It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Scandal: Hillary Clinton’s Last Defense Just Blew Up

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Schmoe1223
People are stupid and will vote for candidates for any number of insane reasons.

A few weeks ago I was watching the news and a reporter asked a random person on the street who he was voting for and why. He stated "Hillary Clinton, because I want to see how a woman would handle it."

Absolutely amazing. Nope, don't consider that this person will be guiding our nation and making decisions that will directly impact us, let's vote for a PRESIDENT based on their gender.

Our very lives are in the hands of people like that. Now imagine how many will vote for her because they like her hair style. It literally makes me want to vomit.

I hear 'ya. There were people that actually voted for Barack Obama simply because he is black.

There were also people that voted against him because he is black.

Plenty of ignorance to go around.

True but in those cases people didn't argue Obama was not black. See how that works?

I have no clue what you are talking about.

So I guess you think hillary has no clue what is classified and it's not her fault as Secstate if that dude didn't stamp her emails for her?

Do you think she knows what classified means?

Of course she does. What does that have to do with the statement the other member made?

Some of you guys really do have a problem staying on topic and replying with relevant posts.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You are not the OP. He did not provide a source for his statements.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

SHARED PASSORDS? Really you're asking that as a legit question? Does your work computer have shared passwords?
Is that ever the norm?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You are not the OP. He did not provide a source for his statements.

Really LAME.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

SHARED PASSORDS? Really you're asking that as a legit question? Does your work computer have shared passwords?
Is that ever the norm?

NO, and NO.... So why would the Hillary wing the US government use that method?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Which ones? Who told you that?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Her server wasn't rated? Who does that rating again?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm not a Trump fan but I feel the same way about the efforts to derail him.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

How is this questionable ? It just reinforces that there is no criminal investigation going on. Otherwise her clearance would have been suspended.

More "current and former intelligence officials" ... who remain unnamed.
Fox has its own particular brand of politics doesn't it?
Get opinions from republicans who are on the war path against her, claim that these opinions somwhow reflect the actual investigation and provide conclusions to the situation based on these opinions. So tidy.
Because for the millionth time the FBI and the DOJ haven't said word one about what they are doing.

Don't you watch tv or movies?

It's always "no comment" with an ongoing criminal investigation. Geeze!

And does SHE even know if her security clearance has been pulled?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Since she's not being questioned yet the only one playing word games is anyone claiming that is her answer.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So ya got nothing?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

People are stupid and will vote for candidates for any number of insane reasons.

A few weeks ago I was watching the news and a reporter asked a random person on the street who he was voting for and why. He stated "Hillary Clinton, because I want to see how a woman would handle it."

Absolutely amazing. Nope, don't consider that this person will be guiding our nation and making decisions that will directly impact us, let's vote for a PRESIDENT based on their gender.

Our very lives are in the hands of people like that. Now imagine how many will vote for her because they like her hair style. It literally makes me want to vomit.

I hear 'ya. There were people that actually voted for Barack Obama simply because he is black.

True but in those cases people didn't argue Obama was not black. See how that works?

So I guess you think hillary has no clue what is classified and it's not her fault as Secstate if that dude didn't stamp her emails for her?

Of course she does
. What does that have to do with the statement the other member made?

Some of you guys really do have a problem staying on topic and replying with relevant posts.

Well, how can she say with a straight face, that unless it's marked classified, it isn't.

Tell me how that works for adults. For 3rd graders it is a totally acceptable excuse.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So the DOJ has concluded that those scenarios occurred in this case?

The FBI has come forth with a recommendation to indict her?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Miss Pinocchio gets "ranked" by lies.

Fact checking the Hillary Clinton email controversy

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Of course she does
. What does that have to do with the statement the other member made?

Well, how can she say with a straight face, that unless it's marked classified, it isn't.

Tell me how that works for adults. For 3rd graders it is a totally acceptable excuse.

I don't think you understand the classification system and the fact that the government classifies damn near everything retroactively simply based on certain language used.

The email, or any correspondence for that matter, could be benign in nature and can still be classified simply because one term was used that the government red-flags.

It appears that much of the emails mark classified may fall in to that category.
edit on 9-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

So the DOJ has concluded that those scenarios occurred in this case?

The FBI has come forth with a recommendation to indict her?

What's the rush?

They want to make sure it hurts when they bust her.

Like during her nomination acceptance speech.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Do you agree that attempted murder is a crime? Me too. Do we ever charge someone with attempted murder just because they yell " I'm gonna kill you" ? No.
Because talking about it isn't the same as doing it.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Let's cross that bridge when we get to it .

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What a horrible piece. They do not even show where she lied in any of it.

Most of it is pure conjecture.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Defense implies prosecution.
One person was given immunity...Because his lawyer thought it was a smart thing to do. All lawyers tell you to keep your mouth shut.
Pagliano turned over his logs...without a subpoena...Because to get a subpoena would require a grand jury which it seems both agencies are reluctant to do at this time.
The FBI can't file charges and the DOJ needs the grand jury to issue an indictment.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join