It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Division XboxOne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just picked up the division on xbox one and looking for people to play with. I'm currently low level sitting at lvl4. My gamer tag is GroidNificent. Feel free to send me a friend request.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GroidNificent

I just got it for the PC. Shame these games seldom allow cross platform multiplayer. Think it's rather good so far, I'm level 7.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's because mouse and keyboard > controller.

I forget what game it was where they were beta testing they had the best console players against mediocre PC players and got dominated.

But this happens in pretty much any FPS, mouse and keyboard allow for much better accuracy and twitchery imo.

As for this game, still on the fence about, steam rating is mixed, is it just angry fanbois?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I think the game is pretty fun and in depth so far. I'm glad they delayed it twice. I wish it was cross platform as well but I understand the constraints, definitely mmorpgs. Can't wait to level up enough to go into the darkzone where the good loot is. The story is pretty good so far for a mmo I think.
edit on 14Wed, 09 Mar 2016 14:27:12 -060020162709327f272016-03-09T14:27:12-06:00 by GroidNificent because: Stupid cellphone autocorrect.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Basically if you are on console you are using aim assist, take the same controller use it on a PC which usually doesn't have auto-aim enabled by default and some games dont allow it whatsoever. Supposedly they do it to smooth out the aiming. HAxx0rz
edit on 9-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GroidNificent

Whats the loot like, random stats or sorta like diablo/borderlands?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

All the loot is random stats based on lvl requirement for said loot except from vendors. All vendor loot is lvl dependant and has the same stats for everyone. If an enemy drops loot not everyone will see it or be able to pick it up unless it's from a named enemy. Then every in your group gets the drop but it may or may not be different for everyone.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

It's because mouse and keyboard > controller.

I forget what game it was where they were beta testing they had the best console players against mediocre PC players and got dominated.

But this happens in pretty much any FPS, mouse and keyboard allow for much better accuracy and twitchery imo.

As for this game, still on the fence about, steam rating is mixed, is it just angry fanbois?

I just picked it up on Steam..

Pick it up, and come play.. There are a couple others on PC from the forum, I'm trying to get them to come play (pc version).

Angry fan-boys and negative-nellies.. I thought liked it, from open beta, so..

Steam also will do a refund, if you don't like it.

Send me a private for my game id.. Let's hook up.
edit on C16630544 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I like it, it's what Destiny should have been. Apparently there are some performance issues but to be honest my l5 2400K, 8 GB DDR3 and GTX 770 4GB seen to be handling the load at max semi maximum settings just fine.

new topics

top topics

join