It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favourite art medium and why? (Also some of my work)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Film is most definitely an art form and one of my favourites.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You guys are really talented! Thank you for sharing with us

I like pastels and pencils because they are easier to control for me. I don't like using brushes very much, though I can use them for wax pastels and watercolor pencils. I mostly draw animals and occasionally movie/game characters.

Here are some of the things I've done:

(I'm sorry about the quality of some pics)

edit on 8-3-2016 by Casandra because: Formatting

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here's one I did pen and ink for an ongoing project of mine with minor brush work

Then the same page being redone with pencil and graphite with some conte crayon

Lol as much as id like to say I have a favorite way I'm always finding something new.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
another music video I produced for the 48hr film project.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Our latest teaser trailer to find an executive producer. Know any?
We have the completed script and breakdown...how should we proceed to make this a feature?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
An experimental film I had the pleasure to be a part of 2nd AC....

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ok I'll admit painting is my favorite medium, and specifically oils, even though I've forced myself to overcome a lot of the challenges with acrylics for some of my looser styled series. I'm really insanely prolific, so the last 3 years I've been been moving closer and closer to fulltime art, it's just logical and it works ok so far.

Oils will really always please you with the colors and workability in the end, and my style is color heavy so it makes sense. But here's 2 pieces I just recently sold at 2 different shows

They both went to great homes (owner of the first even bought a 2nd piece), and that feels so great seeing people love your work.

Here's one I'm probably hanging tomorrow in the WA convention center, i got room for about 4-5 pieces, and im bringing my best abstracts

all mediums are awesome and can teach us amazing new uses of color, I even have a series of blacklight art that was a TON of fun to paint and show

Thanks for sharing and making such a cool thread, making ATS rock just a little harder

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join