It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview on Sleep Paralysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Have you ever struggled with it?
I found this interview interesting about sleep paralysis. starytime.weebly.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kgray

One and only time everything about it was .. I don't think I can do justice describing it

I remember I stopped breathing and the longer I couldn't breath I felt my heartbeat slowing down and beating really strong .. I remember excruciating pain running down my spine and through my veins

I was completely frozen and terrified that this was the last breath I ever take and I panicked so hard .. Then I closed my eyes and said : I never asked for anything but this time I am asking for your help

Next thing I will sound completely insane

the window blinds shattered open and this beautiful creature was suddenly standing above me .. I said in my mind : You are beautiful .. The being ( Uriel ) replied : human beings dont know anything about beauty and smiled .. Then Uriel showed me this beautiful deep blue lake in a mist .. he took a cup and took water from it and poured it into my forehead I felt the liquid running down my spine and releasing every single inch of my body

And I finally grasped for air
edit on 9-3-2016 by Resourceful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kgray

Sleep time paralysis is caused by the brain producing chemicals in your body to keep you from sleep walking and then you enter into a REM and find your self paralysed because of those drugs.

If this happens to you you need to go to your doctor and get some neurological drugs to balance out the production of those chemicals.

It is closely related to Nocturnal Epilepsy, in that the chemicals are secreted from the brain and introduced into the body to keep it from walking or talking during sleep reach a certain level just at time of sleep and during REM. At those points a sufferer usually has a seizure from the introduction of the chemicals.

The similarity is when most who suffer night paralysis they awaken during near sleep (just as they fall asleep) and during the REM cycle they awaken when they should not and find themselves in both a dream state and a state of fear for being unable to move.

One has a seizure, the other awakens during those times, but both can be treated with a similar drug and end those night time paralysis episodes.

edit on 9-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis is a useful state for lucid dream inductions/astral projections. The hypnagogic imagery eventually transitions one's conscious attention into a vivid 3D scenery where one retains their wakeful consciousness. This is known as WILD, or Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming.

I've attempted WILD and AP, and a key feature of both has been an intense pressure/heat sensation precisely over my tailbone. When I examined the area, the skin appeared as a deep & circular red formation over the coccyx region. This has happened in almost all of my attempts to LD/AP.

new topics

top topics

join