It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Grays massing in between the Event Horizon in between our first layer of Multi-Verse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

In Between the First few Layers of Event Horizon that is in between the first few layers of our multi verse The Grays have set up establishments there.

The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be.

Not in the spaces we know, but between them, They walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen.

Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.

-H.P. Lovecraft The Dunwich Horror, August, 1928.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Why isnt this under the science thread?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I was going to post this identical thread.

Weird...

Gotta spread the word brother!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
People don't realize that grey aliens are future humans whom have evolved in deep space.

In the future we will amass the technology to travel in deep space, however this still will take some time to truly travel in between galaxies. What we have not learned yet is each galaxy dependent on size has its own time space signature, and in fact at the center of a few of these galaxies are not black holes but worm holes allowing for the not only space travel but time travel.

when we see a UFO, what we are actually seeing are our future selves, whom have traveled back in time to view primitive human life, because earth would have long been destroyed in their time line.

It is a cardinal sin to make contact because it could alter the time space timeline for natural earth. however they could not be written out of the time line now because they have already existed in another, even if earth were destroyed today they would still exist.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah .. .everyone laughs until the dimensions open and they pour out to collar and leash us up to energy milking machines... I've been attached to one of those things for an afternoon, once, and it's no laughing matter... the machines appear in our dimension as human toddlers, btw.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMultiSingularCat

What they have control of or can manipulate to thier advantage are gravitons...
this means they can manipulate all matter in our dimension at will they can pass through all matter also and even pass from one dimension to another...
And yes because they can escape the boundaries of gravity they can indeed travel time... perhaps elude time is a better way to look at it...
This is also how they are able to abduct people from homes and vehicles with ease they simply vibrate your being and any obstacle and you will pass through anything that should be impossible...
Only it is possible because you and the obstacle are no longer bound by the rules that govern this dimension...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have the distinct impression that the OP does not understand the term "event horizon" (and whoever they got this from doesn't understand it, either.)

It's the point at which nothing from outside can influence anything.
en.wikipedia.org...

So, no matter how many aliens gather there with cosmic weapons and intent, they still can't break through. If they can break through, it's not an event horizon.

(yes, I'm ignoring the time factor here but be assured that I'm well aware of it.)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I can't tell if people really believe this. And if someone here does please explain why? Im not bashing your views, I just do not understand. Like I say to the religious community wheres the proof.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul
People don't realize that grey aliens are future humans whom have evolved in deep space.

In the future we will amass the technology to travel in deep space, however this still will take some time to truly travel in between galaxies. What we have not learned yet is each galaxy dependent on size has its own time space signature, and in fact at the center of a few of these galaxies are not black holes but worm holes allowing for the not only space travel but time travel.

when we see a UFO, what we are actually seeing are our future selves, whom have traveled back in time to view primitive human life, because earth would have long been destroyed in their time line.

It is a cardinal sin to make contact because it could alter the time space timeline for natural earth. however they could not be written out of the time line now because they have already existed in another, even if earth were destroyed today they would still exist.

Got it!

Thanks

edit on 9-3-2016 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
I have the distinct impression that the OP does not understand the term "event horizon" (and whoever they got this from doesn't understand it, either.)

It's the point at which nothing from outside can influence anything.
en.wikipedia.org...

So, no matter how many aliens gather there with cosmic weapons and intent, they still can't break through. If they can break through, it's not an event horizon.

(yes, I'm ignoring the time factor here but be assured that I'm well aware of it.)

It's a 1990's B grade movie by Paul Anderson.

edit on 9/3/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I believe in isbe's more than gray aliens though, I wonder if
TheMultiSingularCat has met them before stating that they
even exist. That guy who met them while working in an
underground base was believable in his public lectures,
but he eventually got asassinated.

What exists in other dimensions do not affect our reality
so discussing them isn't too important.

It might be both too, if many aliens exist, but that hasn't
been proven.

a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 9-3-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2016 by Drawsoho because: Updating

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Reality can be shaped by layers after layers of persuasion by thought ... but there is another factor at play ...

Since the beginning of our time, a "Persuasion Reality Field" has been placed on earth so that "History" as you know it will follow a "Certain Set Pattern"

And in doing so, "Certain Things will always occur in certain time line realities"

If you know what are these "Reality Persuasion Field" are, their intricacies, motive, strength, detail etc etc, you can follow the flow and sort of "Will certain Realities into existence" within this reality and time and space ...

Where do you go to look for these details regarding these "Reality Persuasion Field" ?

The wordings and happenings in ancient texts ... gives a very good story of what these "Reality Persuasion Field" are ...

If you go "Along with the Flow" you can sort of "Mentally Push for certain events to occur" ...

For example ... The ancient text talks of "3 Days of Darkness where the Sky is literally filled with a Fire Storm" ...

Now this is an example of a "Reality Augmenting Persuasion Field" that is set into this time and space ...

And if "Certain folks in the community" or "Many thousands or perhaps just hundreds or even just a few certain individuals" Focus a strong Intent to manifest in conjunction with this "Reality Augmenting Persuasion Field" ... you sort of body surf on its troff and push it harder into manifesting it self ...

THAT FIRE IN THE SKY WILL SURELY OCCUR ...

The specifics works like a "Trigger Mechanism"

Even Lyn Buchanan said that if the time line is like a river flowing down... you cannot avoid certain big rocks along the way ...

To get that fire in the sky ... you focus and steer you canoe into the rocks which "You Could Not avoid in the first place" ...

Everything else will happen just like "Clock Work" ...

The purpose of dis information is to keep you from knowing there is a rock in your path ... so that you can avoid it ...

But the purpose of the "Reality Persuasion Field" is to ensure that if you go down the river a 1000 times over ... you will hit the rock a 1000 times over ...

So if you have some free time today ...

Keep on thinking of that firestorm in the sky ... about triggering it ... surfing on its troff and then push it into the trigger space ... and allowing it to happen ...

If enough folks build up a mental intent momentum ... the canoe will strike the rock ... which it was always destined to strike anyways ... sooner or later ...

Just a matter of time ... no one can avoid the big rocks ... no one ...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I think this is the best thread title in a very long time. Love it

What you say in the OP is interesting and contains a few statements that pique my curiosity. If lifeforms were able to move from one universe to another, I can imagine that an 'event horizon' may well be a good enough term to describe the passage. How do you know there's a multiverse? How do you know there's life in one of them and how do you know they are coming here.

Another point refers to them being 'phased out' so they can't be detected. This suggests that you have knowledge of their technical capabilities. How could that be?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I recommend being very, very wary of Lyn Buchanan. He hasn't said anything substantive enough to base your ideas on. If you listen carefully, it's a stream of concepts that sound great and don't mean an awful lot. Mix that in with references to other RVers and you have what looks like a solid object and is really a house of straw.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Come on Folks - you need to put "More Feeling into it"

Its a game of "Shoot the Barrel"

Everyone can have a go at it !!!

Everyone stand a chance at this !!!

And the Lucky one will strike a "Lucky Strike on the Big One !!!"

edit on 2-4-2016 by TheMultiSingularCat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join