It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Media Blackout: Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Sremmos80

No connection is what the going rate for silence gets you. They lie.

Everything 50 years later has a connection.

Now go brush your teeth with Floride and swish clean with Floridated water because there is no connection between poisons and Floride.....

Ah yes I almost forgot about the "scientific authority" stance on destroying our water to "give us strong teeth" that absurdity of this is another case and point about how dumb our leaders believe us to be.

In fact they have masterfully created our state of health of mind/body.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: theboarman

What about the 99% of the rest of us that received vaccines autism free?

How many of the 99% are dealing with mysterious auto-immune disorders that the top medical fields simply can not understand.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I do understand where you are coming from, however

Epilepsy & vaccination In 1998, federal public health officials at the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, Public Health Service (Pediatrics; March 1998) found that a causal relationship exists between live measles vaccine and encephalopathy after analyzing cases of children who received measles vaccine alone or in the combination MMR shot and, within 15 days of vaccination, suffered neurologic signs that progressed to death or mental regression, retardation, chronic seizures, motor and sensory deficits and movement disorders.---BL Fisher www.nvic.org...

www.epilepsy.com...

Hm but I did say I give my kid that vaccination ops ( I didn't remember what it was for)

edit on 8-3-2016 by Definitely because: My bad

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Why don't you not beg the question and present something. This is why no one takes it seriously, it is all ways some anecdotal or some other fallacy when it comes to the anti vaxers. Or posting something without out all the info like above. Nothing about how the study was done. pediatrics.aappublications.org...
Like this for example. 1000 kids over 10 years and nothing. Let me see that for it causing something.

It isn't about authority, it is about being shown something and them showing you how they got there. Sorry you refuse to accept it because someone one told you they are lying.
edit on thTue, 08 Mar 2016 21:16:56 -0600America/Chicago320165680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Sremmos, I respect your opinion and honor your right to vaccinate yourself and those your care about.

As I have said repeatedly throughout this thread, when I researched the origins of this and found the Eugenicists of the early 1900's to be the people continuing this through their monopolized pharma/healthcare/medical school organizations I became highly suspect of everything when it comes from such authorities.

When I learned about SV40 virus that was spread through the polio vaccine, I became appalled and decided not to vaccinate. I have cited this many times and you can do yourself a favor and check it out.

This family has cited plenty of research for you look over.

SV40 foundation

As far as the rest of the auto-immune disorders, that is pure speculation on my part because I believe when they inject disease into new born infants it sets the stage for these complications.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Only despite the claim the GSK report doesn't show that the vaccine caused autism in 5 cases.

Yeah, and asbestos doesn't cause cancer, neither do cigarettes and those PCB's that the fish absorb in the great lakes won't cause cancer and drinking alcohol during pregnancy doesn't cause FAS and all that radiation from Fukushima is good for you too ;-) dream on eh....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Millions upon millions of people get vaccines...show us the millions upon millions of cases where Autism resulted from those vaccines...heck maybe even a hundred in a year.

Show us those one hundred in one year were a direct result of vaccines. I have had vaccines for years and so has my family...no autism..we must be freaks of nature just like the other millions upon millions of folks out there.

So crazy how the anti vaccine freaks link things, OMG there were these guys who drank one water and then a few hours later they had heart attacks, slipped and fell, committed suicide, whatever and all after drinking water...must be link..

edit on 8-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Just because a court rules that something is so, does not mean that it is. The science (and the statistics) show that vaccines do not cause Autism, and the original author of that idea, has been shown to have faked data. End of story for now.

In other words.

SHOW

ME

THE

SCIENCE

or sod of

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Again, courts do not decide what is scientifically correct. In essence its who shouted loudest at these court cases.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Only despite the claim the GSK report doesn't show that the vaccine caused autism in 5 cases.

Yeah, and asbestos doesn't cause cancer, neither do cigarettes and those PCB's that the fish absorb in the great lakes won't cause cancer and drinking alcohol during pregnancy doesn't cause FAS and all that radiation from Fukushima is good for you too ;-) dream on eh....

Cheers - Dave

A list of thing some of which science has shown to cause harm and saying that means that something else that science has not shown to cause harm must be true, seems a rather unconvincing argument to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

First: convicted where not only "scientinst" as claimed, they were puplic officers, not all geologist.

Second: they were absolved 1 year later, except 1

ok, we can not predict earthquakes, but we can have some hints of increasing risk, like few days of sismic swarm (not sure about translate).
They make an emergency meeting (National Comission on Great Risks) for that, than they decided to do nothing, worst they reassured the population about the total absence of any risk, told to don't worry and stay in houses, this is the reason of the convictions:

the Court explains very well that the alternative lawful conduct that should have followed the members of the Commission should not have been at all be to "raise the alarm", a task that it is not certainly to this body [which has advisory status with respect to the protection civil], but rather to properly inform the institutional bodies responsible for protection from seismic risks of the real situation, whatever it was, avoiding any direct intervention by launching messages, least of tranquilizers, citizenship. Moreover, the same professor, during his while incorrect reasoning, it contradicts itself blatantly, when it states: "It has overshadowed the possibility that the Commission's opinion was determined by political expediency to reassure the population"

IN SHORT:
They say stay home, stay quiet, and they had to say just be careful, or nothing...

THE REASONS:
just search how they managed the post heartquake, reconstruction and take a look at L'Aquila now... ghost town..

link (sorry is in italian, try translastor..)
www.ilfattoquotidiano.it...

documentaries english
search “Return to L'Aquila: Broken Promises”
www.youtube.com...

documentaries italian
en.wikipedia.org...

hope lighted something!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Cheers - Dave

A list of thing some of which science has shown to cause harm and saying that means that something else that science has not shown to cause harm must be true, seems a rather unconvincing argument to me.

It seems to me that you are denying the toxic veracity of the chemicals like mercury and aluminum in the vaccines. Since it has been scientifically proven that these kinds of metals when ingested or injected lead to a host of neurological disorders in adults, it is not a stretch to presume that a baby weighing 1/20th that of an adult, receiving tens of thousands of times the "approved" environmental limit, would not suffer consequences. In addition, there would be a range of negative consequences as we are all the same, yet different.

To think otherwise would be like saying that if a person falls from a tree and breaks their arm, that if they fall from a plane at 30,000 feet, the worst they will do is break an arm.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

What's the approved limit and how much is going in a baby? Let's see some links.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
When I learned about SV40 virus that was spread through the polio vaccine, I became appalled and decided not to vaccinate. I have cited this many times and you can do yourself a favor and check it out.

Even if we are to believe SV40 causes cancer in humans, polio vaccines have been free from SV40 since 1963.

If what you say it's true then we would all have cancer by now, 95% of the population!!

Unless, of course, you have evidence to prove your statement.

As far as the rest of the auto-immune disorders, that is pure speculation on my part because I believe when they inject disease into new born infants it sets the stage for these complications.

Speculation not based on science: if you understood how vaccines work then you wouldn't talk about injecting disease. I can explain it to you if you want.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

SV40 lies dormant in the body and can become active for a myriad of reasons. Your defensive notion of it being removed in 1963 is a nice little piece of propaganda.

The foundation that I have linked multiple times was started by a family who has done extensive research because they lost their child to the SV40 virus that was given to their 3 year old via the oral polio vaccine, in 1999. Proof of the vaccines still carrying this disease and causing cancer.

Perhaps you did not see the link to their well researched website and their tragic story. This is not conspiracy theory based upon nothing. I truly shudder to think about how many of us have this virus within us. Also I do not like thinking about the fact that it was the 40th one. In fact the SV40 saga was the nail in the coffin of my research into vaccines.

SV40 Foundation

Also as far as my understanding of vaccines, I do believe they take a weakened form of disease (not to mention the other foreign ingredients) and inject it into new born children, some as soon as they are separated from their mothers, I do not believe they understand the immune system of a new born baby enough to know what they are doing.

You may be able to explain it to me though, please clarify what I do not understand.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Cheers - Dave

It seems to me that you are denying the toxic veracity of the chemicals like mercury and aluminum in the vaccines. Since it has been scientifically proven that these kinds of metals when ingested or injected lead to a host of neurological disorders in adults, it is not a stretch to presume that a baby weighing 1/20th that of an adult, receiving tens of thousands of times the "approved" environmental limit, would not suffer consequences. In addition, there would be a range of negative consequences as we are all the same, yet different.

To think otherwise would be like saying that if a person falls from a tree and breaks their arm, that if they fall from a plane at 30,000 feet, the worst they will do is break an arm.

Cheers - Dave

It seems to me that you're denying the scientific principle of the dose making the poison.
It would also seem that you don't know the amounts in vaccines and their chemical make-up.
In fact, it seems like you know very little about vaccines at all.

Would you like to learn more so you can understand better or would you just like to believe what little you know?

Here's a nice place to start.
vaxplanations.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Agartha

SV40 lies dormant in the body and can become active for a myriad of reasons. Your defensive notion of it being removed in 1963 is a nice little piece of propaganda.

The foundation that I have linked multiple times was started by a family who has done extensive research because they lost their child to the SV40 virus that was given to their 3 year old via the oral polio vaccine, in 1999. Proof of the vaccines still carrying this disease and causing cancer.

Perhaps you did not see the link to their well researched website and their tragic story. This is not conspiracy theory based upon nothing. I truly shudder to think about how many of us have this virus within us. Also I do not like thinking about the fact that it was the 40th one. In fact the SV40 saga was the nail in the coffin of my research into vaccines.

SV40 Foundation

Also as far as my understanding of vaccines, I do believe they take a weakened form of disease (not to mention the other foreign ingredients) and inject it into new born children, some as soon as they are separated from their mothers, I do not believe they understand the immune system of a new born baby enough to know what they are doing.

You may be able to explain it to me though, please clarify what I do not understand.

I would suggest that your poor understanding of vaccines is mirrored in your poor understanding of the SV40 virus.

From all the studies performed there has been no evidence of SV40 causing cancer in humans.
None.
Nada.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In the website you linked the studies only show the presence of particles of the SV40, they do not show that these particles have provoked any response.
There's a huge difference in detecting the presence of SV40 and SV40 being a carcinogen in humans.

And there's always a law-suit attached isn't there?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Huh thats funny apparently you chose to avoid these studies in your superb understanding of vaccines mirrored in your superb understanding of the SV40 virus.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

These data suggest that there may be an increased incidence of certain cancers among the 98 million persons exposed to contaminated polio vaccine in the U.S.; further investigations are clearly justified.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Presently there are over 61 reports from 49 different laboratories that have detected SV40 in human mesothelioma, lymphoma, brain and bone tumors, versus three reports (two from Dr. Shah's laboratory who performed his study under contract from Dr. Strickler at the Viral Epidemiology Branch (VEB) National Cancer Institute (USA) that have failed to detect SV40 in some of these same tumor types

But yes it is mere coincidence that it is found in the tumors and it was created and spread through a vaccine!

As far as lawsuits are concerned, I am pretty sure that Big Pharma has a special court in place to make sure that no one can dare question the effective propaganda of "safe and effective"

What a funny world it is when injecting "weakened disease" into your children, is a perquisite for them to survive.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amThursday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Huh thats funny apparently you chose to avoid these studies in your superb understanding of vaccines mirrored in your superb understanding of the SV40 virus.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

These data suggest that there may be an increased incidence of certain cancers among the 98 million persons exposed to contaminated polio vaccine in the U.S.; further investigations are clearly justified.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Presently there are over 61 reports from 49 different laboratories that have detected SV40 in human mesothelioma, lymphoma, brain and bone tumors, versus three reports (two from Dr. Shah's laboratory who performed his study under contract from Dr. Strickler at the Viral Epidemiology Branch (VEB) National Cancer Institute (USA) that have failed to detect SV40 in some of these same tumor types

But yes it is mere coincidence that it is found in the tumors and it was created and spread through a vaccine!

As far as lawsuits are concerned, I am pretty sure that Big Pharma has a special court in place to make sure that no one can dare question the effective propaganda of "safe and effective"

What a funny world it is when injecting "weakened disease" into your children, is a perquisite for them to survive.

Nope, didn't avoid them at all.
I just looked for more recent information as none of the ones you've just posted are conclusive.

Like this one you posted
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This snippet is from the full text and it's quite important.
"Although in vitro studies have established that SV40 disrupts critical cell cycle control pathways, it remains unknown if these perturbations are sufficient for the virus to induce tumor formation in humans."

It's relatively easy to find an association with anything if you try hard enough especially when you're looking from a macro-molecular level.
The important thing is to find a causal association.
So far that hasn't been found.
In fact looking at all of the data suggests that there isn't a causal association.
Look here.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

TL;DR version
"An unknown proportion of formalin-inactivated poliovirus vaccine lots administered to millions of US residents between 1955 and 1963 was contaminated with small amounts of infectious simian virus 40 (SV40), a polyomavirus of the rhesus macaque. It has been reported that mesothelioma, brain tumors, osteosarcoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) contain SV40 DNA sequences and that SV40 infection introduced into humans by the vaccine probably contributed to the development of these cancers. The Immunization Safety Review Committee of the Institute of Medicine (IOM) reviewed this topic in 2002. The present review of recent studies showed that the earlier results describing the recovery of SV40 DNA sequences from a large proportion of the above tumors were not reproducible and that most studies were negative. Contamination with laboratory plasmids was identified as a possible source of false positive results in some previous studies. The low-level immunoreactivity of human sera to SV40 was very likely the result of cross-reactivity with antibodies to the SV40-related human polyomaviruses BKV and JCV, rather than of authentic SV40 infection. SV40 sero-reactivity in patients with the suspect tumors was no greater than that in controls. In epidemiologic studies, the increased incidence of some of the suspect tumors in the 1970s to 1980s was not related to the risk of exposure to SV40-contaminated vaccines. In summary, the most recent evidence does not support the notion that SV40 contributed to the development of human cancers"

And no, it's not "a funny world when injecting "weakened disease" into your children, is a perquisite for them to survive."

But it certainly would be a funny world if we had the capability to prevent illness but didn't.

Oh and big pharma get sued for something all the time and lose quite often especially when they can be shown they're in the wrong.
It's only when you can't do that then there's no pay out.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I have a question for you about the credibility of scientific studies, specifically ones that corporations stand to profit from.

Do you think that money/intimidation could be used in order to bury evidence that could shatter something as important as the safety of vaccines as we know them?

The reason I ask is when the family that started the SV40 foundation looked into what caused the death of their child they were quite thorough, scientifically.

www.sv40foundation.org...

This foundation was created by Raphaele and Michael Horwin, parents of Alexander Horwin. Alexander was born on June 7, 1996. He was administered the oral polio vaccine in November 1997. On August 10, 1998, Alexander was diagnosed with a malignant brain cancer, medulloblastoma. Alexander died on January 31, 1999.

Four independent laboratories (Baylor College of Medicine, University of Chicago, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Temple University) used DNA testing (Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)) or laser micro-dissection to test Alexander’s tumor for the presence of SV40. Every lab found that the tumor tissue contained the virus.

In addition, Alexander’s cord blood was saved and stored by a private laboratory. The cord blood was the blood shared by Alexander and his mother at the time of Alexander's birth. This blood was tested for SV40 using PCR. It did not contain SV40.

Alexander’s parents were tested for SV40 by two independent laboratories (Baylor College of Medicine, University of Wales) using a number of PCR tests. All tests demonstrated that the parents did not carry the virus.

I would like to state that I appreciate our dialogue and respect your view.

From personal experience I have learned to distrust western medical science when it comes to maintaining health, in emergency situations it is miraculous. However the profit motive is apparent and I do believe that vaccines are a trojan horse for many complications.

I am aware that big pharma get sued all the time, for very legitimate reasons. There is a historic record of horrific practices, take for example the giant Bayer who used to be a part of the nazi cartel known as IG Farben. In fact many Pharma companies have their roots in the Eugenicists of the early 1900's and they are not remembered for their benevolence.

Big Pharma does not however have to deal with the countless families who believe their children have been negatively effected by vaccines. Their product is protected and we are to take them at their word, much like their sister companies in the GMO world.

I only pray that we never end up with forced inoculation. The next step could very easily be a chip. If they could convince you that a chip being implanted in you would be able to protect you from disease would you get it implanted? Is there a line?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join