It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F- my house, creapy situation tonight...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I think regardless of whether or not there is something weird about the toy, it's obvious that you are creeped out and uneasy about your house. I would do something about it before you and your family become more affected by its energies. Especially if your daughter is experiencing night terrors like that.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

It depends on what you mean by know, there a few Temps thst work at my company by that name but I do not know any one personally.

My daughter just turned 3 a few weeks back

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: barefootsoldier

I never really had any issues with the house creeping me out until the power saw thing but it seemed to have a normal reason behind it and like I said until this happened all had been quite.

At this point in time my daughter nightmares and night terrors don't overly concern me as I dealt with them from my earliest memories up until I was in my late teens early twenties. To be candid about it they were terrible and my parents didn't understand what was happening nor how they effected me. I on the other hand having experience in them and how I was able to finally make them go away, I like to think I will be able to make them go away if they start to present themselves with more frequency then the every once in a blue moon they happen at now.

The flip side to my night terrors were dreams thst bordered on prophetic, as I had many dreams thst turned out to come true down to the smallest details ranging from large left altering events to mundane things. But I digress back to the larger issue at hand, if whatever is happening is supernatural in organ it does not seem to be malicious or evil in nature but almost playful in nature as in it likes to spook me but has never once done anything thst would even hint at it being harmful.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

It's time to get rid of the toy.

edit on 10-3-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
a reply to: Bluesma

It depends on what you mean by know, there a few Temps thst work at my company by that name but I do not know any one personally.

My daughter just turned 3 a few weeks back

Okay, (shrug) I don't know what the name is about, I thought I'd mention it just in case.

But I brought up your daughter because we had a lot of poltergeist type activity happening in my home when I was two to four years old. I was also talking about people I could see and interact with that nobody else could see.

My mothers take on it was always that it was me doing this stuff unwittingly. I don't know if that is true, it is the family myth anyway. It stopped when I was four, and took up again when I was about 25, during a time I was very isolated from others and meditating daily. I can't say for sure, but the theory of psychic forces running amuck still seems one possibility.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm not saying there is nothing weird going on in your house (there may be), but you need to at least put new batteries in the toy to test your theory.

My daughter had one of those battery-operated hamsters that ran around and made silly Japanese sounding noises. Somehow it got under my bed and was there for a long time. One night, it just went off and started making its noises under my bed. Scared me to death! We changed the battery and it didn't happen anymore.

Having said that, I have had some unexplained experiences at my house too. Once we had a smoke detector downstairs that started beeping. It was one of those that was electrical, but had a battery back-up. We assumed it was the battery going low, so we put in a new battery. Two days later, it started beeping again. We thought maybe the smoke detector was just old, so my husband bought a brand new one and we put a brand new battery in that one. This one started beeping too. My husband then bought another new smoke detector, one that was battery operated only (in case it was our electrical wiring that was the problem) with yet another brand new battery. Guess what - yep, beeping started happening within a couple of days.

What's weird is that it only beeped in the middle of the night, never during the day. It was during the summer, so the heater couldn't have been triggering it. No one was cooking anything in the middle of the night to trigger it. It was so frustrating that we just took the damn thing down and never replaced it. To this day, we have no smoke detector installed downstairs.
edit on 10-3-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I can give you another example of an electric switch having an unexpected long-distance effect.
I have a reading-lamp next to my chair.
When I installed in it one of the energy-saving bulbs which are becoming compulsory here, it started interfering with the television. Every time I switched on the lamp, the TV would change channels. I deduced that it was affecting the settings on the cable box, and the problem stopped when I replaced the bulb with an old-fashioned filament bulb.
Something similar may be happening in your case. An electro-magnetic effect.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I am not ruling out a mundane excuse for it actually that is what I'm banking on, with the exception of changing the batteries as a possibility, there have been 0 other electrical changes to the house in months including the bulbs in the fan.

That being said an influx in electromagnetic energy could cause all the symptoms that I experienced so it's hard to rule it out entirely.

The big question is will I be able to replicate the results when I get home today around 730 8 am my time. If so the mundane would be the obvious reason if not and it cannot be replicated then I have to look at the possibility of it being something less mundane, upto and including the supernatural.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well I'm home and I have cycled the light about 10 times and no response from the toy in question.....talked to my wife on her way to work and she just laughed it off so at least she thinks it's funny...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

Just a question about the knocking, will I be the only one to hear it or will it be audible to every one?

Because earlier today at around 430 5 I was walking g down our halfway when I thought I heard a light knocking on the front door it literally stopped me in my tracks and I turned around to go answered the door my wife who was in the living room on the coach with her back less than 4 ft from the door heard nothing....

All of the times I seen it happen the person was alone, but I would guess other people would hear it too. As far as i can tell the knock is an actual knock that vibrates air molecules creating an actual sound but im not positive.

ETA: don't wait for the knock tho because by then it may be too late. The knocking is a desperate attempt by the spirit because the situation is very urgent and the event is very near. Please read my other posts again, you a coming upon a crossroad. I wish you well friend, good luck.
edit on 3/10/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well hell I went ahead and changed the batteries in the toy just in case and like I said before I couldn't get it to recreate the situation, that is until tonight when I went to leave for work I once again turned out the light to have that damn toy turn on and right back off when I turned the light on and the on again when I turned them back out I promptly said F-it and left for work. I guess I just jinxed my self as earlier in the day I had thought to myself how uneventful and quite it had been the last few days I hadn't had any unnerving feelings or episodes ha ha should of not made note of it I guess. If it happens again tomorrow night I will try and video tape it and figure out how to post the video for all to see.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I don't think it's the toy that has the issue at this point but rather something either having to do with crazy residual energy or something paranormal in the house either way I hope to find an answer sooner rather than later.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well I got video of it today as soon as it loads to photo bucket I will post them...let's just say it raised more question than answers for me...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok I can't figure out how to embed the videos so here is a few links to them...

video 1

video 2

video 3

Let me know what you are thinking could be the explanation to all this. As for me I think it's obvious time to get the sledge hammer out.....
edit on 14-3-2016 by crimsongod21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
My daughter has a board puzzle which makes animal sounds by placing the animals in their spots... whenever i turn her light on or off in her room it makes an animal noise; this has happened in the prior houses i have lived in as well. I've chalked it up to some sort of interference I was creeped out at first too.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Ok I can't figure out how to embed the videos so here is a few links to them...

video 1

video 2

video 3

Let me know what you are thinking could be the explanation to all this. As for me I think it's obvious time to get the sledge hammer out.....

Watched the first video, it's creepy. Did you not notice all of the orbs flying around? You got demons in your house, I saw a lot of 'em flying around too.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Weird... it's just the animal noises and not the music. If it was just normal interference with the lights, I would think the whole thing would turn on, not just the animal noises. I suppose it still could be just some funky wiring associated with the animal noises?

So nothing else happens with any other battery-operated toy? Is there anything else weird going on with anything electrical? When we were having the smoke detector problem, we were also seeing brand new light bulbs continuously burning out, but only the rooms we were hanging out in. That eventually went away on its own about six months after we got rid of the smoke detector. Is it possible to have electrical problems that travel from room to room and that fix themselves??

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JarofRice

Those orbs are honestly most likely dust from the fan as I haven't dusted it in a long time...though I could be wrong...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bdaugy

My daughter has a few of that style of puzzles as well but as of yet I haven't had that problem with them, I wish it was one of them it would make it easier ha ha

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No other issues with electrical toys or items at this point in time, that's why I am trying to convince myself that it has a logical explanation as opposed to if multiple toys/ electronics were acting up at the same time. But having it turn on with the noises after turning it off and having it start acting up after I called it out has me leaning towards a more spectacular explanation.

As seen in the first video it didn't start out by turning on when I cycled the lights but as soon as I said something boom it started acting up.... that's not something you normally get out of electronic interference or at least not in my experience anyways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join