It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Didn't Chumlee from pawn stars die? why did he get arrested yesterday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I vividly remember a bunch of people tell me that this guy had died. He's Chumlee from the show Pawn stars. He got arrested for drugs and other stuff. I am posting this because I remember a thread on ATS that was about People who were reported dead only to resurface later. Here's the link to today's article about him.

Chumlee arrested

Does any one else remember if this guy was reported dead or the thread on ATS about dead celebrities that resurfaced?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

I wasn't aware that he had died. To be honest, I am quite surprised he didn't die every single day just trying to get out of bed. Not the sharpest tool in the shed it seems.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
I vividly remember a bunch of people tell me that this guy had died. He's Chumlee from the show Pawn stars. He got arrested for drugs and other stuff. I am posting this because I remember a thread on ATS that was about People who were reported dead only to resurface later. Here's the link to today's article about him.

Chumlee arrested

Does any one else remember if this guy was reported dead or the thread on ATS about dead celebrities that resurfaced?

Search for the Mandela effect for dead celebrities, I think there was another big one called dead celebrities that are still alive.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

It was a hoax. Happens quite a bit.

m.eonline.com...

edit on 3/10/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
No. He didn't die. Hense the very live arrest.

Why do so many of these threads pop up? How is you being misinformed worth a thread? Blarg.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
As Zaph said above... it was a hoax and it has happened to Chumlee more than once.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Looks like Chum had a prior felony conviction, to go with it. Hmm.

eta: not that I have any room to talk, but he seems a bit...chubby...to be a hard core meth user
edit on 10-3-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

eta: not that I have any room to talk, but he seems a bit...chubby...to be a hard core meth user

He had a large weight loss, maybe the meth had something to do with it.
celebrity geckos
edit on b000000312016-03-10T07:10:25-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 10 Mar 2016 07:10:25 -0600700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Bedlam

He recently had a large weight loss, maybe the meth had something to do with it.
celebrity geckos

I wondered about that. I guess the magazines are using the fat photos.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

...not that I have any room to talk, but he seems a bit...chubby...to be a hard core meth user.

Is that why your avatar is missing his upper teeth?

Oh, my bad...

You meant the chubby part, lol!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Meth, isn't that much like those fat loss supplements as seen on TV. No need to change the diet or exercise and the fat just disappears.

Nevada and Clark county don't seem to have much in the way of firearms restrictions. I wonder what the gun charge was over, something illegal?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Is that why your avatar is missing his upper teeth?

No, that's his upper lip and magnificent mustache.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Meth, isn't that much like those fat loss supplements as seen on TV. No need to change the diet or exercise and the fat just disappears.

Nevada and Clark county don't seem to have much in the way of firearms restrictions. I wonder what the gun charge was over, something illegal?

"previous convictions" - I guess he has at least one prior felony.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Could be the drugs and the guns in the same location, might be the problem? Not sure as well as I have never used meth lol

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

Sounds possible. I didn't think about that angle.

A previous felony might also do it.
edit on 3/10/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Sounds possible. I didn't think about that angle.

If you look around, there are a few articles that mention "the firearm charges are because it is unlawful for Chumlee to possess a firearm", which likely means he's got a prior. Nearly 100% likely.

All you got to do is peek at his NCIC. I am away from home and it's clumsy for me to do it out here. I bet another ATSer could ferret it out.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Good call

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I didn't think about the felony part first. That would make much sense.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I haven't used it forever, probably don't have access anymore now that I've been "replaced" as king FSO/CSSO due to being gone for so long. LOL.

However, maybe a little bird will tell me. Not that I would do that myself, because technically it would be a Bad Thing To Do.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There's a difference between vividly remember and firmly believe. Obviously people can't remember something that never happened.
That's the short answer when these threads about people who were dead but are no longer dead pop up. (or Those poor Berenstain bears)

I'm not saying you don't remember people telling you this guy died. ( obviously they were wrong. )

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join