It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Orders Teachers To Report Students Who Question Government

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Iran or China.

I am just waiting until we start getting called dissidents.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I am just waiting until we start getting called dissidents.

That will finally give us "dissidents" an opportunity to pull out this badboy:

They see me rollin', the feds be hatin'.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There is a wide division between disagreeing with the government and talking anarchy, or secession, or terroristic acts against the government.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is all a big part of the Obama agenda since day one. Every government agency has been used by the administration to carry out these agendas, just like how the BLM agency was used by Harry Reid to attempt a benefit for his brother using the agency to use force and threats to carry it out. An Obama granted favor for Harry Reid.

Or like the IRS jumping to an Obama sponsored task to go after conservatives, all these agencies are Obama's private armies and enforcers, and they have all obeyed.

People think and expect the FBI to be separated and independent and clean, but they are as dirty as the person they obey.

Every agency since Obama's coup against American law started, has obeyed his commands and he has already been exposed using these agencies as enforcers.

It is important to remember these things, although I know many Obama ostriches will deny, deny, and deny, even when the facts are commonly known.

This has to go all the way to the top, and it definitely does. The pattern has already been established.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: MrSpad

In 2000, the FBI conducted a study of school violence, The School Shooter, resulting in the identification of “leakage”—a common warning behavior for students advocating violence. Leakage occurs when a student intentionally or unintentionally reveals clues to feelings, thoughts, fantasies, attitudes, or intentions that signal an impending act. These clues emerge as subtle threats, boasts, innuendos, predictions, or ultimatums and are conveyed in numerous forms (e.g. stories, diaries, journals, essays, poems, manifestos, letters, songs, drawings, and videos).

Hummm... How is that working out for the FBI in our recent school shootings?

Looks like it is not working despite all the spying. How many school shooting have we had since 2000?

Their is no spying. Who knows how well it has worked out as interventions are done at school, family and local levels so nobody would be keeping track of such things. The entire point of the FBI document is that law enforcement is not the answer to the problem and that education and intervention by parents, friends, schools etc. is. Now your complaining because the FBI is not spying on students.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
At this point in my life there is no higher power than the government.

Amen.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This is all a big part of the Obama agenda since day one. Every government agency has been used by the administration to carry out these agendas, just like how the BLM agency was used by Harry Reid to attempt a benefit for his brother using the agency to use force and threats to carry it out. An Obama granted favor for Harry Reid.

Or like the IRS jumping to an Obama sponsored task to go after conservatives, all these agencies are Obama's private armies and enforcers, and they have all obeyed.

People think and expect the FBI to be separated and independent and clean, but they are as dirty as the person they obey.

Every agency since Obama's coup against American law started, has obeyed his commands and he has already been exposed using these agencies as enforcers.

It is important to remember these things, although I know many Obama ostriches will deny, deny, and deny, even when the facts are commonly known.

This has to go all the way to the top, and it definitely does. The pattern has already been established.

Seriously, no agency in the US government has done anything wrong until the black man took office?

Would you like me to find you examples, or is Google your friend?
edit on 3/8/2016 by BubbaJoe because: I needed to

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
They just remove them.

Waiting for the FBI to release a "1 weird trick to tell whose a terrorist."

Searchbar: 1 Weird Trick to Tell Who is a Terrorit

"This title cannot be found using the search terms. Please try another search."

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadeUSA

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: MadeUSA

I used to thank members of military for fighting for me. But now that I realize they haven't fought for the American people in decades they can eat shat.

Our soldiers join the military with their hearts in the right place. It isn't their fault that often, those who give the orders are traitors to their own country, and don't mind sacrificing good men and women to get what they want. It is they who can "eat shat". Not our soldiers.

That is the same excuse nazi solders used. I am thankful our founding fathers didn't just follow orders. What a joke you even think that's a valid excuse.

This is probably a severe T & C violation, but you sir are an asshat. I am one of those that signed my name on that line, that enables you to spout your garbage, come out of your mother's basement, and spout it in real life, you will find yourself with major problems.

What a tough guy talking about terms and conditions. I get it id be angry about my life choices too if I signed up to get shot at for nothing. But I owe you nothing you've done nothing for me. The raality is you should be thankfimg me for paying your salary while providing me with no goods or service. And it's no secret a great majority of the military are people who had nothing going for them after high school. Give it up this country is joke and it became that way in your watch.
edit on 8-3-2016 by MadeUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

As a veteran, I'm sadly used to the insults and remarks about my character and intelligence.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I used to thank members of military for fighting for me. But now that I realize they haven't fought for the American people in decades they can eat shat.

Our soldiers join the military with their hearts in the right place. It isn't their fault that often, those who give the orders are traitors to their own country, and don't mind sacrificing good men and women to get what they want. It is they who can "eat shat". Not our soldiers.

That is the same excuse nazi solders used. I am thankful our founding fathers didn't just follow orders. What a joke you even think that's a valid excuse.

This is probably a severe T & C violation, but you sir are an asshat. I am one of those that signed my name on that line, that enables you to spout your garbage, come out of your mother's basement, and spout it in real life, you will find yourself with major problems.

What a tough guy talking about terms and conditions. I get it id be angry about my life choices too if I signed up to get shot at for nothing. But I owe you nothing you've done nothing for me. The raality is you should be thankfimg me for paying your salary while providing me with no goods or service. And it's no secret a great majority of the military are people who had nothing going for them after high school. Give it up this country is joke and it became that way in your watch.

I will thank you for nothing because you probably weren't even born while I served. You get online, saw you joined today, and want to run your mouth. You should get off of your fat ass and provide your own goods and services, I don't owe you squat. The country became a joke because of you and your friends, I still work, pay my taxes, and will shortly be old enough to retire after working for 50 years.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

From my experience, I find vets more honorable and trustworthy than the general population.

The world is as it always has been, the leaders want to conquer and dominate the world, the rest of us just try to survive the best way we know how.

As for the posters criticizing the military, it's their tax money that greases the wheels of corruption. I remember reading about something with a plank in their eye.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As a veteran, I'm sadly used to the insults and remarks about my character and intelligence.

Brother, I think the stupid is great with this one.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Thanks.

People criticize the military because they are angry or afraid or just don't know any better.

They don't get it.

I feel sorry for them, for the most part.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

From my experience, I find vets more honorable and trustworthy than the general population.

The world is as it always has been, the leaders want to conquer and dominate the world, the rest of us just try to survive the best way we know how.

As for the posters criticizing the military, it's their tax money that greases the wheels of corruption. I remember reading about something with a plank in their eye.

Veterans have your back, the thing you have to remember, is that our political ideoligies are as varied as the American public. I hear horrible things about the VA, but have an appointment in the morning, and the treatment I get is awesome.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: GodEmperor

Thanks.

People criticize the military because they are angry or afraid or just don't know any better.

They don't get it.

I feel sorry for them, for the most part.

Here is my question DBC, anyone can get on here claiming to be a vet, you and I face to face, 5 mins to determine if that is the truth. We would be right 100% of the time, we have been there.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Question the government?
Go on the watch list, and now you can't buy a firearm to defend you and yours from... the government.

This is exactly why we used to have the right to bear arms- for when the government went too far.
And now it's too late.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I don't want to argue with you guys believe me. But the reality is the military has done nothing for the American people for decades. If I'm wrong tell me how so.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
America land of the oppressed.
China Russia America All the same.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

You can't agree that the country is # and not place a significant amount of blame on the military. If the military did its job of fighting all enemies we wouldn't be in this situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join