It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the earth flat or not? what do you think?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

You seriosuly need to re-read what I wrote, its funny how some of you posters on here get mad because you read something thinking one thing and go ahead and write your somewhat angry replies

I was not agreeing with the poster, I know 'simple' geometry my spaced friend.

So if your high horse now, today
then I was merly pointing out science as a study not saying the earth is flat.

Moving on.....

I cant see a single person who sounds angry here

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

I doubt there's a pilot alive that thinks the earth is flat! In fact, I'd put money on it and I'm not a betting man!

Oh there are, but they don't actually fly real planes.

They are pilots that fly from the comfort of their own couch.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Was that reply needed?

Obviously the person replying to me, was a little annoyed.

...It is laughable is all, how some people act here.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Earth is flat. Proven. End thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For everyone who replied....

What I'm saying is this. Neo in the Matrix didn't know he was in the matrix. Is that so hard to understand? That reality too had a rational logical scientific reason for everything. It was normal life. But yet it wasn't. He didn't know he was trapped in the matrix. That's aboslutlely no differnt from our reality. We're plugged into all this crap. Tons and tons of it. All telling us that the world is like this, it works like this, and you are just a tiny cog in it etc etc. But what flat earth is saying is...."what if all that is a lie?"

See we know one thing. Most everything we've been taught is either a lie, or it's truth that only works within the system, and the systems norms. So science for example, it's massaged in a way in which it either services big corporations and or works to lock us into ways of thinking, and believing the universe is set up. That's all it does. And it functions well. But again, it too to a large degree is propaganda to keep us thinking inside the box. never questioning the true nature of our reality.

Quantum physics tells us there is no reality out there. It's all just potentialities. So anything is possible. yet we're told to believe that it's not. That the world is only a certain way. And it works well to keep us locked into 9 to 5 jobs. To keep us salves to tptb. We accept our role as little cogs in the system based on all the endless lies we're told coming from so many directions. Especially science. So yes go on believing the world is round, go on believing you are only all the personas that you've be locked into. That your just a plumber, that you're just an accountant. That's all you'll ever experience or know. It's just such a convenient trap. And don't get me wrong, I'm saying I too fall into this. But what Im saying is at least I call a spade and spade and look at it for what it really is, and not pretend I believe this whole illusion to be our REAL REALITY. It's total BS.

It's just like in I showed before in the movie Blade Runner, we're the female andriod says "we're stupid and we'll die". That's all we'll amount too. Why? Because most are full zombies. They will NEVER think or believe anything outside the box. They're actually incablable of doing so as they're too dumb. They too brainwashed. They're too run by there ego. They can't have even 1 original though outside of maybe a dream they have at night. Then there's some others who are partically awake. But they too might know something else, but they just don't act on it. They can't. They still feel too enslaved to make money, and try to meet there basic needs before anything else. So they might get a fleeting glimmer into our fake reality. But they can never act on it.

Then maybe 1 in a 100k or 1 in a million might actually think and act outside the box. They have awaked for the most part and they put that life first. Regardless of the problems or challenges they might face. And those people are so rare. They're like Neo in the matrix. They are sort of waking up and acting outside and operating above all the lies and brainwashing. They're an anomoly. They don't fit in. And often they are looked as outcases, bums, hippies, ecentrics, or radicals. Even they don't have all the info to know what's going on. But at least they've broken their chains, they actually live for a breif moment. They actually maybe expereince real freedom for a few minutes before they pass onto the next life like everyone else. And they don't go out as a fully brainwashed slave robot zombie cog.

So where are you? Again, I know nothing. But I'm interpreting what my reality has been, and what I've experience thus far to have some maybe tiny realization into the falsehood we live in. But the way I look at things is that lifes just too difficult and risky as is to start acting outside the box. Think outside sure, but acting outside, no way. I just dont' have that kind of faith. But I'm evolving and so should you be. If you're not then what the hell are you?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Was that reply needed?

Obviously the person replying to me, was a little annoyed.

...It is laughable is all, how some people act here.

Yes. It was. Because no one in here as far as I can see is taking the thread that seriously. Including me.

I get fed up of people suggesting (this isn't directed solely at you) that we are angry or they hot a nerve just because we argue against ignorance and silly comments.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The earth is not round.

9gag.com...

Don't forget the speed at which the Earth Travels creates an optical illusion.

So both sides is wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

The earth is not flat - I thought the flat earthers went out with the arc ???
It is curved - plenty of evidence of this - all the planets are spherical -

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My turn.. Yayy! First off its a Known Fact that as soon as a flat earth thread pops up, Bam! Here comes the science priests and congregation to denounce and burn the heretics known as flat earthers.

Second; Neither the chicken or the egg came first. Wait for it........ the fool who came up with that came first, problem solved. (This statement is meant for the early posters who tried to derail the thread with their idiotic behavior.)

Anybody interesting in finding their own true , check out eric dubay. (Because anybody who has researched this topic know there are psyops at work trying to derail any and all deep think that does not fit into their bubble.)
Here is some of his work.

Ok. Now i have some questions for all of you round earthers.

1. Who is the god of science? (There must be a god of science the way people worship science text.)

2. Why can't I go to Antarctica and denounce the flat earth theory myself? (You can't just go to Antarctica and see for yourself their are rules against that, its guarded by armed naval vessels. Google Antarctic Treaty System

3. Why is it so hard if not impossible to book those non-stop flights that proves flat earth theory untrue?

4. What makes people so sure that the flat earth theory is untrue?
(Do not give me that crap from your holy science bibles. I want first hand accounts. O wait no one besides the high priests of science have actually been to space.)

5. Why are there not many (if any) actually untouched pictures from space? (cgi does not count sorry)

6. What happen to the moon port I was promised as a child of the 80s?

I can go on for days, Everyone wants to question flat earth, but science must be true because a lot of people say so. Ha! Belief half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Flat earthers are stupid, ignorant and born to late. Science worshipers believe in science because of formulas and scientific studies. cough!! (Sounds like a religion to me, because if i do not believe in the science god. I go to the depths of stupidity aka hell.) Gimme a break.

PoP4life

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pop4life
My turn.. Yayy! First off its a Known Fact that as soon as a flat earth thread pops up, Bam! Here comes the science priests and congregation to denounce and burn the heretics known as flat earthers.

Second; Neither the chicken or the egg came first. Wait for it........ the fool who came up with that came first, problem solved. (This statement is meant for the early posters who tried to derail the thread with their idiotic behavior.)

Anybody interesting in finding their own true , check out eric dubay. (Because anybody who has researched this topic know there are psyops at work trying to derail any and all deep think that does not fit into their bubble.)
Here is some of his work.

Ok. Now i have some questions for all of you round earthers.

1. Who is the god of science? (There must be a god of science the way people worship science text.)

2. Why can't I go to Antarctica and denounce the flat earth theory myself? (You can't just go to Antarctica and see for yourself their are rules against that, its guarded by armed naval vessels. Google Antarctic Treaty System

3. Why is it so hard if not impossible to book those non-stop flights that proves flat earth theory untrue?

4. What makes people so sure that the flat earth theory is untrue?
(Do not give me that crap from your holy science bibles. I want first hand accounts. O wait no one besides the high priests of science have actually been to space.)

5. Why are there not many (if any) actually untouched pictures from space? (cgi does not count sorry)

6. What happen to the moon port I was promised as a child of the 80s?

I can go on for days, Everyone wants to question flat earth, but science must be true because a lot of people say so. Ha! Belief half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Flat earthers are stupid, ignorant and born to late. Science worshipers believe in science because of formulas and scientific studies. cough!! (Sounds like a religion to me, because if i do not believe in the science god. I go to the depths of stupidity aka hell.) Gimme a break.

PoP4life

Book your Antarctica trip here:

www.exodus.co.uk...

www.intrepidtravel.com...

www.polarcruises.com...

Then book a flight from Dubai to Alaska and fly over the North Pole. Or watch videos.

m.youtube.com...

I'm not replying to the rest of your ridiculous questions/trolling.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
So science for example, it's massaged in a way in which it either services big corporations and or works to lock us into ways of thinking, and believing the universe is set up. That's all it does. And it functions well. But again, it too to a large degree is propaganda to keep us thinking inside the box. never questioning the true nature of our reality.

why dont you think outside YOUR box.

have you ever wondered if maybe you got it the wrong way around?

that science isnt massaged in a way to service big corporations?? and that big corporations just take advantage of available science better than yourself?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014[/post]

I'm not trolling i am serious, thank you very much.

Yea I looked at those so called trips to Antarctica you posted. Two of the trips only let you see a small tip of the continent and the other did not even show where you would be located on the continent.
Need less to say, they all went to the same place.

This is all you get to see (www.intrepidtravel.com...) for 10 - 20 thousand dollars.

Really that is not proof of anything. Unless you already believe in the lie.

You CAN NOT mount an expedition without approval from government. I found one website that does private tours, I sent emails about how far on the continent can you travel, will post reply when i receive it.

Plus this is as far as anyone has ever been (news.nationalgeographic.com...) except for admiral Richard E. Byrd.

And i take the fault for not being specific. I was not talking about a non stop flight over the north pole. I was talking about a none stop flight over the south pacific ocean. So try again, because you answered NONE of my questions.
Get real if you think that science is not a new age religion.

Nice try, no cigar.

Heres a medal cause everyone is a winner, there are no loser. New age thinking>

edit on 12-3-2016 by Pop4life because: Sentence was out of order

edit on 12-3-2016 by Pop4life because: Sentence made no sense

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Pop4life
Can you address the issue of Polaris' altitude corresponding with your latitude? This would be impossible if Earth were flat.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pop4life
a reply to: 3danimator2014[/post]

I'm not trolling i am serious, thank you very much.

Yea I looked at those so called trips to Antarctica you posted. Two of the trips only let you see a small tip of the continent and the other did not even show where you would be located on the continent.
Need less to say, they all went to the same place.

This is all you get to see (www.intrepidtravel.com...) for 10 - 20 thousand dollars.

Really that is not proof of anything. Unless you already believe in the lie.

You CAN NOT mount an expedition without approval from government. I found one website that does private tours, I sent emails about how far on the continent can you travel, will post reply when i receive it.

Plus this is as far as anyone has ever been (news.nationalgeographic.com...) except for admiral Richard E. Byrd.

And i take the fault for not being specific. I was not talking about a non stop flight over the north pole. I was talking about a none stop flight over the south pacific ocean. So try again, because you answered NONE of my questions.
Get real if you think that science is not a new age religion.

Nice try, no cigar.

Heres a medal cause everyone is a winner, there are no loser. New age thinking>

I'm afraid there is definitely a loser here.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Earth is flat. Proven. End thread.

That is that then.

Thank you for that irrefutable proof !

I shall henceforth put my boat on ebay ...

... Phew !

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

science is bought and paid for by big corps and ggg-ahh-vrn mt. It's far different now a days. It's just used to prove the agenda of what the establishment wants the masses to believe. ie: flouride in the water is good for you, etc etc.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
here's something to contemplate....

this girl has an extensive background in graphic design and photography.

again hiding in plain sight....

(5:30 explain this?? and 11:40) this is extremely damning evidence that most people haven't seen.

Like there's no reason that NAahhh should need to doctor everything it puts out there. And there's just so many videos out there showing gapping holes in nasshhha's stuff and other stuff to to with round earth. Like it really gets you thinking.

And again, I know nothing. I don't really know if it's round or flat. I'm just looking at what people are putting out there and seeing what makes sense. So what I've known for a long time now is that the moon landing was faked. So when this flat earth stuff started coming out with so much evidence it got me thinking that there really is a lot there. Now again I can't be certain of anything at this point. But by default if much or all of this space footage is proving to be faked then that only leads toward one conclusion, that the opposite of what's being put out there is true. ie: flat earth.

I sort of tested the theory today too. I ran it by a friend. I didn't say what I believed or gave any view points. I just said something like "I'm kinda amazed at how many flat earth videos have popped up out there". That's all I said. I couldn't believe how he reacted. It's like I scared him or something. He got very defensive. Like "ya that's all such crap, it's such bs etc etc". Like it wasn't any logical thinking, it was more of a conditioned response eminating out of his believe system. Like its' the typical responce that people give when first confronted by the idea. but like I said before most people are just zombies. They don't think or try to analyse anything. They just regurgitate all they've been indoctrinated with.

But anyway, people have to do full research on things if they want to find out the truth. And really we'll likely never know the full truth, but at least we can rule out the big lie. By doing that at least we're being honest with ourselves and the situation of our existance.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance
What does that argument have to do with the shape of the Earth?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Pop4life
Science is NOT Religion:
Science is nothing like religion. Anything can be worshipped, blindly believed, or be misused. Religion must be worshipped, belived and contain faith.

Scientific claims ARE often disputed and challenged. There are politics, psuedscience, and financial agendas that often use science in a dishonest way. However, that does not make science invalid because science can always be tested.

Entertaining the Flat Earth Thoery:
The problem with flat earth is that there are no credible scientists that SERIOUSLY believe in it. At least to my knowledge. Nearly every scientist in the world would have to be IN on it. Not only scientists, but MANY other people from related profession.

Then there is the propoganda side. All the propaganda creators, at least at the high level, would have to be in on it also.

Then there logistics of maintaining an enourmous dome over the earth because space does not exist and guarding the "ice wall" from explorers.

Also, one would have to refute many aspects of physics that explain, and attempt to exlain the nature of this universe and our planet.

Lastly, if flat earth was true, it would basically mean that humans are an experiment in a giant buble by a much more intelligent civilization. Either human or alien.

In any case, I think Flat Earth is good for debate and healthy for understanding the psychology of conspiracy theories. Especially to know how some conspiracy theories can be total rubbish but sound slightly possible at the surface.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: choos

science is bought and paid for by big corps and ggg-ahh-vrn mt. It's far different now a days. It's just used to prove the agenda of what the establishment wants the masses to believe. ie: flouride in the water is good for you, etc etc.

I agree that science is often bought and paid for. But that is either science with agendas, politics, or financial agendas. It is propaganda.

However, it's not just big corps that do these things. Pseudoscience can exist at all levels of the spectrum.

There is still tons of honest scientists and researchers that are not minipulating or being minipulated. Throwing the whole of science away because it contains corrutpion (like anything else in life) is not smart.

And this notion is why I believe many flat earthers come to believe in their theory.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join