It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question for the mod's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have been gone for a while off of ats sense I think october of last year. Anyway 2 thing's I am getting a error message on the member upload center when I log in it says and give's me a message that say's member center temperaly disabled.

The second thing is I got a message from banshe on a message that I apperently posted but I have not been on for a number of month's so if banshee can check perhap's the message when to the wrong message box.

In any case this just might have to do with the server.

If you are going to ask why didnt I send a message to one of the mod's the member center wont let me send message's.

when one of the mod's get's a chance to look into this let me know.

Thanks.

Falcon

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This should answer your questions: new ATS server coming soon

Specifically note this comment:

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Transition will be in stages, and some services such as member upload, new webmail accounts, and others will be disabled during the transition period.

If you're having difficulties, you might want to read through this thread and see if the issue has been covered. If not add your complaint to the list.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
and ..... Welcome Back !!!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Welcome back Falcon...as mentioned by dbates, the 'full' transition to the new server will take a bit of time, and there are a few features that may take longer than others to move across and get all set up and working again.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thank's I will have a look at it later and thanks for the welcome back.

Everyone ready for some more falcon scandles

OMG bush buddy it's so on.

Falcon

new topics

top topics

join