It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rubio Needs to Drop Out Now, and this is why.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
He tried to play the serious and conservative, he played the Hispanic card, he tried to stoop to Trump's level and went the genitalia route.... Fail!

The author of the article hits it spot on. If Rubio drops out now, there is a tiny chance that the outcome of Trump as the nomination may be altered.....

It’s his only shot at taking down Trump and restoring his own dignity.

I predict that Rubio will throw in the towel next, and soon!!

Both Chaucer and Shakespeare wrote of the medlar fruit, which comes, appropriately enough, from the medlar tree. The special distinction of this fruit, and the reason for its appearance in literature, is that it goes rotten before becoming ripe. It is, in short, an excellent metaphor for Marco Rubio.

R U B I O

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I hope he doesn't. I want him to stick around just far enough to lose Florida to hopefully kill any future political endeavours he has.

edit on 05331America/ChicagoWed, 09 Mar 2016 08:05:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Like a stake through a phony vampire's heart.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
His ego will allow him to do no less than make a final grasp for Florida. Even then... there are some in his campaign who still seem to think he can win, so who knows?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Is this the same Rubio who does not know anything about firearms, embarrassing himself in front of the media as a result?

How in the hell did this man ever get it into his head that he was qualified for Presidency, when he has not got the first clue about matters pertaining to the second amendment, simple things like the actual terminology involved with ammunition dispensing and carriage, what caliber means, what types of ammunition go in which type of weapon, or the first thing about firearms and self defence at all?

If his understanding of diplomacy and infrastructure spending is anything like as good as his understanding of the second amendment, or for that matter the tools which are necessary to upholding that amendment, and to which that amendment refers, then he will make a FANTASTIC leader. You know, apart from the fact that this guy couldn't find his way out of an empty parking lot, even if he had a compass, map, and a damned Garmin strapped to his wrist.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True, some times I scratch my head and wonder if somewhere along the line; we must be related....

How in the hell did this man ever get it into his head that he was qualified for Presidency, when he has not got the first clue about matters pertaining to the second amendment, simple things like the actual terminology involved with ammunition dispensing and carriage, what caliber means, what types of ammunition go in which type of weapon, or the first thing about firearms and self defence at all?

#thetruth !!!!!!

Thanks for posting, as always!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Meh, stick a fork in him, he's done. He can't stand for re-election to his Senate seat as it's too late to file the paperwork. Perhaps he ran thinking that he'd be a natural candidate for the VP slot for one of the others (but not Jeb!, whom he betrayed). A sad little man with a sad little legacy.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't want to see him drop out...I like watching this little guy sweat! lol

new topics

top topics

join