It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F- my house, creapy situation tonight...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Not for nothing, but it's never a good idea to post videos where your full name or family can be seen. Just a safety tip.

To respond to your posting I have a couple comments/questions. What's the deal with the brotherhood of electrical workers images? Casts doubt on your story. On the other hand, deniability on your part with the 9-2009 album, if you think you aren't inviting negative things then what's with the cloaked alien/spirit/figure/whatever and the penny where you etched a pentagram?

I don't know what to think anymore.
.I'll wish the best for ya though.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulVisions

I worked in the ibew outside line construction industry for about 5 years though I have been out od the industry for almost 5 years now. Eh the penny thing happened a very long time ago and the penny itself has been lost to the ages ha ha ha.

The alien image was just something I came up with one day while flagging traffic for the ibew gig nothing other worldly about that just boredom.
As far as where the videos are posted that was the only way to get them on here thst I had available and as such I did what I had to do.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join