It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Kalki Avatar who Came and Left his Mission to be Unfold for Golden age

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

I agree. Way too much layer upon layer, fleshy behavior to see our true selves, let alone communicate through our souls conduit. We indulge and listen to every thing else but.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Suanna
and left his mission of people to lead the world into Golden age

In Greece there is a party whose mission is to lead the world into Golden age. It is called Golden Dawn
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-3-2016 by vernichter because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2016 by vernichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vernichter

Interestingly I couldn't get the video open, because it is not allowed to be seen in my country!
Anyhow I watched another video about Golden Dawn, seems they are very much against immigration, understandably as Greece is many ways in trouble. Right wing is rising in many other countries. I think the crises will eventually calm down. It is just question how long it will take.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Interestingly I couldn't get the video open, because it is not allowed to be seen in my country!

The apostles of Kali Yuga want it to last forever.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Seem so!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I am just as guilty as everyone else of having over indulged, seeking all the wrong paths, making al the human mistakes we are supposed to so we eventually learn by our failures.

Not done yet.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

That's why we live to learn from our mistakes but also from our good experiences. If one is able to see like with others eyes our own behavior, we would be not so overhelmed with those and learn more easily.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Seem so!

May be I misunderstood your comment Vernicher as it sems you actually suggest Kalki missionaries to cause the trouble in Greece? I think they might have to do something when there is injustice, but not violent ways. Often the actions created in mind, intellectually, can be much more effective.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Perhaps it's time to include Yoga in the school curriculum. Or include psilocybin as part of your "5 a day".

Referencing "Sivananda Buried Yoga" & "Food of the Gods" respectively.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The stress of the sun and the wind is what makes spindly saplings wax strong.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Hi Michet,

Don't know about 'daily'. Did my share of hallucinogens (all flavors) when I was a lot younger. Different world back then. They surely opened my 'Eye'.

We aren't supposed to discuss experiences with drugs here, hopefully the mods will allow it, I've nothing further to add about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Surely yoga would be good, some schools have but very few. It would make the kids more relaxed to learn also for hole day. When there will be more research of yoga, then more teachers might get interested.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The drugs help to open the eye, but it is much more safe to practise yoga and meditation, because one will experience things gradually according once capacity to understand. Drugs might take one too high at once, even so that one is not able to fully understand. Besides they can take also to opposite direction to lower levels and especially after of if using lots of drugs.

Actually manic-depressive disease is a bit similar. One might get very high and experience spiritual things, but then any obstacle can drop one very low to depression. I never used drugs but what I have learnt from others.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I never used drugs but what I have learnt from others.

To each their own. I don't 'do drugs' anymore, either. Meditation is another tool in the kit, but incomplete without taking at least one trip, imo.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The Kalki Avatar, that so important future messianic figure announced in the ancient spiritual traditions of the Indian subcontinent is no body else that Joshua Bar Joseph (Jesus Christ) , the seal and complete fulfillment of all the great Prophets of the world.

Kalki Avatar is also the same Maitreya Buddha expected by all the Buddhists of the world , as well as the Messiah Yeshua waited for by the Hebrews, and that was recently announced by the great Rabbi Yitzhak Kadur who had some important visions with him before to die in 2006.

Pls read:
survincity.com...

This culminant figure of the History of Human kind will be join all the spiritual traditions of the world in only one single truly faith.

I announced this about 9 years ago in a thread, his soon arrival to the world is also marked by a powerful signal in the skies, the Supernova that was seen in 2007.

You can follow that thread an check my more detailed post on this same subject using the following link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/9/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

May be I misunderstood your comment Vernicher as it sems you actually suggest Kalki missionaries to cause the trouble in Greece? I think they might have to do something when there is injustice, but not violent ways. Often the actions created in mind, intellectually, can be much more effective.

I don't know anything about the "missionaries " of the Tenth avatar. Although some believe that Baron von Ungern Sternberg was his forerunner. The guy was certainly violent.

What I said is that the metaphysical roots of the Golden Dawn movement are in the teachings that you mentioned. Golden Dawn means the dawn of Golden Age.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Golden Dawn is a Greek neo-Nazi organisation. You will find a lot of the racists like the New Age movement for its association with racist ideals and its connection to Nazism.

For example, Blavatsky believed Aryans were a million year old "root race". And she lists non-white people as subhumans descended from a nonexistent theoretical continent.

It is a lot of stupidity, but wholly expected from racists.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
Golden Dawn is a Greek neo-Nazi organisation.

This is what you say. And they say that their movement is based on the ideals of Lycurgus and Leonidas.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Either you harbour similar beliefs and are discouraging discourse to hide it, or you are willfully ignorant of the facts.

If the latter - which I surely doubt - I suggest you watch the videos of what they espouse. They are simply racist idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join