It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Truly Weird One With Biblical Tones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hello Ats,

I don't post often but I did promise I would post the possibly important ones so here goes...

8th March 2016: DB: A Godly type of voice stating, "Tonight I Strike my child".... Followed by two separate DBs...
: A giant white number 2 scrolling downward.
: A man declaring that he was speaking to me from another planet.

Very strange indeed but with a doomy gloomy feel so I posted as promised...

See You Later .... Hopefully

edit on 8-3-2016 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

What is a DB?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

is that aa or was there more details?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure what I'm reading. was this on tv or something?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

What is a DB?

That's what I want to know.

Please no gloom and doom today. I don't get out much and I'm going out today.

So Dreamer, how do you interpret this strange dream of yours?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Dream babies?
Distorted bulletpoints?
Deadly bunnies?
Definitely biblical!

IHNC

Clue is the last word just a hint.

Lol .

He will strike 2 night... That explains the two. White and downward like omg it's 2 much god.
The man from the other planet planned it, devil bulls or Deci bulls or what have you.

Alas we are saved until the dancing butterflies attack on a two'sday.
a reply to: Night Star

edit on 8-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Had a weird one too. Large explosions along the Black Sea that displaced land into (what I now know is) the Sea of Marmara. I said to the force - aren't you going to put it back the way it was? Don't remember the reply...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

DB's is an Abbreviation for "DreamBurst" a term I coined when studying the difference between Precognition and the long wandering Monkey Meanderings... DB's mainly precognitive in most respects in some form or another due to the fact they occur while in that in between state Waking to sleeping/Sleeping to waking of which the 3 this morning were of the latter.
They occur within and last for seconds(bearing in mind the dream to wake ratio is 3 to 1... 15 seconds of dream is 5 second in the physical) So these last for say 2 or 3 dream seconds that's 1 second in real time and the apparent time receiving them is a lot faster... I think its a quantum... spookiness at a distance... in time... kind of thing, that is if I had to try and understand it physically.
That is DB in a nutshell a flash of images, sounds, words, places, people, feelings... lets put it this way it's like being there instantly at which point I get or experience things personally within seconds of dream time DreamBurst(DB).

Although in further developing the ability it can be annoying when every moment of my day is constantly being merged with images of the future in my localisation e.g Seeing the cat before shes actually arrived in the room, its quite annoying but a useful sometimes... Christmas presents can be a bummer... can't touch or be in close proximity and the my wife and daughter have to not think of what they have got me else... bam! no surprise... but I usually pretend to be surprised. I digress, DB as stated above.

edit on 8-3-2016 by DreamerOracle because: more errors Lol

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Thanks for explaining.

I want to say you have a good point in that space between awake and asleep. That's the best spot. And the times I'm most "psychic" are when I keep my observer mode open while my ego/consciousness slide away. But "i" am still there. Maybe it's subconscious but Id rather call it superconscious.

Eternity exists all the time in a moment forever... Hence seeing the future. I've done it only in rare spurts. Or rather I let it flow in rate spurts.

A reply to: DreamerOracle

edit on 8-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Well I did quote and reply but for some reason it wouldn't post correctly.... other than explaining what DB's or it could for all I know as it happens these days be referring to something I am going to watch...Youtube, Movie or a Documentary. I truly hope it's that simple

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It's interesting to know that it does work both ways too... Retrocognition... e.g King Solomon's Ring(DB:Last seen on a 10th century Iranian/Assyrian General.... The Ark Of The Covenant(DB: Doesn't Exist) I'm thinking it's akin to the bones of the saints used to attract worshipers and contributions to the faith. Atlantis(DB:a fissure on the sea floor at the foot of rocky cliffs which once had statues carved into them, the fissure looking like an eye descending between the edge of two Crustal Plates).
Whether or not there is any validity in them I haven't a clue as I'm in no rush to prove myself, I'll leave that to those on the search.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Not to get off track but Atlantis is more and more viable especially if you look into how the ice age ended almost 15,000 years ago but more like 12,500 BC... As far as the ark goes it's a metaphor as is Solomon's temple. Just some " random numbers" 23 chromosomes... 33 vertebrae.. These "mystery religions" are about the temple of god or put another way, the body.

I search always and I LOVE being wrong.

reply to: DreamerOracle

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The "Ark of the Covenant" is Golden ratio.
That's why they give 'measurements' for it. It's mathematical. The 'angle' by which all things exist.

Atlantis is Australia. The 'Pillars of Hercules' described by Plato are Cape Huay in Tasmania. Massive columns of dolerite stretching hundreds of feet into the air.

If you look at the ancient (supposed) maps of Atlantis, it is undoubtedly Australia.

Which had (technically) not been discovered at the time.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Question: Just to clarify, did the voice say "Tonight I strike my child" or "Tonight I strike, my child"? You didn't put the comma in, so just asking in case it was supposed to be there.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Hello Ats,

I don't post often but I did promise I would post the possibly important ones so here goes...

8th March 2016: DB: A Godly type of voice stating, "Tonight I Strike my child".... Followed by two separate DBs...
: A giant white number 2 scrolling downward.
: A man declaring that he was speaking to me from another planet.

Very strange indeed but with a doomy gloomy feel so I posted as promised...

See You Later .... Hopefully

So - my first grandchild was due on the 2nd ( giant white number 2 for the 2nd?), but he has decided not to come out yet. Maybe he's coming out tonight (strike my child i.e. the old timey spanking to get the baby breathing?).

And I'm in between Seattle and Tacoma and it's rainy and "gloomy" as usual around here...

I've got nothing for the man from another planet thing - maybe my grandson's "spirit" awaiting his arrival on the planet...?
edit on 8-3-2016 by tallcool1 because: spelling

edit on 8-3-2016 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Question: Just to clarify, did the voice say "Tonight I strike my child" or "Tonight I strike, my child"? You didn't put the comma in, so just asking in case it was supposed to be there.

Great question.

Sometimes, punctuation is everything.

Here's another - "I am that I am" vs. "I am that, I am"

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Very interesting point... but as it was verbal I'm simply repeating what I heard... but lets clarify it for you "Tonight I strike, my child(child being me) but then what does the "strike" pertain to?....
And being the Creator or part of, why would I call myself a child? Well I don't know and like I said before, "I'll post what seems relevant just in case" it saves me any guilt trips later on.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well, Well go figure we are still all here
and as for Strike, the only thing I noticed was one significant Earthquake in Indonesia and one Moderate... Hardly biblical. So what does that tell me... Never relay messages that seemed to be from someone playing God in a Charlton Heston kind of way.
So my own take on this set of Precogs, Part One:never trust those silly Charlton Heston Moses/God types as the real Creator doesn't require a voice as I/we are the creator. Part two: The no.2 scrolling down was probably a metaphor for the actual first precog as in poo(a number 2)
and part three: Maybe the only valid part of the whole set, I was in contact with Bob Hope and it was a total Prank

When all said and done I hope those in Indonesia didn't suffer too much during the quake but I'm glad to be very wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
On a further note Someone shared this with me today... Voice Of God?? coincidence Dr Robert Duncans "Voice Of God" Makes me wonder.... First time I've ever been so far off kilter.
edit on 9-3-2016 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join