It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How TPP Is Impacting Job Losses Across America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Just started following this guy on Facebook lately he makes a lot of good videos that I will listen to once in a blue moon.

dennismichaellynch.com...

Here we have an article about the TPP that caught my attention so I took a look...

Over 2 million jobs lost nationwide, resulting from the United States’ trade deficit with countries that are part of the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, according to an analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.

So apparently this info comes the Economic Policy Institute. Who the hell are they?

Seven of the 10 states with the highest job losses (as a share of total employment) are in the Midwest or Southeast, in states where manufacturing (especially of motor vehicles and parts) predominates,” the report states. Those states are:

So the car industry is to blame mostly not anyone else?

Why weren't other examples given?

What do you guys think BS?

edit on 3/10/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

“Omitting currency rules from the TPP benefits Wall Street, making the TPP a tool for off-shoring jobs, not for job creation,” he wrote. “If Congress is waiting for more evidence that TPP is a bad deal, this is it.”

Yep just keep shipping those jobs overseas what harm could it do....

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well I'm a good looking young white male so in literally superman.

So I could care less what happens to anyone else.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yep you have always got that pretty boy just put your leg up on the street corner and your dreams will come true

new topics

top topics

join