It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine would rather die than return to Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
LA_Maximus

I like your signature:

Liberals make me sick

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsailor
Cargo, next time be careful of what you say.

Be careful of what I say? Regarding him actually serving in Iraq? OK sure man, I'll be careful.

Originally posted by me
Did you see the videos? Man, talk about some fancy rifleman footwork. Just watching him you can see his military training and Iraq gunfighting experience. I don't think those cops stood a chance.

Does the bold still stand? Yeah, I think so too.

Originally posted by Majic
But he was a U.S. Marine. Marines do receive serious combat training and it is best not to confront any Marine in a no-holds-barred shooting match. Every Marine is a rifleman, top to bottom.

Yeah, AncientSailor, I'll be oh so careful of what I say in the near future. Thanks to you of course.

By the way Majic:

Originally posted by Majic
Stories like the one that spawned this thread get flashed around the world, and like clockwork, people use them to promote their agendas and prejudices.

That's all well and good to state, but this story and stories like these often begin in the US. I guess you could say that people, such as the reporter and editor of this article, publish with impunity to promote their agendas and prejudices. Or they might just simply be sloppy. Kinda reminds me of CBS.

ATS is hardly a high calibre news source.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by cargo]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Cargo,

I served with honor, did you? Or did you fake it?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Bottom line he is a coward and a cop killer.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Cargo,

By that remark i find it hard to believe you served at all.....

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Marine Corps does not do a superlative job training it's folks to kill.

The infantry is reasonably trained, but the average Lance Corporal isn't exact what I'd call a lean mean killing machine.

He probably got the 2 weeks shufle through all non-infantry get in the corps.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Cargo,

By that remark i find it hard to believe you served at all.....

A response to you: Read the thread more closes before walking on part of a conversation. Besides I truely could careless what you think if I served. I do know!

Do you speak for all of Scotland of your anger towards us, or is it a personally problem? May be you do not live in Scotland?
Good bye....................................................................................
[edit on 24-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

A response to you: Read the thread more closes before walking on part of a conversation. Besides I truely could careless what you think if I served. I do know!

Well i have read this thread when it started but had commented on a similar incident in another thread.
Most service men do have respect for each other, although they do insut and think lowly of some they dont make those comments.

Do you speak for all of Scotland of your anger towards us, or is it a personally problem?

Most ,near all of scotland says what i say.
They hate bush.

May be you do not live in Scotland?

I can take a picture of me on wallaces monument with the days paper if you want?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Well i have read this thread when it started but had commented on a similar incident in another thread.
Most service men do have respect for each other, although they do insut and think lowly of some they dont make those comments.

Do you speak for all of Scotland of your anger towards us, or is it a personally problem?

Most ,near all of scotland says what i say.
They hate bush.

May be you do not live in Scotland?

I can take a picture of me on wallaces monument with the days paper if you want?

Sorry, I do not buy your theory on this person who copped out on life has the honor of respect by doing what he had done, kill a cop was not the code set forth in this country Armed Forces. What about that America cop who was doing his job, what would his family going to do now? Are you willing to help, or sit over in Scotland bash America? Bye to you Sir.
If this man took drugs, he is still accountable of his action. Which he is facing now on the other side!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Cargo,

I take that as an insult. I've never served in the military in my life, have never claimed to, and don't intend to. Are you so lacking in response that you must try and use your military service in a country I am not even a citizen of in an attempt to put me down? Use the ATS search function and point me to one post where I have claimed to have served in the military, special bonus points where you can prove that I FAKED IT. Failure to do so will be taken as an admission of defeat, and it will be suggested that in the future if you have nothing constructive to respond with then you should kindly shut the f*ck up.

Let me make something very clear to you. Your service means nothing to me. Your service was not in defense of my freedoms. And there is no way that your service, that of someone foreign to me, will ever demand my respect. I have my own military. It is clear to me that you use your service as a means to garner respect, not only in your own country but apparently here on an international conspiracy forum. Your childish behaviour shown at ATS proves your lack of intelligence.

Respect is earned, not issued.

Dismissed.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If I understood this so far. This young man was a gangbanger that signed up for the service. Saw no action but deployed overseas behind the lines. If this is correct, no excuse of this action. He did not solve a problem, he created greif for another family to deal with as he took the easy way out.
Stupid logic!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Let me make something very clear to you. Your service means nothing to me. Your service was not in defense of my freedoms. And there is no way that your service, that of someone foreign to me, will ever demand my respect. I have my own military. It is clear to me that you use your service as a means to garner respect, not only in your own country but apparently here on an international conspiracy forum. Your childish behaviour shown at ATS proves your lack of intelligence.
Respect is earned, not issued.
Dismissed.

Pretty good english for oversea bumkin. It says the 52nd state on your little calling card. Funny you use a scan code of the flag. I do not think he was garner respect, he earned it by veterans not by you. I think you under estimate intellegence of us.
Dismissed non-boot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join