It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 3/9/2016 The Univision Democratic debate (Wednesday, March 9)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wasn't watching.
Will this debate boost Bernie or Hillary?

I'll just say that the crowd gave Bernie a standing ovation at the end, and are currently chanting his name.

Latinos are definitely feeling the bern

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wasn't watching.
Will this debate boost Bernie or Hillary?

I'll just say that the crowd gave Bernie a standing ovation at the end, and are currently chanting his name.

Latinos are definitely feeling the bern

AWESOME!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Def Bernie. They are chanting his name the pundits can barely be heard. The media is of course trying to make him look like crap. Anderson just suggested they're calling her name. They're not.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Of course you know I am partial to Sen Sanders, that said, he nailed her coffin shut!

That is after doing a wooden stake through the heart.

Don't take my word just skim through this feed:

www.reddit.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Lol meanwhile Clinton stayed up on stage shaking hands and he is literally surrounded by people down among them. I bet his secret service is crapping their pants.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Argh I've gotta turn this off. They are trying to spin this hard. I hate them more.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

I found this quite interesting:

Question to Clinton: Who specifically permitted you to send emails through a private, non-government server, and would you drop out if you were indicted?

I snipped part of her reply

Clinton: There was no permission to be asked, my predecessor did it. And no, I will not answer a question about dropping out of the race if I'm indicted.

source= www.reddit.com...
Emphasis mine

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
She was acting like the idea was so ludicrous as to be non discuss-able. Like aliens

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Bernie getting hammered on social media about the video of him talking about Noriega and Castro, far leftists that Bernie has refused to disavow and refused to disavow in this debate.

No wonder the far right here and the Republican party are licking their chops at the mere thought of facing Bernie in a general election.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Muse you are so loyal to HRC.

What if Sanders supporters demand an Independent run for president?

Tired of the DNC and HRC playing games, we demand Sen Sanders run as and Independent for president,
game over!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

We must not be looking at the same social media.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Senator Sanders is now starting to enjoy the Trump effect. The more the media snubs him, the better he will do in the upcoming primaries. The smug, arrogant talking heads at the networks and media outlets still can't believe that when they are against a given candidate, the public gives them "the (f.u.) bird" at election time by voting for that candidate.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
MSNBC reporter at debate...caught on hot mic, tipping off Clinton communications director to questions she'll be asked.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hahaha. I've been throwing crap at my TV over that reporter for days. She's so obviously shilling for the Hill.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join