It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Scandal: Hillary Clinton’s Last Defense Just Blew Up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You believe that load of bull? Seriously, fess up....you are just joshing, right? You are waaaay too intelligent to feel that about Cruella Clinton.

On another hand, considering your own posting history about Clinton...you are a relative, perhaps?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
But but but Hillary's email server was perfectly legal!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh!!!!!!!!

Notice how they always conveniently leave out the parts that do not fit their narrative?

Hillarys email was perfectly legal!!! ( Up to unclassified only... anything higher than unclassified and it was illegal, they like to leave that part out everytime)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
People are stupid and will vote for candidates for any number of insane reasons.

A few weeks ago I was watching the news and a reporter asked a random person on the street who he was voting for and why. He stated "Hillary Clinton, because I want to see how a woman would handle it."

Absolutely amazing. Nope, don't consider that this person will be guiding our nation and making decisions that will directly impact us, let's vote for a PRESIDENT based on their gender.

Our very lives are in the hands of people like that. Now imagine how many will vote for her because they like her hair style. It literally makes me want to vomit.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1223
People are stupid and will vote for candidates for any number of insane reasons.

A few weeks ago I was watching the news and a reporter asked a random person on the street who he was voting for and why. He stated "Hillary Clinton, because I want to see how a woman would handle it."

Absolutely amazing. Nope, don't consider that this person will be guiding our nation and making decisions that will directly impact us, let's vote for a PRESIDENT based on their gender.

Our very lives are in the hands of people like that. Now imagine how many will vote for her because they like her hair style. It literally makes me want to vomit.

I hear 'ya. There were people that actually voted for Barack Obama simply because he is black.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
"Hillary's Lawyer's Advice"

Oh it's all perfectly legal

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: introvert

I didn't lie. I was mistaken.
Now Hillary, on the other hand is a liar.
Under fire in Bosnia?

Funny, that's the kind of thing Hillary would say.

"I was mistaken".

edit on 8-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Exactly. Part of me says we deserve our "leaders" when I see things like that.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I don't feel anything for or towards Clinton. Perhaps that's the problem. I like to know the truth and try to be consistent in how I approach things. I give her the same benefit of the doubt until evidence is presented.

I'm sure my comments would be more popular if I just bashed the woman and made ridiculous claims against her, but that is not a very intelligent thing to do, is it?

On another hand, considering your own posting history about Clinton...you are a relative, perhaps?

Of course. Another conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I hear 'ya. There were people that actually voted for Barack Obama simply because he is black.

There were also people that voted against him because he is black.

Plenty of ignorance to go around.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

True but in those cases people didn't argue Obama was not black. See how that works?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

True but in those cases people didn't argue Obama was not black. See how that works?

I have no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My Apologies, I thought I had included a link to the original article. Must have accidentally deleted it as I was having trouble getting the quotes right.

Link to Article

This was posted on Yahoo's front page. It links to Investor's Business Daily.

Please enjoy the article for yourself.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

a reply to: NewzNose

I don't feel anything for or towards Clinton. Perhaps that's the problem. I like to know the truth and try to be consistent in how I approach things. I give her the same benefit of the doubt until evidence is presented.

I'm sure my comments would be more popular if I just bashed the woman and made ridiculous claims against her, but that is not a very intelligent thing to do, is it?

Of course. Another conspiracy.

What exactly do you call " ridiculous claims"?

1. She had over 1500 classified emails on an unauthorized device?
2. That it is illegal for classified emails to be on her unclassified server?

I give you as much as I can...... lets toss out 99% of the emails as:

A. Overclassified
B. Classified after the fact.
C. Yoga Lessons
D. because of mispellings...

Cmon Man... I am giving you 99% of all her emails are 100% totally innocent..... still leaves her with multitudes of felonies.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee.

"I'm sure my comments would be more popular if I just bashed the woman and made ridiculous claims against her, but that is not a very intelligent thing to do, is it?" So what you are saying is that blindly defending Hillary to the very end is an intelligent thing to do?"

SOS everyday.....

Her email server was allowed.

Her email server was legal despite the classified information that was found.

She never wrote a single classified email while SoS... everything she wrote was classified later by the big ole mean nasty republican conspiracy against her.

yada yada yada....

Man I can't wait to see the FBI briefing just so I can come on ATS to see Introvert posting about how he knew she was guilty all along...yada yada yada

edit on R282016-03-08T19:28:24-06:00k283Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R292016-03-08T19:29:20-06:00k293Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsreal

She will almost skate away from this issue except for one thing or maybe several. Surely, her system was compromised by one or more foreign spy agencies--after all, it was a civilian hacker in Albania or the like that disclosed her private system!

Once that shoe drops, it is clear that she not only didn't follow the rules but that she was hacked by foreign agencies and place our entire system in jeopardy. That finally will get her black-balled and brought to her knees. (Is that too many metaphors?)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Can we elect President who is not be allowed to have a security clearance?
Would we want and trust one who has abused her security clearance?
edit on 8-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hillary had emails classified top secret “special access programs,”

SAPs are special classified programs where everything is classified from day one by the agency that started the program.

These are never unclassified then later classified. its BS for Hillary to claim other wise

en.wikipedia.org...

I worked as a federal security officer and understand SAPs and the rules that go with them

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: xuenchen

Ahh yes, a link to an article that once again begs the question: Was the information in the email classified at the time, or retroactively?

You guys need to get on the ball. Regurgitating the same # over and over does not make any of it a violation of law.

You need to get on the ball.
If Hillary was given earth shattering information verbally by the head of another state, information that if released, would start WWIII immediately, that info, according to you would not be classified.... because no one had marked it as such yet.
Do you understand that nature of classified material?

Has that classifier guy been fired yet?

I want his job.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

So I guess you think hillary has no clue what is classified and it's not her fault as Secstate if that dude didn't stamp her emails for her?

Do you think she knows what classified means?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

So I guess you think hillary has no clue what is classified and it's not her fault as Secstate if that dude didn't stamp her emails for her?

Do you think she knows what classified means?

Well she DOES think you 'wipe' a hard drive "like with a rag or something?".
edit on 8-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The state dept sent them to her. Did they do that with their eyes closed?
Innocent until ... well actually until she's charged with something.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join