It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hillary Clinton a pathological liar, or just a mentally disordered and Kra Kra Be-yatch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

This former Navy Seal says she is!!

Lets NOT forget,

Bosnia
Dead Broke
Iraq war (she flipp flopped)
her closest aide Huma Abedin (finances, read the link)
Bills speaches
emails
server

Here is another Link

and, wait, theres more

Gennifer and Monica
Travelgate
Cattle futures
Removal of Vince Foster documents
Castle Grande. In the summer of 1995
Billing records

and, wait, theres more, lets look at Bill & Billary's LIES collectively, Here are MANY more links to Bill & Billary's collective lies Be sure to scroll all the way down to see ALL of the links

And finally, for those of you who still disbelieve and are still planning to cast this evil one into office, heres one more fromPoliti-Fact

Now, how can anyone honestly even forsee thier vote thrown at this devil child? I still scratch my head when people tell me they will vote for her... What say you ATS? Lets hear it; the flood gates are opne, I want to know why and how. please?

ETA- I am not a Hillary hater, just for the record.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Be careful, you told the truth. Now you are in for it...

IMO, she is all the above. But sadly, there are millions of people who will vote for her because she is female or because she will give them free stuff. (not really free but no charge to the people who receive it)

This is what I see happening: 1) hillary gets indicted and loses the election. Immediately gets pardoned by obama who appoints her to the supreme court. 2) hillary wins the election and immediately appoints obama to the supreme court.

3) America loses.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Which Hillary are you referring to? I get so confused sometimes.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

What on earth is a Kra Kra be-yatch?

Oh I get I now-for you non millennials read 'crazy b!tch'.

It's either her or a guy who has a taxidermist as a barber who suffers from foot in mouth syndrome. Now that's Kra kra silly to the mound Oppenheimer toaster!*

*that's millennial for 'stupid'.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
The meme has no mention of NAFTA.
She actively pushed for NAFTA when it was being debated, then denied ever being a proponent of NAFTA.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Both, and may I add a Power Obsessed Junkie like Pelosi & Reid

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And yet the GOP has failed to manage one candidate that can beat her. How does that happen? Instead they rolled out Circus Side Show Part 2 and are just hoping enough people will vote for "the guy who talks smack".

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
She may be our next president then she will be hiring people to search the web for who said bad things about her. She will squash them like a bug. Now I am not going to say she is a pathological liar because she might squash me later on. All I can say is she doesn't tell the truth that often.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Is Hillary Clinton a pathological liar, or just a mentally disordered and Kra Kra Be-yatch?

Yes.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
And yet the GOP has failed to manage one candidate that can beat her. How does that happen? Instead they rolled out Circus Side Show Part 2 and are just hoping enough people will vote for "the guy who talks smack".

And how insane is it that those hopes seem to become reality?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Id trust Ray Charles to land the plane I was on more than I'd trust this psychopath with the presidency...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

In a word yes.

All narcissistic sociopaths are. Who have an over inflated sense of self worth.

Clinton buys her own hydro chloro bull snip.
edit on 11-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Hillary Clinton sponsored attacks against African American Communities:

And Clinton defended a rapist and laughed about it:

edit on 3/11/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join