It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the earth flat or not? what do you think?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance
What the hell was that? A very strange reply having absolutely no relevance to my post that you replied to. Why not address my post? For the topic of this thread "Is the earth flat or not? what do you think?", I could not give a # less about Space. I don't use pics from Space, I don't need pics from Space to know Earth is not flat.

FEtards show curvature but they're too stupid to realize it, or they're too dishonest to admit it.

stupidconspiracies.org... Deal with it.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Over 2200 satilites in space

No video feeds or image feeds. No cameras on any of them to take pics of the moon, earth, and space. The fake iss feed is crap
And Google earth is done from planes. So one question where's the images and videos and live feeds from the over 2200 satilites orbiting earth????????

OH the spent 20 million to build each satilites but they forgot to attach a simple little video camera to all 2200+ satilites???

Like come on give me a break!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Absolute nonsense.

There are countless satellites taking images of Earth everyday, just as there have been since the 1960s. There are countless photographs of the moon, the solar system and space, from probes dating back decades and from many different countries.

The ISS is not fake, I've seen it fly over countless times, and Google Earth is not totally done from planes.

Post your proof that none of them are real.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

why are there so many flat earth videos out there if it's all just BS?

because people are allowed their opinion even though they probably have no evidence to support it.
there are many videos showing the world is not flat, concentrate on those ones.

other than that there is no argument, its round.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Over 2200 satilites in space

No video feeds or image feeds. No cameras on any of them to take pics of the moon, earth, and space. The fake iss feed is crap
And Google earth is done from planes. So one question where's the images and videos and live feeds from the over 2200 satilites orbiting earth????????

OH the spent 20 million to build each satilites but they forgot to attach a simple little video camera to all 2200+ satilites???

Like come on give me a break!!!!

Wait...why would you think you could see them in videos? You CAN see them from Earth though. Every night

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Wait...why would you think you could see them in videos? You CAN see them from Earth though. Every night

Ahhh, but they have an answer for everything! Even funnier and cuter watching it on 2x speed

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

and BINGO - you manage to contradict your own delusions in a single post - thats impressive :

you demand images and vids from space just 7 words after claiming that images and vid from space is fake

thats amazing hypocricy

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The point is if I can get a rise out of u then I've done my job. And ya as far as I'm concerned until we see some solid proof of space I'm sticking with that. So far based on the level of tech we have we should be seeing real evidence of space flight. We haven't. Naaaaa saaaahh cgi doesn't fool me anymore. Can't u see there lying to simply creat a massive budget black hole? And to make u think that ur a monkey?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The point is if I can get a rise out of u then I've done my job. And ya as far as I'm concerned until we see some solid proof of space I'm sticking with that. So far based on the level of tech we have we should be seeing real evidence of space flight. We haven't. Naaaaa saaaahh cgi doesn't fool me anymore. Can't u see there lying to simply creat a massive budget black hole? And to make u think that ur a monkey?

and there you have it folks - the true colours of our " flat earther " - as i indicated on the other thread - i am out - and this is why

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I see that this thread has plunged into the depths of pure silliness now.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
Sank like the Titanic after being torpedoed by the Germans.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join