It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's greatest Creation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would have to say,...electricity. Without it, life would be much different.....turn off everything in your house and think how life would be with out it????

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
We didnt "create" electricity though, we just learned how to use it to our advantage and how to generate more.

oh, and toffee is good too *eats some more*

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
No way guys the greatest human Creation is ... Democraty !

[Edited on 16-6-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'd have to say the Rocket engine is man's greatest creation, as it is what currently enables us to travel into space.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Vlad Fife,

I would agree, and that would likely make Nikola Tesla the greatest person in history, as he did so much to advance our technology with electricity.

Which leads me to:

Shadow,

For the first 60 years of so of the century, I would agree, although at least since the 1970s, electromagnetically powered X Craft have stolen that title.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Dragonrider

For the first 60 years of so of the century, I would agree, although at least since the 1970s, electromagnetically powered X Craft have stolen that title.

Iv heard of those, but i meant a creation that the majority of the world knows about. Not to many people know what the X-craft is.
Deep

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am with dragonrider on the alcohol bit, though it was more of a discovery than anything else. As for Inventions, the computer is the best (or worst, its too early to tell) thing we have ever thought up.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Dragonrider, I thought current "official" methods of electromagnetic propulsion didn't yield the necessary thrust to be considered replacements for conventional rocket technology, am I wrong?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i would like to vote condom

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
lol......yeah condoms have helped man alot, espec for the ones who commit adultry.
Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I couldn't live without the seven layer burrito...

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hmmm the computer perhaps. As long as we don't create sentient AI.
After that would be this board. Because without the PC we couldn't have this great place.[/kiss ass]

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What would be so wrong with A/I?
Other than what we have seen from terminator
Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Man's Greatest Creation........I would say DIVORCE!!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Lol.....Divorce?......lol

Why is that?
Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I would have to say video games. Playstation2 to be more specific. I guess that may fall in with the people saying computers.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have not played videogames in awhile, but i did rule at streetfighter 2, and mariocart, 2 of my favorite games.
Nice and simple.
Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hehe. I like Enter the Matrix and the the best. The slow motion moves are sweet.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My lil bro rented that for gamecube, i never played it though. I decided to go on ATS, then go play soccer. one game i really did love was Final Fantasy 7, i swear that game hooked me, i never got up from the Tv, i missed a week of Uni too.
I caught up though

Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
But, i dont agree that it is mans greatest invention though, sorry.lol
Deep

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join