It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women in Ostersund, Sweden told not to go out alone following attempted rapes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Ow, that's hurts. pffft

Calling a spade a spade.

Lovin' it. TRUTH!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Restricted
The police already know why things are bad, but everyone is SO afraid of being called racist or a bigot that they won't stand up for themselves or speak THE TRUTH.

It's the rapefugees. It's the Muslims who have no respect for human life or human dignity, especially when it comes to women.

Their "values" are completely at odds with European culture. They should go back to where they came from and rape and pillage their own.

It's the 'rapefugees'? "Muslims have no respect for human life or human dignity"? Ok, you are a bigot and a racist. There is no getting around that now, and It's ok that i call you that since you are not afraid of being that.

In their home countries these individuals are told that any woman who is covered up head to toe in clothing is fair game to be attacked, abused and assaulted. Here, women have been told they can wear what they like and have the expectation that they will be safe when in public. The immigrants seen just about everyone and attack whoever they like.

There really isn't any compromise between these two ideals. The authorities dismiss it as "cultural misunderstanding".

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
What has the Daily Mailgot to do with a Police Conference in Sweden? Course they will highlight problems in EU and so they should, its the news outlets who hide such things you should wuestion the integrity of.

FYI I always do my research before posting. This is the original Police Conference on Swedish TV. If you want to ytranslate you can quite easily. Everything reported in Daily Mail though is factual from that conference as I have already translated.

a reply to: Swills

www.svt.se...

So what are your views?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What are your actual views on how women are being treated in EU? Not America, EU! What is happening presently in Europe is not the norm. Women have always been raped but not usually by groups and not so frequently and in broad day light and children have usually bern safe at pubkuc places such as swimming baths and yet these events are becoming more commen. In Germany there has bern another incident with a 12 year old girl at swimming baths. 5 immigrants have been arrested. Swimming baths are being segregatec when there has never been a problrm. So as a woman what are your views?a reply to: reldra

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You addedthat I said I felt sorry for women in this Country as well as Sweden and I didnt. You added that on the end. This isnt about America so quite why you are presenting figures from there I am not sure. This is about Sweden!a reply to: reldra

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: peskyhumans

They want to create a multicultural "utopia" where all the races and cultures can get along and prosper.

They're smarter than that and know we WON'T get along. That is precisely their point in allowing so many immigrants in that the people will demand safety. This is where biometric ID will become acceptable and an enlarged police state - all in the name of safety. That is the first reason, the 2nd reason is to destroy their culture and history and identity. It is those links to the past that become troublesome for those who wish to institute sweeping change. They want every European to be tabula rasa - a blank slate to be filled with their globalist claptrap.

These countries are being led then by parties and people that really seem to be working for some diabolical other......other than the people and whats good for the nation. Yea but like we have said thats considered racist and nationalist talk and we should prefer to be raped in more ways than one to demonstrate that we are against this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join