It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Mayor: Security Threatened To Kick Me Out Of Debate For Vocal Bernie Support

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It looks like Hillary's "special friend Debbie (DWS) is once again being called for her partiality for HRC. Earlier this week I posted on a Pennsylvania senate candidate calling for her resignation Link to ATS post.

This time we have a Michigan Mayor who is also calling for DWS to resign, after he was harassed and threatened with being evicted from Sundays Dem Debate in Flint MI, after he made the mistake of allowing DWS to hear his pro Sanders comments.

Buzz Feed:

Warren Mayor Jim Fouts accuses DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz of “totalitarian control” over debate audience in Flint.

Jim Fouts, the three-term independent mayor of Warren, told BuzzFeed News Monday that he attended both the Republican and Democratic debates in Michigan over the past week. The audience at the GOP debate at the Fox theater in Detroit Thursday was loud. But the mood in the Whiting Auditorium on the campus of the Flint Cultural Center, where Sanders and Hillary Clinton met in one of their sharpest-elbowed debates to date, was very different, he said.

“The Democratic debate is totally controlled by Hillarys [sic] good friend DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz,” Fouts wrote on Facebook Monday. “No commentary is allowed by the audience. Particularly if you are cheering Bernie Sanders. Persons who do not adhere to Hillarys [sic] rules are threatened with expulsion.”

Fouts has not officially endorsed Sanders, but is a big fan. He told BuzzFeed News that if he does vote in Tuesday’s Democratic primary, “it’s going to be for Bernie Sanders.”

source

The Hill:

The mayor said he and his assistant were pulled aside by security during a commercial break and were told that people had asked for him to be removed.

“The sergeant-at-arms said, ‘The people that run this want you ejected, they don’t want you here,’” Fouts said.

When asked if it was Wasserman Schultz making the request, Fouts said, “The security guy said, ‘Don’t say I said it.’”

“The Democratic debate is totally controlled by Hillarys [sic] good friend DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz,” Fouts wrote in a Facebook post. “No commentary is allowed by the audience. Particularly if you are cheering Bernie Sanders. Persons who do not adhere to Hillarys [sic] rules are threatened with expulsion.”

He also said the Democratic Party’s debate process “borders on totalitarian control” and, in an interview on Monday, he said Wasserman Schultz should resign.

source

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Bernie is the Democrats version of Trump.

The "Establishment" hates both these guys.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Bernie is the Democrats version of Trump.

The "Establishment" hates both these guys.

More like very cleverly disguised "controlled opposition".

Trust me, there are creepy people that work in the shadows and have enough dirt on anyone to bury them 100 feet under. All it takes are a few string pulls with the NSA.

No, it's all smoke & mirrors people.

The people really in charge only want us to see both Trump and Sanders as outsiders and rebels against the status quo...

It acts as a "release valve" for the public.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I always thought Sanders was the Lefts version of Ron Paul.

Neither one ever had a snow balls chance of ever getting elected.

I can't wait for July to get here.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well I for one will keep on donating to Sen Sanders campaign, to the end game.

Then if he does not get the nomination, I will vote for Dr Jill Stien. A Green Party vote would be my way of giving thanks to HRC and DWS.

Neo Ron who??? Are you talking about the guy that didn't win one state primary? That Ron?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Wasserman-Shultz isn't even thinking of resigning. DWS is already picking out drapes for her new office in the Clinton administration.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

VP?

LOL's

Or maybe they'll be cell mates!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: IAMTAT

VP?

LOL's

Or maybe they'll be cell mates!

LOL. I wonder which one gets the top bunk.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wasserman-Shultz isn't even thinking of resigning. DWS is already picking out drapes for her new office in the Clinton administration.

And Mrs Sanders is prolly picking out drapes for Bernies nursing home room after tonite.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Looks like the Democrat Party has its own Authoritarian problem.

Remember when Hillary Clinton said this?

" 'I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree
with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic..."

The Nazis are alredy here, and it is the Democratic party.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I remember, but that only applies to Republicans.

Democrats are 'above' reproach

edit on 8-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Both parties are full of corporate politicians, do either party actually represent the people?

Sanders is doing much better than Cruz or Rubio, and he raised more money in February than HRC did.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Very well said.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Sanders, however, has struggled to expand his support, and his troubles with black voters were evident once again Tuesday. Clinton won nearly 9 in 10 black voters in Mississippi and also made inroads with groups that have been supporting Sanders, including liberals, according to exit polls.

www.msn.com...

Stick a fork in Bernie.

He's done.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Well I for one will keep on donating to Sen Sanders campaign, to the end game.

Then if he does not get the nomination, I will vote for Dr Jill Stien. A Green Party vote would be my way of giving thanks to HRC and DWS.

Neo Ron who??? Are you talking about the guy that didn't win one state primary? That Ron?

If I don't get to vote for Sanders, I have yet to decide who I would vote for. On one side I would prefer Trump to Hillary, but on another I think there's a lot of merit to not voting at all, and on yet another side a good argument can be made to vote third party.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Both parties are full of corporate politicians, do either party actually represent the people?

I hear ya!

new topics

top topics

join