It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werner Von Braun's False Flag Threats...Four Down, One To Go.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: NewzNose

Not quite. McClelland has said a whole bunch of things over the years and not been able to support most of it. He's a Teller of Tall Tales.

It's like Pinnochio backing up the boy who cried wolf. Or Bill Clinton saying his wife never lies.

OK ok! That... spun my head. 😉

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

i thought he was talking about false flags. sure the propaganda to acclimate a population to fearing asteroids, aliens, and Koreans is ongoing.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

My bad.

Blabber mouth...

All those giant Rockets are Space Station stuff.

😷

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thanks for bring this to the attention of the ATS community.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Space has been weaponized for decades.
Shhh...nobody's supposed to know.

Really?
Why not?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
So if the this plan was to make us have more nukes, something sure went wrong because in in 1965 we had 31,139 and that number has gone down ever since to the point now we have 7,260. And will have half that by 2023. Terrorism was at its highest point in 1970's other than in the late 80s early 90s. The numbers today are pretty low. And what are rogue nations supposed to produce? And the term false flag does not work here. You are talking about reactions to historical events.
I said build more, not have more. Eisenhower warned us in his farewell address to the nation to beware the Military /Industrial Complex(actually it was referred to at the time as the Military/Industrial/Congressional Complex also the Iron Triangle) referring to the unholy monetary alliance between private arms builders, the military and congress to ensure the continual flow of trillions of dollars in military funding along with trillions in black budget funding by engineering a steady stream of conflicts across the globe requiring a massive and continuous developement and production of armaments. Follow the money.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I said build more, not have more.

Ah. So it's a lie that we are being invaded now by asteroids and later by aliens.
A lie designed to make us produce more nuclear weapons and then destroy them in order for people to make money.

k
edit on 3/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I said build more, not have more.

Ah. So it's a lie that we are being invaded now by asteroids and later by aliens.
A lie designed to make us produce more nuclear weapons and then destroy them in order for people to make money.

k
No the asteroids are a real threat, the aliens may or may not be. The means to the end are irrelevant. And don't underestimate greed as a motivation as well as enjoying an opportunity to hone their skills at manipulation.
Perhaps a bit of testing the waters as well as setting the stage for the next phases.
edit on 3/10/2016 by MissSmartypants because: More info

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

No the asteroids are a real threat, the aliens may or may not be.

How do you know the asteroids are not fake? Have you seen any of them? You believe NASA?

On the other hand, why do you believe Carol Rosin?

edit on 3/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

No the asteroids are a real threat, the aliens may or may not be.

How do you know the asteroids are not fake? Have you seen any of them?

On the other hand, why do you believe Carol Rosin?
Ok...just between me and you(everyone else close your eyes until I say you can open them) I don't really have enough information to believe or not believe her but what really matters is...Made you look.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

of course - because we all "know" that terrorism and rogue nations didnt exist in 1974 , oh wait .......................

disclaimer - no attempt has been made to eliminate sarcasm from this post
Exactly. And apparently they had already decided that this upcoming threat would be reffered to as "terrorism" and "terrorists" which was effective even with "W's" comically though inadvertantly referring to them as "tourists"."The evil doers" was even funnier.
edit on 3/10/2016 by MissSmartypants because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Really?
Why not?
Rule of thumb...if you have to explain a joke it wasn't a joke. Oh well. At least I'm beautiful.
edit on 3/10/2016 by MissSmartypants because: Spebling

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Good read, thanks!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Good read, thanks!

I was just thinking the same thing! There goes that synchronicity again. And thanks...you're a very perceptive person.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

any response to that - violates every clause of the ATS website T&C

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

The aliens are coming...

but seriously... if the chatter is correct we are already at war with some of those aliens visiting our planet.

Remember STS 48..?

I saved my reply to this post for a time when more people were likely to see it. This is the one ufo video that everyone should see. Much much thanks to Zatara. I have seen it many times but had forgotten about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

It was really just Rosin's word against the biographical history of WVB. She's the only person to have claimed he said anything like this.
And even if Von Braun didn't say it...Dr. Carol Rosin did and so far she's been dead on the money. If this was her insider knowledge rather than his, one would wonder why she attributed it to him. Hmm...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

And I first heard her attribute this to Von Braun in a video of the May 9, 2001 Disclosure Project press conference...4 months BEFORE 9-11 and before the word terrorism was so ingrained in our lanquage. Either her or Von Braun or someone had some very prophetic information.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

sounds like a plan.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
We don't even know if there is actual space.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join