It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigarette Lighters are alive!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed how they can disappear on a night out, change shape, colour or even multiply!!!!

When they do this, I always seem to wake up with a headache and NO MONEY!

Watch out for those lighters!

neo

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'd like to know what kinda drugs ur doctor prescribes cus they seem to be doin the trick

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yeah. their an alien race called Zippos. Iv been abducted by them on numerous accounts. Once when i was 8, i was trying to teach my mom how to use the microwave..she never understood...so i ran away from home.
Deep

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Have you ever noticed how they can disappear on a night out, change shape, colour or even multiply!!!!

Dude what the hell have you been smoking??

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Gosh-darned reptilian shape-shifting lighters. Filtration of knowledge, bahhhh!!

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Whatever you do, dont make them mad! They can burn your house down if you piss them off!

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Once when i was 8, i was trying to teach my mom how to use the microwave..she never understood...so i ran away from home.
Deep

HA ! And you think your mother was dangerous ? You didn't meet my grand-mother. " Once when I was 8 ", I saw her who was " testing " a gaz-bottle ( those you find in the kitchen ) WITH A MATCH !!! She was turning around the gaz-bottle with the match ( lighted , of course ). I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was looking for a gaz-leak !
I told her to stop ( I knew it was dangerous ) but she didn't do it, so, like you, I ran away from her home and went to my taunt home. I stayed there until my parents comes to take me.

he he he, I can still hearing my father shouting as a wounded beast against my poor grand-mother.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You know those concerts where some hair metal band is playing a soulful ballad and suddenly all the lighters come out for a meeting?

Watch out.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I used to experiement with drugs. One of my favorite drugs was psychedelic stuff like '___' and mushrooms. I liked mushrooms much more than '___' because it was natural and more peaceful and spiritual. Nonetheless that is beside the point.

The point I am trying make is this:

I had an experience with a black Bic lighter I will never forget. I was high on '___' laced with mescaline. For those that don't know what mescline is well let me tell you. Mescaline is the psychedelic ingredient in mescal, which is often closely related to peyote. I hope everyone is familer with peyote. Not in the experiemental sense but in the knowledgeable sense. Indians of South America and North America were often prone to this plant due to so-called religious purposes. Mescal is considered a God to some cultures. If you are interested in these topics than I suggest you look up Carlos Castaneda.

Let me get to my point.

So I was high on a mixture of mescal and '___'. It was a good and bad experience. Carlos Castaneda's benefactor Don Juan told Carlos that only Shamans and "Men of Knowledge" should take this drug, but I was bad, young and dumb so I figured I was an exception. Thankfully Mescalito( the Mescal God) spared me and my friend Josh, Blair too.

Blair would later confirm me and Josh's beliefs. What belief????

Well you could say our beliefs were that this black Bic lighter was more than meets the eye. So Josh and I were sitting on my porch like we had done so many times high on psychedelics. We had many great experiences that night. One of them was looking in my National Geographic magazine which contained Aztec murals and art work. In that issue we saw things that the 'sane' or sober eye couldn't see. That blew our minds. I remember looking in the magazine after I was sober later the next day and neither Josh or I could see the drawings we saw the night prior.

What we saw was a strange drawing that had hidden pictures in it. I can't really explain it with out a visual reference which I obviously cannot provide for you because, A: we can't see the magazine and B: because we don't have these drugs on our hands. Nonetheless that is beside the point once again. I just wanted to point that out because I think it is interesting and worth the trouble. Maybe one of you know what I am talking about.

So the lighter:

I was "trippin". I saw all sorts of things. When you get high on these drugs you tend to stare and get lost in obscure places. I found myself smoking my cigs by the dozen and grasping onto my lighter. I guess at one point my mind got lost in the obscure land of the black Bic. So I found myself staring at it for a while. I was interupted by Josh who noticed my interest in the Bic. He said, "What are you looking at?"

I told him I see something in the lighter. He looked at it and said, "I don't see anything."

I said, "You don't see something green in the lighter?"

He laughed and said, "Dude that lighter is black."

I said "Yeah it is but is also green."

He thought I was crazy. I told him that it looked like a computer chip was in it. Not just a chip but that the whole lighter was one computer chip, and that it wasn't located in one area in the black covering but throughout. He still thought I was crazy. He said, "Your just trippin."

I insisted that while I maybe trippin I still see. He said "Let me see that." He stared but not nearly long enough. He gave it back and he said "Whatever. I don't see any thing."

I said, "You can't see that computer chip?" He laughed and gave me some strange looks. I continued to be mystified by this occurance and he became more and more interested. At one point in my staring I was getting really insistant. I said "Dude there's a f*cking computer chip in this Bic." He continued to laugh. I said, "Josh, just give it a try. Try looking into until you lose focus of your vision. Look until you See."

He said, "Alright." I told him not to try and think but to just look. I wanted it to be genuine. I told him not to try and see the green but to just focus on the color until he saw green. I told him that it would probably take a while to See.

So he started to stare at it and I let my mind drift to other worlds. He stared and stared like the good student he was. Finally after some 15 to 20 minutes he practically grabbed me in shock. He screamed "Holy Sh*t!!!!! Your right!!!!" He pushed the lighter in my face and said dude that lighter is green!!!!!!!!" I said, "Yeah I know."

He said, NO, DUDE THAT LIGHTER IS GREEN!!!!!!!"

I said, "Really." sarcasitically.

He wouldn't quit. He kept repeating "Dude that lighter is green." I kept saying "Now you See." He said, "Dude how is that possible. That lighter was black."

And I would say, "It still is black, but it is green too."

He said "Yes!!! It is both. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??"

I said "I don't know but that is pretty strange."

He said, "It's green, but it is black. WHAT THE HELL???"

Now I said "Since you see green now look for the computer chip." He said, "I don't see it." I said "WAIT, you'll See."

After a while he said "Dude, your right!!!!!!"

Long story short. We got sober and told everyone the next day that this lighter was green. Everyone told us we were crazy. We told them to keep looking into the lighter until they saw it. They all failed.

After about a couple of months or so we ran into some girl named Blair. She said she had taken some '___' with a mescaline bubble in it. We asked her was the of acid maroon??? She said "Yeah how did you know???"

We told her that we had taken it a few months ago. We asked it she got it from my neighbor, who she happened to know. She said "Yeah how did you know???" We said well it is obvious. She said she was trippin really hard.

We told her that the lighter we held in our hand was really green. (We kept the lighter so we could experience it again and just because it was some what special to us.)

She told us that while she may be trippin she wasn't crazy. We insisted that if she is high on what we were high on earlier than she would soon See if she did as we did. She took us up on that offer.

After about 20 minutes she came running up to us "Screaming oh my God your right. That lighter is green. It seems to have some sort of computer chip in it." She looked at us like we were mystics. She was completely shocked.

All others who were around at the time were perplexed. They said, "What are you guys talking about. That lighter is black." Blair said "YES IT IS. BUT IT ALSO GREEN!!!!"

How come we could see it on mescaline but not without it?????

That is a question I have never been able to answer.

Can you?????

[Edited on 15-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
AV

What a great, interesting, well told story.

Black can be green, as green can be black.

Is that not enlightenment?

new topics

top topics

join