It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigged USA Elections Exposed (voting machine fraud)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

there is little voter fraud, and enormous election fraud.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

That's why I'm approaching it from the stand point that you have to assume nothing is trustworthy. You vote and get a receipt at the time of who you voted for, which you can verify is who you did vote for (and if it doesn't match you could change it at the polling place right then and there). Then you have the database publicly accessible to look for suspicious behavior (if one precinct has 92% voter turn out, the surrounding precincts have 20, and the nationwide average was 30, you've got a problem). Then you give people the ability to make sure their vote in that database lines up with how they voted. And on top of that all, you make the entire system open source to look for security holes.

In the end you get something trust worthy despite every individual component being untrustworthy.

That's just the high level overview, I'm not an expert on programming for security (data validation happens to be my most loathed task), but I know enough to know that there's a lot of things that can be done to make this secure on the coding side of things.

On the concept of vote buying, it happening on a large scale will inevitably cause it to get noticed by the authorities. On a small scale it probably doesn't matter. It's also a form of election tampering that involves a lot of people, you need the cooperation of everyone who is selling their vote, and an organizing body to buy those votes, money to buy them, and some form of advertisement that they're buying them. That's a far smaller security threat than the current system which only involves a couple of hackers to change the voting software. The more people you get involved, the harder it becomes to pull off.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
One hacker is much easier to be rid of when the election is over also. Random car accidents and murders happen all the time.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Just last week, TPNN reported that voting machines in historically politically corrupt Cook County, Illinois, were automatically switching votes cast for Republicans into votes for Democrat candidates.

Cook County Board of Elections Deputy Communications Director Jim Scalzitti, told the Illinois Watchdog that, “It was a calibration error of the touch-screen on the machine.”

Now, Watchdog.org is reporting similar evidence of electronic voter fraud in the State of Maryland, where Diebold voting machines are switching Republican votes to Democrat votes

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Did I miss the example where it was democrat votes being turned to republican? All I saw was republican votes being turned to democrat. It would seem that voter fraud is one area where the democrats really do beat the republicans.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Did I miss the example where it was democrat votes being turned to republican? All I saw was republican votes being turned to democrat. It would seem that voter fraud is one area where the democrats really do beat the republicans.
To be clear there is a big difference between voter fraud and election fraud. Voter fraud has been shown to be almost non-existent, people voting under a false name. Election fraud, on the other hand, is a huge problem that has been going on uncontested since at least 2000.

There is an enormous amount of evidence, as is shown in this tread, that election fraud is replete throughout our election process. So many are willing to die for cattle grazing rights and to stand against supposed federal overreach of BLM land yet this story goes almost completely unnoticed! I am confused and disappointed to put in mildly.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

This is not about "democrats vs republicans". You should know this by now. This is about picking the best puppet.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
It is not who votes but who counts the votes ?
www.breitbart.com...

Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom, will be running the online balloting process in the Utah Republican Open Caucuses on Tuesday.

The chairman of Smartmatic’s board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.

The Wall Street Journal dubbed the Republican party’s online adventure on Tuesday as “one of the biggest online votes conducted so far in the U.S.” and the “largest experiment with online presidential voting since 2004, when Michigan allowed Democrats to vote in a party caucus via the Internet.”

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It seems the republican party elite has been very busy with their fancy voting machines in Wisconsin, Texas and other venues.
In both Wisconsin and Texas there were reports of votes for Trump being switched into votes for Cruz in Wisconsin and Rubio in Texas.

unitedmediapublishing.com...

Furthermore the 30 point swing in the Wisconsin polls between the last poll and the election, is simply unprecedented and an almost statistical impossibility. Trump was 10 percent ahead going in and then lost by 20 percent. It is highly unlikely this vote was legitimate.

The elite really seem to hate Donald Trump. Given the fact that he wants to undo their pillars of tyranny in deficit spending, endless warfare, open borders, and unfettered "free" trade, I can see why.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is good but might I suggest that it left unitl closer to the election and then hammer it on here and anywhere else you can find.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino

To be clear there is a big difference between voter fraud and election fraud. Voter fraud has been shown to be almost non-existent, people voting under a false name. Election fraud, on the other hand, is a huge problem that has been going on uncontested since at least 2000.

There is an enormous amount of evidence, as is shown in this tread, that election fraud is replete throughout our election process. So many are willing to die for cattle grazing rights and to stand against supposed federal overreach of BLM land yet this story goes almost completely unnoticed! I am confused and disappointed to put in mildly.

Well, let's be honest, the country under the spotlight here, in terms of election fraud, is the good 'ol US of A. Last I checked the public education system is in the toilet, if not fully in the sewer drains at this point. And the majority of the rest are faithful to their capitalist consumerism masters, so...I'm not surprised that something as "complicated" as election fraud goes unnoticed. Any mass group of significantly uneducated people will clearly not question the method in which they choose a "leader".

Like that really matters though. I think someone on here, maybe some other thread said, that this is a system which has been designed from the top down, no matter how you slice it. It is here to control and it has been doing a damn good job of it for centuries. There is no reason it's going to stop anytime soon.

Also, take into account that the political system basically mirrors the pop culture which is manufactured like no other in the US. The zombies who follow such crap religiously without thinking for one second about the reality it spawns are very real. I believe it was Alexis de Tocqueville who called this the "tyranny of the unthinking majority".

No offence to anyone on here from the US. You are clearly the one's who slipped through the cracks and see that there IS something quite wrong with the electoral system, let alone political system and society as a whole. Clearly you are a minority though, out of what...half a billion people? Also, there are basically no other countries on this planet that have really figured it out any better, which personally is very dis-concerning, yet not surprising.

Meanwhile, the corporatocracy and banking cartels are gaining strength by the day, forcing their death economy to every inch of the globe.

Mark my words, the former headhunters in places like PNG and the Amazon will have ATM's, Money Marts and credit card services in their wood hut villages before the end of the 2020's.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join