It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 years ago today flight , MH 370 went missing and still nothing found

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It feels like a lot more than 2 years ago to me today that this flight was reported missing , I am kind of suprised that there is not a thread up about it and any of the latest news coming out .

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

worldairlinenews.com...

What do you think ATS , this is in the Grey Area , you can go totally loop the loop , Time travel ,Aliens , you name it

be back in a hour to catch up

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
From what I understand some pieces of wreckage have been found.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The odd thing about flight 370 is also that the media has not mentioned it in the longest time. I think a lot of people have completely forgot about it and it almost seems like the media has as well. I halfway wonder if they have been told not to mention it due to its use in some top secret test that the people aren't supposed to know about. Something very strange is going on.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

We'll see MH 370 again when it is flown into an LA high-rise office building.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

I agree , it seems to be a media black out on this plane bar the odd mention of reckage being found , which quickly goes quiet then somebody else finds it on Google Earth

It feels more like 5 years ago to me it went missing rather than 2 years

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It will be found in about 73 years after the US top secret spy satellite data is made public, national security will no doubt be used as the excuse for not making the information available at the time of the disappearance..

RA

edit on 8-3-2016 by slider1982 because: edit

edit on 8-3-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
it's probably repainted and sitting at diego garcia, in readiness for something nefarious. that, or it popped through a time vortex and is now on another planet.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

It is hard to know what happened to that plane as so many theories popped up very quickly around it . My favourite being the Oil Rig worker who claimed he saw a plane going down in flames , then getting the sack from his job

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't think it will ever be found, simply because some rogue Black Project doesn't want it found.

There has been speculation about the various passengers on board, many in fact. They sold us the Pilot's frequent bouts of depression and all about the flight simulator and the last airport he made a simulated landing at.

I've heard it was the U.S using some technology no one else knows about and I have heard it was the Chinese, the Russians and it was forced to land in Azerbaijan, for later use in a terrorist attack.

Chunks of it has washed up, but in fact it wasn't it and some dude has found it on Google Earth, and it lies just off the coast of Indonesia or the likes.

Maybe it will appear in fifty years time, having travelled through a time vortex?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Cobaltic you missed out it being snapped up by aliens for a museum back on the home planet

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Oh yeah, how did I forget that?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Oh yeah, how did I forget that?

It's called Dementia

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

We'll see MH 370 again when it is flown into an LA high-rise office building.

Don't they know how to get to Florida?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I was worried for a while because I thought, how did I forget that?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I was worried for a while because I thought, how did I forget that?

I actually missed my Hospital appointment this morning with the memory clinic about my fast approaching Dementia

Got a good excuse though

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
it's probably repainted and sitting at diego garcia, in readiness for something nefarious. that, or it popped through a time vortex and is now on another planet.

I agree, DG is the perfect place to launch a false flag op.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If it was infect nefarious intent of terrorism to alien abduction, then we may never know.

Sources have been saying pieces have been located, such as the one here-One Source but are not confirmed yet.

If these turn out to be part/s of the crash, though these stories seem to keep popping up but never amount to the actual pieces, hope the families can finally find closure.
edit on 8-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
From what We know some wreckage was found in the south Indian ocean West of Australia, was in line with the trajectory plotted out by the pilot who was fighting a on board front tire fire that destroyed the beacons and communications array. he lined it up to land in on a longer airstrip on western Malaysia but they assume the pilot was over come and the plane just kept going until it crashed.

It all lined up pretty well and that is the best case scenario for what may have happened.

They are still searching for it in hopes to put it all to rest.

edit on 8-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

They have a day planned

Sometime in June 2016 wait for it ...

(I understand is the search end date but I think it will appear out of the blue .. The deep deep ocean)

edit on 8-3-2016 by Definitely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
all the MSM reports of 'found' wreckage... is only cover-story lies

the craft was hijacked by NGO globalist elite, who hired henchmen thugs... and the craft is ultimately destined to carry a Nuke into the ME (probably Syria) with the IS/ISIS framed as the perp in a False-Flag operation designed by the BHO WH & the USA as the victimhood focus

the re-purposed commercial jet will be reactivated, the transponders all working... to insert itself in a flight corridor to Damascus as a passenger jet (like nothing ever happened)... then the aircraft will detonate a EMP designed Nuke over Damascus to aid in the ouster of Assad...
by stopping all the electronics enabled weaponry from being used for a period of several weeks until replacement weapons are delivered
edit on th31145749105008372016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join