It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran asked to pay 10.5 billion dollars to 9/11 victims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks like the real 9/11 perps have been outed.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the real 9/11 perps have been outed.

Yes, they have been.

Numerous people have outed Saudi Arabia for 15 years now though, so you should catch up.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Is this judge a real one, or is he on some kind of drugs???

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

The attempt to rewrite history.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Damn, Americans are stupid. This would never happen anywhere else.
bro, i know you have golden heart and that the second part of what you said is absolutely true .

but i cannot star your post since i myself as an Iranian have been a victim of over-generalization .

Americans are not stupid and infact they have a above average IQ compared to other countries ( i also know you didn't mean it that way)

the same way Iranians and other middle-easterners and muslims shouldn't and mustn't be branded and stereotyped against .

Again, i know you didn't mean it that way but this was just for the sake of conversation .

take care bro .

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

The attempt to rewrite history.

More of an attempt to rewrite basic sanity. Apparently at some point in this trial someone claimed that Iran had helped the 9/11 hijackers. In other words a Shia regime helped a bunch of Sunnis. That's nuts. But because no-one from Iran turned up in court to laugh hysterically at the judge this makes... them... legally... liable?

Ok, that's it, I've reached my limit for insanity today. We've gone through the looking glass people!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Erm.... What?

link   
The Gov Boys will use any avenue they can scrape up to throw the blame onto anyone they can....
This judgement is just another excuse for more sanctions....
Watch the west contrive every excuse to slap them back on Iran.....

link   

He is just consistent, back in August 2015 :

Palestinian Authority Is Ordered to Post $10 Million Bond in Terror Case

More on him : Ballotpedia

On the recommendation of U.S. Senators Daniel Patrick Moynihan and Chuck Schumer, Daniels was nominated to the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York by Bill Clinton on August 5, 1999 to a seat vacated by Robert Patterson. Daniels was confirmed by the Senate on February 24, 2000 on a unopposed 97-0-3 vote and received commission on March 9, 2000.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I cannot think of any logical or sane reason for this. So it must be to get attention or for ideologue by using the process of elimination. But I am sure the judge has lost his reputation now.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Isn't that something else .I mean why not throw in the victims of Sandy Hook while he's at it . And this is a Judge that actually makes judgement calls in a court of law .WOW .

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I cannot think of any logical or sane reason for this. So it must be to get attention or for ideologue by using the process of elimination. But I am sure the judge has lost his reputation now.

It probably makes sense in a kind of weird legalese through-the-looking-glass manner. After all, this is New York we're talking about, where it's still illegal to keep a donkey in a bathtub.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
After all, this is New York we're talking about, where it's still illegal to keep a donkey in a bathtub.

Odd, how else would you get your ass clean?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Oh what a silly man District Judge George Daniels is he meant to demand that money from Russia, Assad and course Iran - all the nasty people involved in nothing that happened to the USA on 9/11.

How on earth do Judges get to play this kind of politics on the world stage. Does Obama think this is good for relations 0r perhaps he is too busy playing cards or golf. The more daft things country lets happen, the less credibility that country has with the rest of the world.

9/11 was dreadful but perhaps its far closer to home that the investigators - if they are doing anything that is, should be looking especially to two of the USA's allies in the ME.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Most odd. Thanks for that bit of information because it now makes sense that people can tip their dangerous snakes down the sewers and not their donkeys'. Think I would rather meet a donkey there though were I ever to go into NY's sewer system.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
shouldn't they be charging saudi arabia?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Funny how Iran is blamed for this when we all know at the very least the hijackers were mostly from Saudia Arabia, but we mustn't ever mention them.

How do we all know the alleged hijackers were Saudi ? Our Government told us three days after the event ? And we can certainly trust them ! Even the 9/11 commission stated after the fact their investigation was BS.

Then those alleged hijackers say HEY. It wasn't me I'm alive and well. The Saudi guys did it. Right ! I can't believe how many people on this site parrot the government BS with NO evidence what-so-ever other then the word of a corrupt government whom few currently trust.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Maybe a link to the 1 Lebanese hijacker?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
I had no Idea that Saudi Arabia had changed their name to Iran.

19 of the 20 hijackers were Saudi; Yet Iran is held liable? Seems legit.

Why not? That's one of the reasons for the Iraq war. Let's spread the blame.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

In other news, Iran tells US to suck it...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join