It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist - Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A neighbor, person in my neighborhood familiar with this case for over a year now assisted me back in February with investigating my house. Documenting evidence. Bringing truth to light. Assisting in debunking the claims of others that the story I tell is and was a hoax.

Several teams have investigated this house. All have except one has left with evidence.www.facebook.com... AND theghostvictimexperiment.word...... by Gods grace more evidence is coming. This is a story of a 4 year ordeal. You are about hear EVP and see actions not often seen in the paranormal world. Ask questions. See you on the other side. Thank you Rich for assisting me with this. Your organization, and professionalism skills helped gather some of the most compelling evidence not seen in a long time.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: macqdor

Grasping at straws.

Every little sound is noted as an "EVP vocalization", mostly it's just audio hiss and air against the mic.

Some playing around with some BS software version of a vocal "Ghost" app and a "laser tripwire" going off.

There's nothing in your video I find even remotely compelling.

Sometimes when we run around a dark house with the lights off looking for ghosts we see what we want to see, perhaps?

Why is it no one hunts for ghosts with the lights on?

I think it must be just to set the creepy mood so paranormal "investigators" can get themselves all worked up.

Otherwise, lots of hauntings would be uncovered during routine power outages.

(also, when recording "EVPs" it's good practice to turn off the TV)
edit on 10-3-2016 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

February 5th Investigation - Karissa Fleck, Rich and house occupant do a preliminary setup of cameras through out the hallway. Deemed one of the most active places in the home due to it being a major thorough fare of both human and perhaps non-human entity's. As of recent weeks Karissa, and others i.e. UK S.E.P ( www.youtube.com... ) have captured strong EVP evidence to debunk the claims put forth by Ghost Adventures that the house is not active. Such claims were premature to begin with and the investigation that gave rise to such claims was short-lived and ill-contrived to begin with. Claims www.youtube.com... The goal of tonight's investigation is to track and monitor movement, capture images with two FLIR devices. A team on the coast is monitoring via remote with use of several wall cams. Karissa and team will lay down trip wire, use FLIR and attempt to capture EVPs with the hopes of understanding who and what lives here. What's interesting here is at 18:10 the trip wires go off. Less than 2 minutes of being set. Video reveals where we are. No one is upstairs. Alarm go off less than 3 minutes of being set. Admittingly caught us off guard to the quickness of and our loud dialogue which almost caused us to miss the entire thing. Listen as you will see the trip wire goes off a set of 6-7 times almost a full minute before we notice. Thank God for the hall video cams. Part 2 youtu.be...

new topics

join