It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How bad is Donald Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Pretty much spot on as to my views. Two areas where the western world mooch especially off the US are defense and health-care.

Europe and Japan spend much less on defense than they would have to if the US wasn't treaty bound to defend them.

Drug costs and medical devices are areas of health care, where the US in effect subsidizes the rest of the world wroth the ridiculous prices we pay for these products.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

originally posted by: darkbake
This is a highly speculative piece.

Donald Trump seems to resemble someone who is allowed to say things even if they are very destructive. By this, I mean he speaks of big and outrageous things he is going to do after he is elected, ...

What makes you think he can do anything, after he is elected ? He will just become a president, not a dictator.

He could do what he wanted to if the extremist right sweeps through the House and Senate in the next election. Although you are right, he will not be a dictator, so there might be less to worry about. It could be laughable what he is promising.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Chumps an idiot sayin things that idiots like. He nothing compared to Hitler for one since daddy gave him his first millions dollar to be repaid as trial of manhood.

Hitler fought in the end of WW1, couldn't go to school, went to jail penny less, and became the leader of a group that gave no fair warning.

They should use chump wit his picture beside it in the dictionary, so it could be a homo phone.

See the difference
edit on 10-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
His statements on surveillance and torture are disconcerting. However, all the candidates are really pro torture. One has presided over torture as Sec of State. Sad but thats reality. Theres not a difference on the subject between candidates. And dont tell,me Sanders wouldnt. Hes the biggest big government guy of the lot and hes done nothing in congress to work to keep Obama from outsourcing torture to places like egypt.

And all candidates left are pro big government surveillance. What does everyone think theyve been doing? We are already in a 24/7 surveillance society. Newsflash- we lost that one many years ago.

I completely disagree with both. They are abhorent to liberty. But this holy sanctity is a farce. These are issues already decided and all the candidates left are for both no matter what they say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join