us for being forced to live on this insane planet!

I am my own GOD!

I make my own decisions, and if they are wrong I pay for them, if I am right, I reap the rewards. I believe in morals. Treating other human beings as you would expect them to treat you! Guess what! I don't ask them their religion before I decide they are worthy of becoming my friend! I don't ask them if they are gay or straight either!

I also do not behead anyone who I disagree with because their life style does not agree with my religious beliefs!

So if you hate me for being a Westerner, OR someone who has spoken out on shy I would vote for Trump? Shows me a whole lot about the so called religion of peace!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The difference between the two religions being that Christians generally don't throw gay people off buildings anymore, stone "harlots", burn witches, etc etc.

Yes, there are some who ADVOCATE for that very thing (See, Westboro Baptist). But they don't actually DO that.

Aside from the occasional religious nutcase, instances of Christian influenced violence are miniscule compared to that of Islam influenced violence. Islam is going through a transitional period. With the coming era of the entire world being connected, they must learn to either adapt to modern day living, or remain mired in bronze age ideals and become a pariah.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: TrueBrit

If it only takes one bullet or one blade to kill a man, then that man would be pretty stupid to attempt to deliberately aggravate just one person, let alone five or six out of five or six thousand within a square mile, wouldn't you say?

Again, minorities within minorities. Try again.

Surely, you can tell the extremist apart from the non-extremist, and that doesn't become an issue, right? And, if you can't, maybe you need to find out how to?

That would be the rationale for Trump's immigration policy: stop everyone until you find out what's going on because we don't know what's going on.

I don't agree with it but it is logical. It's certainly not stupid. As I said, I don't agree with it, but someone needs to bring it up for the sake of having a balanced conversation.

That said, look at the Pew research polls. The percentage of the population in Islamic countries that would want to stone you for wearing that sign is not a small minority. In many countries, it's a huge majority and in others, it's like 10-20-30-40%, a minority, but not a small one.

Most Muslims don't hate you. But a lot do and it's not a small minority. Does Islam hate? Islam is an idea and is incapable of action or feeling. Only people who adopt it are.

So it would only be logical to put all of the black males in internment camps until we figure out why there's so much gang violence, and don't forget those mass shooting white males, they need to be put away- JUST until we figure things out.

Logical, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You need to expand your knowledge then, because they do it all the time on the continent of Africa..

Brazil and Mexico too.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I think the way you assume so much is a pretty good showing of who you truly are as a person.

You've already sarcastically spoken to me in Arabic and decided for the forum viewers that I revel in a nations demise.

Any more gold you'd like to opine on?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yes, you can tell the difference.

But here's the thing about Trump that makes him an unacceptable candidate for leadership of a nation which ALLEGES to have a love of freedom and liberty.

In such a land as described above, not one citizen would rather be safe, than risk death to ensure their own liberty and that of anyone else standing on that nations soil. Trump however, caters to those who want to be safe, at the expense of someone else's liberty, a standpoint which runs counter to the ethos that the rest of the world is TOLD that America stands for.

Now, me? I am British, and I will tell you this for an absolute fact. I would rather die a thousand times, than be protected from possible destruction, if my safety means that even one innocent person suffers oppression, banishment, or barring from my nations shores. Why? Because I value what remains of the pitiful liberty remaining to me as a citizen of my nation, a nation which by the standards of the mighty USA, does not have such a track record with freedom, liberty and all that good stuff.

If America wants to become great again, putting an authoritarian halfwit with an alien rug monster adhered to his brain pan in charge, seems like a good way to avoid it.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It's mostly a cultural issue, and mostly the Saudi culture that is the problem.

Early Islam was much more about promoting knowledge, academia, medical advancements, equal rights for women, etc. Then the Saudi culture slowly tore all that down over the centuries, until Islam got the reputation for being a religion of backwards, violent, oppressive ideas.

Islam teaches that men and women are equal before God. It grants women divinely sanctioned inheritance, property, social and marriage rights, including the right to reject the terms of a proposal and to initiate divorce. The American middle-class trend to include a prenuptial agreement in the marriage contract is completely acceptable in Islamic law. In Islam's early period, women were professionals and property owners, as many are today. Although in some countries today the right of women to initiate divorce is more difficult than intended, this is a function of patriarchal legislation and not an expression of Islamic values.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

So it would only be logical to put all of the black males in internment camps until we figure out why there's so much gang violence, and don't forget those mass shooting white males, they need to be put away- JUST until we figure things out.

Logical, right?

It would also be logical to ban all men until we get this rape thing figured out too, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

But the huge heap of noncombatant casualties from the Iraq and Afghan campaigns do not count, because it was a secular effort? Despite the fact that the two biggest advocates for those campaigns were both rabble rousing fundamentalist Christians, or used faith as part of their propaganda war?

Give over. The tithes of blood have flown over the hands of all sides now, and all that matters is bringing the damned thing to a close, the hate, the death, the anger, the strife. Neither side is without MASSIVE sin in this.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I can't take someone seriously who would piss and moan if their own Holy Book was cherry picked like that.

You win by default.

Well when it's your team the same standards don't apply!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Is it any wonder that some do, when some part of another religion calls their prophet a "false" one? ...and you wonder why?

Really?

Personally, I'd say it's past time for many adherents on both/all sides to grow the Hell up, and work on living together. Emphasis on living.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Give over. The tithes of blood have flown over the hands of all sides now, and all that matters is bringing the damned thing to a close, the hate, the death, the anger, the strife. Neither side is without MASSIVE sin in this.

Amen.

But they, or many of them, won't give over. To do that would require an admission of being wrong. Can't have that. God's word can never be wrong.

Maybe not, but Man's interpretation sure as shootin' can be...and is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join