It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same thread, different lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hello all!

Like I said been lurking here for... well quite awhile now. No reason never signed up before and specific reason I am now. I'm interested in all subjects covered on this site pretty much. Hate this time of season in the political forums though. Haven't seen that much name calling and finger pointing since kindergarten. Ya'll still a great bunch though.

About me, lets see. I work full time 12 hour shifts on the Mississippi. Work has slowed up. Ya'll eating up these 1.50 gas prices, but it's killing the river and gulf in Louisiana. Not sure where the whole Obama got gas this low thing is coming from. Everyone is aware it's the Saudis flooding the market right? Anyway by the grace of whoever or whatever watches over us I was able to keep my job. At 26 and a young family getting laid off or having to work at a Mikey D's won't cut it.

Anyway, just dropping in to say hi and hello. See Ya'll around the forums... except the poltical...and metaphysics. Definitely not there.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. I hope life treats you and your family kindly. Enjoy your stay a reply to: StolidPanda

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

See Ya'll around the forums... except the poltical...and metaphysics

Whaaaaa? But, but, but, what else is there really? Come on now, you can do it. Just steel yourself and dive in. Choose a side of whichever debate you want and pound it into the ground.

In any event Stolid, see you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Damn, thanks for the jinx. First time on a thread and I end up replying in Political Issues

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Who you voting for this year???

Sorry, had to do it. Welcome to the newer ATS! Since you know a little bit about things already the only other thing I can add is to check out the freshman forums. You do not need to do everything in one day just bits here and there and you'll be making posts (with pictures and links) in no time!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thanks for the advice TEO

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
hello to you. have a good one

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS StolidPanda

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Stolid. We've been waiting for you. What took you so long? May you find your emotion and animation here @ ATS.

edit on 9-3-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join