It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Per Ted Cruz: Trump voters have 'low information' and are 'not that engaged'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
At this point anyone the GOP has other than Trump has zero change of winning the next election. Why they are not endorsing Trump and then coaxing him toward the VP candidate they want is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Because they're so afraid of him. He's not bought, paid for, primed, vetted, and coached like the rest of them.

He spits in the face of the "process" and it's hilarious to watch the collective butthurt from the establishment as they scramble to discredit him.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I was thinking that he just binged on Ben and Jerry's, both of whom are probably in that crowd somewhere.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Because it's hard for people to admit when they're wrong, and most certainly don't tend to bow out of a competition (that is what the voting process is, after all) before the final race.

But IMHO, I think no matter who takes the candidacy for either side, we've all lost this competition, and that's because we didn't have any competitors of substance quality.

edit on 10-3-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I hate the low information voter cry. It's such a ridiculous claim. It's made by politicians and basically says everyone who doesn't agree with them is low information, otherwise they could clearly support that politician if they were properly educated. It's the pinnacle of arrogance.

People disagree, that's just a fact of life. Another fact is that we're all low information voters, literally every single one of us regardless of who you do or don't support.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

All of them are corrupt, the only one who shows any promise is Sanders yet he is still a career politician and can't be trusted fully, and even if he is genuine he has no chance of getting elected because the establishment won't allow it to happen.

Stop thinking like that! You're not helping!

The PEOPLE will allow it to happen, come hell or high water (which we already have, btw).....

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

Cruz better hope his voters are low information.

They're mostly evangelicals. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

If I were to choose between Cruz and trump, I'd choose BETWEEN.

One is a fantasy fraud and the other is a manipulative right-wing as*hole.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ted Cruz doesn't believe in evolution and ears boogers.

Nobody can stop the trump train especially this Eddie Munster loser.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: crazyewok
Look pretty dumb, brainwashed and low information to me....

Derp Derp

Just to add I doubt the ones for Cruz are much better

I don't know if the Sanders crowd fairs much better either

There are an awful lot of wheelchairs in that section. The woman that is captioned as having a 'camel toe' is in a wheelchair on the left. The slim guy in shorts is in a wheelchair. I count about 10 wheelchairs, even without making the picture larger in some way.

You just made fun of a disabled seating area. Congratz.

edit on 10-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hey its equality.

How can you claim to treat the disabled as equal if we dont mock them as stupid guilble fools wasting time at stupid arse rallys too!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well Ted, Ive been engaged and quite knowledgable of government and politics since about 1998. I have a finance degree and am on the BOD at a business Ive helped manage for 15 years. Educated people have varying opinions. Mine is that youre a deceitful theocrat. Im not really interested in that. You speak of libertarian values but dont actually have any.

There are things I dont like about Trump, but he is the one guy that is against the establishment from both parties that continue to screw the american people. He has a good eye for the root causes of our economic woes. He respects our sovereignty. None of the other candidates in either party (save the dropped out Rand Paul) do. They all are selling us down the river, and I believe you would too Ted.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Is it to me or does it seem like Cruz thinks he's 'God's' gift to the world?

He's an arrogant,patronizing person that has, and over inflated sense of self worth.

I thought Obama was bad, but Cruz thinks his own snip doesn't stink either.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He's an arrogant,patronizing person that has, and over inflated sense of self worth.

OMG, Neo! You finally GET IT!!!!!

He and his father BOTH THINK he is literally God's gift to the world.
You are just now knowing this???? I'm shocked.
Look it up: Ted Cruz is the son of Evangelical Dominionist preacher Rafael Cruz, who has stated that Ted is "the annointed one."

So, yes - he literally thinks that is what he is. There are tons of linked sources on this right here on ATS - or if you're brand new to the concept, just do a search. Ted Cruz Dominionism

edit on 3/11/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So do Sanders, and Clinton.

Second.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So do Sanders, and Clinton.

Second.

That's ridiculous. Look it up - and educate yourself about what Cruz is. A Seven Mountain Dominionist, Reconstructionist, Evangelical snake oil salesman.

Bernie is a lot more like "Jesus", though.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I thought Obama was bad, but Cruz thinks his own snip doesn't stink either.

Cruz believes he's been appointed by God to spread Christianity's influence on earth and bring about the end times for Jesus's return.

Our enemy in Iran believes the same thing except Islam.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ted Cruz, Dominionism and Jesus

“U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz — whose father is Rafael Cruz, a rabid right-wing Christian preacher and the director of the Purifying Fire International ministry — and legions of the senator’s wealthy supporters, some of whom orchestrated the shutdown, are rooted in a radical Christian ideology known as Dominionism or Christian Reconstructionism.

This ideology calls on anointed “Christian” leaders to take over the state and make the goals and laws of the nation “biblical.” It seeks to reduce government to organizing little more than defense, internal security and the protection of property rights. It fuses with the Christian religion the iconography and language of American imperialism and nationalism, along with the cruelest aspects of corporate capitalism. The intellectual and moral hollowness of the ideology, its flagrant distortion and misuse of the Bible, the contradictions that abound within it — its leaders champion small government and a large military, as if the military is not part of government — and its laughable pseudo-science are impervious to reason and fact. And that is why the movement is dangerous.

And let's not confuse low-information-voters with voter IQ. Some of the LIVs I've known were highly intelligent. Their brand of religiosity just made it very easy to vote the way they were told to vote, by pastors/televangelists/"values organizations". They never had to think about or reason anything political. Plus, their intelligence just meant that, when confronted with reason and fact, they just made up their own reasons and "facts".

Oh, and where was Cruz annointed to be one of the Kings? At a Marriott Hotel in Des Moines, Iowa in 2013.

video here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join