It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diary of a delusional being that considers itself as being some creepy hindu-deity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Dear Diary,

nowerdays my life is not as it used to be. Some stuff does not work out too well anymore. Maybe that's because I identify myself as being some indian deity whoms tongue is always showing. I don't know why I think I'm that deity. I guess it's because of the powers that are considered as her attributes.

Am I a case for a psychological treatement? No! I'm a hindu deity! I do know some stuff!

Maybe meds are not that bad. NO! I'm a hindu deity! I don't need treatment!

I like so called hinduism because they even worship deluded creeps like me. That's something!

I don't need meds! I'm a member of ATS and that's good enough for me!

Good night.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well, your writing is too well punctuated for it to be schizophrenia. So in that sense you may be in the clear. Of course, there are plenty of other disorders that can cause such an attachment to specific figures.

On the other hand, there over 4 times as many Hindu deities as there are humans, so whoooooo knoooowssss

edit on 8/3/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

Maybe that's because I identify myself as being some indian deity whims tongue is always showing.

Trying to understand… If you find certain parts of your body are doing things outside you control…

that is somewhat concerning. If thats what you're saying. What do you mean by 'tongue always showing'?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Well, your writing is too well punctuated for it to be schizophrenia.

Says who? You have a degree in some sort of science that can diagnose if someone does or does not have some sort of mental disturbance called "schizophrenia"?

Of course, there are plenty of other disorders that can cause such an attachment to specific figures.

Says WHO?!

On the other hand, there over 4 times as many Hindu deities as there are humans, so whoooooo knoooowssss

By looking at your avatar, I assume you're some sort of expert in hinduism?

edit on 8-3-2016 by Willingly because: Was Hänschen nicht lernt, das lernt Hans nimmermehr...(old german saying)...can't teach an old dog new tricks...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Trying to understand… If you find certain parts of your body are doing things outside you control…

Nah...don't worry, dude.

that is somewhat concerning. If thats what you're saying. What do you mean by 'tongue always showing'?

I refered to the hindu-deity Kali. That's all.

And there is MAHA-KALI-MA....just sayin'....big difference...

edit on 8-3-2016 by Willingly because: There is nothing right in the wrong, untill there is nothing wrong in the right anymore. (Theodor Adorno... paraphrased)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Schizophrenia or troll.
Either way I care the same.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

Schizophrenia or troll. Either way I care the same.

I certainly don't!

I can decern between schizophrenia, which is a mental disturbance some suffer from, for reasons that are not properly understood yet, and being a troll, which is some sort of activity done by some sort of creep, who engages in opposing what ever he or she comes across for the sake of being a jerk. Some get payed for it, some are just too stupid to even get payed for being a troll. Troll along...I don't care...

edit on 8-3-2016 by Willingly because: Pffftttt...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Oh S*** that was nice. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

So you made that up about thinking you are a deity.

Okaaay…

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Oh S*** that was nice. Thanks.

De nada. Da nich für, as we northern germans say.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So you made that up about thinking you are a deity.

Okaaay…

No! I really, really, really meant it! That's why I post in the short-story forum. Almost nobody will notice my crappy writings...

Actually I'm Fart-Face-Boy's counter-part. What ever THAT means....

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

No! I really, really, really meant it! That's why I post in the short-story forum.

Okay, touche…

new topics

top topics

join