It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First willing out of OBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok, i decided to post this as a break from all the political stuff, as this is much more interesting and doesn't make people fly off the handle.

So in case you do not know what an OBE is, it stands for Out of body experience. I am sure most people have had an experience as there are many different ways to achieve it and you do not have to be trying to have one. They can happen through meditation, dreams, near death experience and probably many other ways. One last point before i get into the good stuff. Some people will say that an OBE is just a dream or hallucination, but i ask you this; What is reality? My answers is simple, Where ever your conciseness is, is reality. In other words regardless what an OBE really is, it does not change the experience you had or make it any less real.

Ok now for the good stuff.

I describe this as a willing OBE because i was actually trying; I have gotten out before but it was purely unintentional. I was mediating in my room, i do this by putting a blind fold on and laying on my bed. I try to focus on my chakras, starting with my crown going down to my root chakra, then back up. I also try to open my palm, feet and as well as the one above your head (there are many chakras and some are actually outside your body, in your aura if that makes sense.) Some people like to start from the root, but that does not work for me, as i feel my primary chakras are my crown, 3rd eye and throat. After i feel they are all nice and open i clear my mind and direct all focus to my 3rd eye.

after laying there for about 30 mins i enter SP (sleep paralysis) and no i did not fall asleep, It is just the best way to describe the sensitization. Suddenly i can see my room, remember i am blind folded, and it is much brighter then normal. I cant really move, but i turned my head and saw weird orange bugs, kinda like butterfly all over the wall and closet door. I think "wtf, thats crazy", then i ear a weird clicking noise behind me and suddenly a voice, saying "hello, hellooooo." I try to turn to face the where the voice is coming from and tried to say hello back, but i like rolled into my bed and popped back into my body.

I looked up the symbology behind orange butterfly and got that orange is a symbol for hospitality or welcoming; butterfly's are symbols of transformation. So i think the voice was welcoming and congratulating me on getting out of my body (achieving the OBE would be the transformation?) I know entity's can be tricky, but what do you guys think?

side note i have had OBE from dreams becoming lucid, some false awaking when i walked around my room, and encounters with shadow people.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Orange butterflies are not good in a spiritual sense. They are Red Admirals and the reason why the Occult love them is because they are directly linked with the Rephaim who were originally human spirits that occupied bodies that got tainted with fallen angel DNA.

Some of the Rephaim have repented. Many are still pure evil and hate humans.
edit on 9-3-2016 by Rapha because: AddOn

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicSmack

congrats cosmicsmack! love hearing about people learning to do consciously have an OBE. Your description of how you prepare is pretty much exactly what i do.

Your first OBE sounds a lot like mine. Everyone's first time seems last only seconds. It gets easier from their. Now that you have broken the fear barrier of sleep paralysis you know that you will be completely ok when practicing.

I see you have lucid dreamed before. Remember, next time you make it to sleep paralysis and can see around your room, imagine floating out of your body, focus any attention on your physical body, this might be why you went back in to your body after trying to exit.

Remember the feeling of flying when you lucid dream and use that same feeling to move when your in sleep paralysis.

Congrats again, you have had a great success!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

So what do you think that means for me? Do you have a source for this i would like to know more?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Thanks, one weird thing when i lucid dream i always feel a weird tingling in my arm or leg. It gets more intense as i get closer coming back to my body. Is this something you experienced or any one else? It is kind of not pleasant.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmackSuddenly i can see my room, remember i am blind folded, and it is much brighter then normal. I cant really move, but i turned my head and saw weird orange bugs, kinda like butterfly all over the wall and closet door. I think "wtf, thats crazy", then i ear a weird clicking noise behind me and suddenly a voice, saying "hello, hellooooo." I try to turn to face the where the voice is coming from and tried to say hello back, but i like rolled into my bed and popped back into my body.

I've had that about 15 years ago. Seeing through closed eyelids. For a period of a few months, it was very easy for me to do. It's a nice experience to have. Keep on exploring, CosmicSmack.

Btw IMO symbolism varies from person to person. The meaning someone can give for those orange butterflies may not be yours.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I posted the following in 2004.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack

So what do you think that means for me? Do you have a source for this i would like to know more?

Free PDF that Alister Crowley did concerning moon children @ www.thule-italia.net...

Notice the title LIBER LXXXI - THE BUTTERFLY NET like its a trap or curse. The Bible mentions these curses as 3rd and 4th Generation Curses.

The dream basically shows that you have been trained in the past by the elite to perform an act soon that will maintain a Spiritual Contract with the spiritual world. This always falls on family members where the generation gap is either 3 or 4. Its similar to a Lease Agreement in terms of territory in the spiritual world.

The reason why the occult likes the Red Admiral butterfly is because it always returns to its birth place to lay eggs.

This is linked with past ancestral memories that people have. MKUltra deals with these children as well and they create split personalities (alters) so that they can be groomed into whatever the elite want of them.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

interesting ill defiantly read through that when i get the chance. how could i not its a book write by Aleister Crowley has to be interesting if his rep is true.

So what if i don't want to do what they want or what if i do? How would i gain more info on this contract i don't remember signing?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So what if i don't want to do what they want or what if i do? How would i gain more info on this contract i don't remember signing?

Its almost impossible to break a spiritual contract, but it can be done if you allow Jesus to remove the negative entity(s) from your host body.

There is usually a type of sin that allows the entity to occupy your body. OBE falls into the sinful category. And hell, the entities put up a massive fight.

Tell me, have you had dreams where you recognize geographical areas where you live or once lived ?
The geographical points of reference create a perimeter which is your family's spiritual territory.

The spiritual signing could have been done by one of your parents. Simply being forced to look into an ink bowl, seeing the next 50 years of your life path is enough to start a contract. Contracts usually occur during your childhood, so remembering your past might give you information that you require.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Interesting i have had dreams of places i have lived where my family was preset, i feel that is a normal thing. My grandmother has dabbled in dark arts, so if any one on as signed anything it was properly her, i do not have contact with or seen her in years.

I do not buy the Jesus thing as i have researched the occult history of Christianity and how it is basically recycled from other religions (Egyptian, mithraism, ect) In my opinion It is a not a monotheistic religion at all.

I have have heard of soul contract removal excises and i have personally rid my self of shadow entity with out any religious help, so i do believe it is possible to rebuke any contract that might have been made without my consent.

Thanks for your comment, if you have any other sources for my personal study i would love to get my hands on those links.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

My grandmother has dabbled in dark arts, so if any one on as signed anything it was properly her, i do not have contact with or seen her in years.

i world disagree because it seems that your contract is a 3rd Generation one. Your grandmother was probably forced to accept the contract against her consent or even without knowing it.

Mine occurred with my mother where 2-3 generations before her had to have the contract renewed via me.

How did you get rid of the shadow entity because i saw a Shaytan class jinn hooked to my left shoulder blade when i had a OOBE.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So you are saying that this contract affects me or does not?

I simply stopped fearing them and they stopped appearing them. Lesser beings what ever they are sounds like

But amid their ranks were the black hideous forms of hags, bent and wrinkled; and these fled instantly in fear at the vision of the blazing cone. There were many other animal shapes; but these, seeing the cone, turned away indifferent, as not understanding.
from ur source
i read the butterfly chapter but its like written in code will take really long to look up all the hidden meanings. this is my thread of shadow beings if you wanted to know my experience and others www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have hear of Djinn they are Islams fallen angels. associated with shadow people as well as alien grays.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
congrats! keep doing it and make some new friends. and dont listen to people trying to scare you with stories of demons. its all just a game, no matter whos out there they cant hurt you.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
yeah don't worry about the people who try to scare you away from it you will be fine. Just realize that you are in complete control and have complete power over your consciousness.

as for the tingling in the arm. I used to get that sometimes. It has stopped but i think it was a strain in blood flow due to my arms elbows being locked

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

So you are saying that this contract affects me or does not?

It seems you are in a contract or required to sign a spiritual contract. The effect will only be noticeable after you die here on Earth. i don't know if there is a valid way of getting verification concerning the current status of your contract until after your final day of life.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'm not scared i just like to hear every one out. Think about OBE it is hard to really prove or disprove anything. Its kind of a anything goes zone.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I'm not scared i just like to hear every one out. Think about OBE it is hard to really prove or disprove anything. Its kind of a anything goes zone.

It really is; lately my OOBE's have involved visiting alternate realities; that is a clear situation exiting here on earth being simulated in another paradigm (multiple universes idea). This one involved my family's horse stable; totally different. The water systems and barns were futuristic. I could write a sy-fi short story about this and illustrate it. How did I get there; this access to an alternate reality (why was I shown this)? Its fascinating.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

maybe it was you in a past life at a point of high tech or the future or it can be purely symbolic. sounds cool though

top topics

join