It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of the tricks by damn Hillary and her supporters.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I really haven't seen many days where there's not another lie, scam, misleading, just something that helps Hillary in her race to call herself queen. Here's a few examples.

News channel, I think CNN takes a poll of who won the Democratic debate. They take down the poll because it shown Bernie wins, and write an article showing how Hillary was the best thing since sliced bread.

Polls on online media - when Hillary used to win, there would be a long article written with it saying how the article and polls unite to show us who is Benevolent.
When Hillary started losing just about every single poll.. The polls now all have a "this is not scientific and probably even false" sign attached to them.

The dnc favoritism is beyond obvious. Rooms full of Hillary decorations, any scandals or reports instantly and unquestionably favor Hillary, we know the top lady favors her.

Just about every state has shady stories about her voters - from intimidation, refusal to count all votes towards Bernie, more decorations in her honor, sketchy coin toss situations.

Super delegates are already being counted way too early - to ensure it looks like she has overwhelming support.

Her husband showing up at random voting places and distracting and possibly advertising her campaign - plenty of people are even calling for his arrest.

Time Warner being a major contributor to her campaign..

Where does this list end? She's obviously not playing honestly or fair and neither are her supporters. She's beyond corrupt and her supporters.. Support that corruption.

Damn it all.

-deadlyhope

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
And then there is Trump and his jolly band of freaks.

No one is right this year. Do-over?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Most negative attention towards trump is just opinion - I'm not choosing sides on this one - It's a fact that Hillary is a criminal and a con artist in many ways, supposition that she is in others - The facts giving hint that the suppositions are not entirely misplaced.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
But Hillary is a Bilderberger, and they have to have their man at the helm.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

It takes two to tango.

Hilliary's dubious actions are well known-however i guarantee you that similar revelations will emerge when it comes to trump in the final quarter of the race.

Trump want's to build a wall-but if he does then when will his next wife come from? The guy is a laughing stock and whenever he puts his foot in his mouth the sickening smug look on Hilliary's face grows larger. Trump has just as many lobbyists behind his back as Hilliary does methinks.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Eh, I mean I'm pro-Bernie in the first place.

However, Trump doesn't have several investigations, proven favoritism by the RNC, he's not even liked by the media... There's about a hundred fishy situations you can point out about Hillary.

Trump... People just " don't like him "

No one has yet to show me why he should be in jail - Though, I do assume if he did 1/10th of what Hillary did, he'd probably face the death sentence - Unless he's a bilderberg/elite/new world order type himself - Which he doesn't really come off as, but I can't say my gut feeling is what the whole nation should follow.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I just hope when she wins, people will finally see how little their vote counts. I pray that then we will surround the White House with the real winner of the peoples vote, and demand that she step down immediately or face a civil war.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

The convention of states is promising for making other politicians step down, I hope it, and it's message gains in popularity.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

That was such a gen3ric post, you could put EVERY name in it and it would sound solid.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Link me the article saying Sanders was responsible for wars, destabilizing other countries, death of Americans, show me dnc favoritism, shady deaths and suicides at critical points in his career, flip flopping on every single issue, etc...

Or any other candidate.

top topics

join