It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Islam hates us" Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Maybe he generalized but is he wrong?

How about the victims in San Bernardino?

Remember 911?

Many more incidents, but it seems the Western World is most definitely a target for Islamic Extremists? Too bad our President still can't stutter those 2 words out of his mouth....

The body count is in the millions from americas side, must mean you guys hate all muslims.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Folk like you have been telling me what I think and how I should think for 7 years, so if you think you can read my mind tell me what I am thinking now?

I will give you a hint, it is a person. So if you're that good to tell me I hate all Muslims, then please tell me who I am thinking about!

edit on 10-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So Trump's comments constitute an attack... but yelling "Trump's a loser" loudly at a Trump Rally, interfering with the attendees' ability to peacefully listen to the actual person they showed up to hear is "not attacking anyone?"

Now you're getting into a deeper philosophical question. IF we're talking about Islamic people who follow the Koran, then they hate America... it's in their book. If we're talking about Islamics who do not follow the Koran, are they even Islamics in that case? Hell, just a couple of months ago the Pope stated Trump "wasn't a Christian." I'd be curious to know where those who reveled in that statement stand on the issue of who is and who is not a Muslim.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes he is wrong. "Islam" doesn't hate us.

No, he is right.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No, he is right.

How many times on ATS do we see those who show "micro aggressions" towards Christians because of their fear of a Theocracy, are the same bunch who are upset over the nonsense we are arguing about now?

This is too good to be true! I say that with sadness and also a bit of selfish enjoyment.....

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
When over half of american muslims vote to have sharia imposed (i.e. sedition) they are by definition enemies of the constitution.

Our public officials are sworn to protect against enemies of the constitution.

Islam is a complete governing and legal system thinly veiled as a religion.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The Quran existed long before America became known as a nation...

And it will live long after your society crumbles.

American's like Trump have a sense of self importance, he really isn't that smart.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

American's like Trump have a sense of self importance, he really isn't that smart.

So what are you trying to say?

Are you a Muslim extremist fighting for the destruction of America? Then obviously Trump has a point!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The Bible predates it all.
John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

What is your point?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Yea, and the ideas put fourth regarding liberty and the philosophical ideas of Locke and the federalists and anti federalists will live long after Islam is reformed, and ultimately pacified. I'll drink one to that

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

If it only takes one bullet or one blade to kill a man, then that man would be pretty stupid to attempt to deliberately aggravate just one person, let alone five or six out of five or six thousand within a square mile, wouldn't you say?

Again, minorities within minorities. Try again.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Well, if you ask me, a whole good part of the Islamic world hates USA. Tough bite to swallow, but true.

If we're being completely honest with ourselves it is true, but if we're being completely honest with ourselves, it's also true the U.S. (and the westernized world in general) has brought much of that hate upon themselves due to their actions in the ME after the last few decades. The solution is not to block all Muslims from travelling to the U.S. and build a huge wall. Trump supporters can act like their harsh position against other races is justified, but again if we're being completely honest with ourselves it's clear there's a hint of racism behind it most of the time.
edit on 10/3/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No, he is right.

No, he isn't.

First, Islam is a thing. Things don't hate; people hate.

Second, nothing in the Quran says to hate non-Muslims in general. There are references to reactions of self-defense to specific attacks of Muslims by non-Muslims. But generally speaking, peace, kindness and non-judgement is preached by the Quran.

Indeed, according to other verses, even if a Muslim deemed someone an infidel, according to the Quran, he is still obligated to:

1. Behave with courtesy :
Consider, for instance, the following verse, which is supposed to instruct Muslims as to how they should deal with non-Muslims in the midst of hostilities (such as war): 9:6 And if any of the Idolatries (who are fighting you) seeks thy protection, grant him protection, so that he might [be able to] hear the word of God [from thee]; and thereupon convey him to a place where he can feel secure:
If Muslims are to behave with such clemency and magnanimity vis-a-vis the infidel during times of war and conflict, how much more should be expected of their interactions with non-Muslims during times of peace?

2. Respect his freedom of choice to be a "Disbeliever" - as this is a right bestowed upon humanity by God:
Quran 18:29 proclaims, "The truth is from your Lord": it is the free will of any person to believe (in God) or to be an Infidel (Un believer).

3. Even if a Muslim should be convinced that someone is a non-believer, still he must accept that his fate is in the hands of God alone, since no one human can condemn another - this must be left to the judgment of God.
Quran 88:25-26 for behold, unto (ONLY) Us (means God) will be their return, Then it will be for (ONLY) Us to Judge (humans).
22:17 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians (can mean an ancient religion or people with no specific religion), Christians, Magians, and Polytheists,- God will judge between them on the Day of Judgment: for God (alone) is witness of all things.

www.islamforpeace.org...

So, it is incorrect to say that Islam hates us.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I never assigned myself to any religion.

I'm just stating facts.

The Quran existed before America, Fact

America is not in the Quran, Fact

The Quran will exist for many more millennia, while your empire crumbles around you, Fact.

If that's upsetting to you, maybe put on your big boy pants.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The Bible predates it all.
John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

What is your point?

My point is, Hating America isn't in the Quran, no matter how many times you repeat yourself.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

No he's not. Actually he's the voice of the new middle. The middle used to be more left, now the middle is moving more right. It always flops after a couple terms with a shotty President. But it's still the middle.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I keep hearing that... then again I also keep thinking "actions speak louder than words" and, frankly, the actions of the past 2 decades speak against the religion of peace theory.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Yea, and the ideas put fourth regarding liberty and the philosophical ideas of Locke and the federalists and anti federalists will live long after Islam is reformed, and ultimately pacified. I'll drink one to that

Your wishful thinking is shared only by right wing nuts and anti theists.

Rumi predates Locke by a long shot.

You new agers are funny though, I'll give you that.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

I keep hearing that... then again I also keep thinking "actions speak louder than words" and, frankly, the actions of the past 2 decades speak against the religion of peace theory.

The actions of the past 2 decades also speak volumes to the Land of the Free.

It's called reaping what you sow.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Oh sure, there are some mean hateful people out there.

I know some people who claim to be devout Christians who are some of the meanest most judgmental people ever - which goes against everything Jesus ever said in the Bible.

Do we blame the Bible or Christianity, or do we blame the individuals?

Do we blame the Quran or Islam, or do we blame the individuals?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join