It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Orders Teachers To Report Students Who Question Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MadeUSA

I used to thank members of military for fighting for me. But now that I realize they haven't fought for the American people in decades they can eat shat.

Our soldiers join the military with their hearts in the right place. It isn't their fault that often, those who give the orders are traitors to their own country, and don't mind sacrificing good men and women to get what they want. It is they who can "eat shat". Not our soldiers.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Why even make this?

WHAT is the point?

Think about it. All this WAS true BEFORE. You see a psycho and call someone to help.

This establishes REASONS to call someone a psycho....based off political ideologies.

NOT if he is saying "kill people". It is saying, watch out for gamers, they may be terries.....but dont call, gather evidence and be sure, then tell us all about it if you are sure they play video games and their parents are constitutional anti federalists.

Right.

edit on 3 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

So let me be straight-up since you opted to strike a childish tone here...

That there is funny! Hope you edited your first response! Didn't mean to trigger you.

When school teachers get outside agencies involved, who do those people work for?

For the love of God...Try reading the Document you are talking about....

WHO SHOULD I CONTACT AND WHEN?
The disengagement process begins when observations lead to contemplating two key questions: Who should I tell and When?

The FBI advocates for the empowerment of school districts to affect change when concerning behavior or communications are exhibited by an at-risk student.

info.publicintelligence.net...
edit on 8-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, time for me to leave this thread. It seems that there is no logic at all to be had here, all I have seen is FBI+school recommendations=BAD.

Now the OP has resorted to "whataboutery" as well. Never mind.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The doc says nothing that you are claiming...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I think different.

You would too if your typical kid gets you under investigation for being a typical curious teenage person.

others will too.

If you saw a kid with an ISIS flag before you would alert the authorities NO?

Now you will think of a person displaying dissident POLITICAL ideologies as being akin to an ISIS recruit.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

What does the rate of school shootings have to do with your OP or it's headline being complete bunk?

Debunk? That is your "opinion".

I say either way it calls for concern and should not be ignored by Parents.

When government agencies filtrate anything it is only a matter of time before it become abused from people who have different ideologies.

No differents of the No Fly Lists.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I think different.

You can "think" whatever you like...but the document you are fictionalizing about actually exists and says the opposite of what you claim.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dazbog
I suspect it is me but haven't been able to locate the actual FBI document. I have read someones opinion. Does anyone
have a link ? I've searched the FBI website but was unable to locate anything. It's a huge data base.
Thanks

Here is link to the the state of Colorado's website.

LINK
edit on 8-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I think different.

You would too if your typical kid gets you under investigation for being a curious person.

others will too.

Your not the only one.

There is scant difference between the FBI, and Napalitano's 'You might be a terrorist' list.

Broad sweeping brushes.

It's akin to a weapon of mass destruction, and collateral damage be damned.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Yes I read it. And what I say is still true. Your hole in the sand is too crowded for me anyways.

We didnt get where we are from a benign government going "OOPS and Dooh!, Sorry not our intention."

No trust. NONE. So cut the crap.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

What does the rate of school shootings have to do with your OP or it's headline being complete bunk?

Debunk? That is your "opinion".

No...opinions are for when facts are not known.

Your OP Headline reads "FBI Orders Teachers To Report Students Who Question Government"

The Document is not an order and encourages teachers and school districts to handle it on their own and provides a guide for doing that.

Your headline is FACTUALLY false...and the substance of the document is the opposite of what you claimed it was.

That is not opinion. That is literal fact.
edit on 8-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Informer1958

we should also start burning books we disagree with

They just remove them.

Waiting for the FBI to release a "1 weird trick to tell whose a terrorist."

edit on 8-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I thought they just cut out that bad parts they didn't like, and rewrite the rest to make 'hero's' villains', and 'villains' hero's.

Gotta love progressives they have moved on to rewriting current events to make themselves smell like a rose.

Would bull snip by any other name smell as 'sweet' ?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What is your problem, are you now the headline police?

Again, it is a fact that the FBI has programs for Pre- Crime prevention.

Alarming “Pre-Crime” Program: FBI ORDERS TEACHERS TO REPORT STUDENTS WHO QUESTION GOVERNMENT

This overwhelming threat is then used to justify a massive surveillance apparatus, wherein educators and pupils function as extensions of the FBI by watching and informing on each other.

The FBI’s justification for such surveillance is based on McCarthy-era theories of radicalization, in which authorities monitor thoughts and behaviors that they claim to lead to acts of violent subversion, even if those people being watched have not committed any wrongdoing. This model has been widely discredited as a violence prevention method, including by the US government, but it is now being imported to schools nationwide as official federal policy.

somicom.com...

Sure you can look at all this as nothing to worry about, but some of us just don't trust this program, furthermore, has it stop any school shooting, not really.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

That's just more thought policing.

No worries the Brown shirts are on the march.

Rights will be denied.

People will be harassed.

No worries people like the FBI will not be held accountable for creating crap like that.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Are you concerned about the FBI’s new “pre-crime” high school spying program?

The rise of the Hitler Youth.

Seig Heil.

Seig Heil.

And people whine about Trump.

Do you realize how utterly ridiculous you sound?

These measures (if anyone bothered to actually read them rather than believe the hyperbolic right-wing propaganda on a site covered in spammy links so OBVIOUSLY designed to cash in on the insane paranoia of the average ATS member) are actually no different to the measures adopted in several countries, designed to look for radicalization of ANY KIND.

While you're all whining and overreacting in the extreme about this as if it's some "NWO plot" to drag all the right-wing nutters to FEMA camps, in the real world (the one all us sane people live in) it's nothing more than sensible measures to alert the authorities to any obvious signs of extremism.

Note, no one is being arrested, no rights are being infringed, no one is being detained, no one is being dragged to any gas chamber in any FEMA camp however much you desperately crave for that to be the case.

There is no way the US government can win with you loons.
If they propose in any kind of rational gun restriction it's the "ILLUMINATI NWO LIZARD PEOPLE TAKING OVER!!!!1111"
If they do nothing and kids murder other kids in their schools it's "FALSE FLAG AS A PRETEXT TO STEALING OUR GUNZ!!!!11111"
If they attempt to identify young people who might actually be planning violence it's "THOSE F**KING COMMIE OBAMA NAZIS!!!!11111"

And all the while, it was a F**KING REPUBLICAN who created the PATRIOT ACT.

And, let me remind you...
It's TRUMP who has singled out foreigners and religious minorities as an enemy to attack.
It's TRUMP who just a week ago said he would end press freedom in America.
It's TRUMP who is ramping up hyper nationalist sentiment in your country.
It's TRUMP who threatens violence against people protesting.
It's TRUMP rallies which sees people screaming "set him on fire!" when someone protests.

And you have the f-ing nerve to claim other politicians are fascists?

If you want to start throwing around claims of people acting like Nazis, don't you f-ing dare pretend that your precious Fascist Trump is anything BUT Fascist.
edit on 8-3-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Flunk the students who do NOT boldly question their government!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree, we are just frogs in a pot of water and it is heating up.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

WOW! From trying to justify what the United States government does by comparing it to other countries, then making it about Trump?

Sorry, if globalism is so grand, why is the EU having so many problems?

Our police state has already become too intrusive.

Why is the Western World barely treading water?

No thanks! I just want a government who follows the Constitution! Keep your crazy experiments for other countries to try out! I am 100% confident that if we had elected officials who actually did their jobs without having to hold out their hands, we will be just fine.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join