It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Media Blackout: Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Absolute nonsense

second line

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

This is reality. Observed over and over again.

By parents looking to blame an external factor for their children's autism,I know I've heard it about a thousand times and it's starting to get old. You have to just accept your genes and your child's genes are crap.

Our kids are normal, yours are brain damaged through introduction of these substances directly into their bloodstream.

Depending on how severe the case of autism,a child's I.Q (or intelligence) may be completely unaffected. I have several autistic cousins,one is severely affected and can't go to the bathroom without assistance. The other two are geniuses and only mildly affected. One is a mathematician and the other one is a sculptor,dare I say better than his non-autistic counterparts.
edit on 3am31America/Chicago3103America/Chicagoam301 by NateTheAnimator because: Grammatical edit

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Sremmos80

This is reality. Observed over and over again.

The doctors claim all manner of excuses, over and over again.

People frequently comment on how intelligent our children are. I daren't answer truthfully. Our kids are normal, yours are brain damaged through introduction of these substances directly into their bloodstream.

The autistic ones are the geniuses, normal kids are, you know, normal.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
U.S. Media Blackout: Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

And the BS just keeps flowing...

What next, an article from the National Inquisitor? *__-

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

edit on 8-3-2016 by theboarman because: mistake

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

what about the family who won 1.5 million dollars for their kid getting autism from vaccines? www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 8-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

what about the family who won 1.5 million dollars for their kid getting autism from vaccines? www.cbsnews.com...

Guess you didn't follow the links?www.cbsnews.com...

"Eight years later, the government has quietly conceded that vaccines aggravated a cell disorder nobody knew Hannah had, leaving her with permanent brain damage and autistic-like symptoms."

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

That's not quite what happened though. The girl had a mitichondrial disorder and the award was a settlement from the government. There was no trial nor did the court weigh the evidence let alone issue a ruling.

acknowledging Hannah's injuries, the government said vaccines aggravated an unknown mitochondrial disorder Hannah had which didn't "cause" her autism, but "resulted" in it.

The vast amount of vaccines she received during the course of a singular Dr. Visit exacerbated the underlying issue. They didn't actually cause autism though.

ETA looks like I got beat to the punch.

edit on 8-3-2016 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

you can sugar coat it all you want, if it walks and quaks like a duck its most likely a duck, the girl has autism/irreversible damage and its the vaccines fault.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Yes, I'm drifting off topic again. I don't know much about listed and named conditions or the possible links to the introduction of these substances into the bloodstream. Incidentally I believe the actual makers of the vaccine substances have said they don't know what all the substances are due to the brewing of ingredients.

What I'm referring to is the actual experience of seeing children go for their jabs, then regress terribly. This is seen from the perspective of child carers and playgroup supervisors in the family. A lot of actual experience.

Typically there will be high pitched screaming followed by a big step back in development. The mothers are generally so heavily invested in the whole vaccine thing being a good move they readily go along with the doctor's suggestions that it's a 'normal' reaction.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

you can sugar coat it all you want, if it walks and quaks like a duck its most likely a duck, the girl has autism/irreversible damage and its the vaccines fault.

No. The girl has "permanent brain damage and autistic-like symptoms."

Not the same as having autism.

Just because it aggravated an issue THAT WAS ALREADY THERE doesn't mean the vaccine caused it.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

It's nobodies fault. Those vaccines, even the sheer number given during one appointment, would not have had the same effects on a child without the mitochondrial disorder.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes, I've already admitted to going off topic. I'm talking about the damage we've seen from introducing these substances into a child's bloodstream. Similar but not the same as the topic.

I wish I hadn't mentioned it here in the kitchen, the stories started coming out.

A mother furious with the damage done to her child. But somehow having accepted it as 'normal' a few months later. Her doctor talked her into giving the child more.

A child who had to learn to walk and talk again, and the mother complacently accepting the doctors platitudes.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Yes, I'm drifting off topic again. I don't know much about listed and named conditions or the possible links to the introduction of these substances into the bloodstream. Incidentally I believe the actual makers of the vaccine substances have said they don't know what all the substances are due to the brewing of ingredients.

What I'm referring to is the actual experience of seeing children go for their jabs, then regress terribly. This is seen from the perspective of child carers and playgroup supervisors in the family. A lot of actual experience.

Typically there will be high pitched screaming followed by a big step back in development. The mothers are generally so heavily invested in the whole vaccine thing being a good move they readily go along with the doctor's suggestions that it's a 'normal' reaction.

/Sarcasm

Woa woa Kester, did you not realize that all of that actual experience is nothing but Jenny McCarthy fueled internet nonsense. The scientific authorities have declared that injecting new born infants with weakened disease is the only way we can survive and make sure the pharmaceutical companies (aka spawn of eugenicists) fascists policies are disguised with benevolence.

end of sarcasm.

I find the ritual in honor of the Church of Science to be a highly disturbing trend. A ritual that has been brainwashed in to generations. This may be off topic however extremely important in this debate about the risk of damage from vaccines.

Lets take an example of something most are unaware of. It is called SV40 aka the 40th simian virus that was created when they developed the polio vaccine. They found that SV40 causes cancer, sneaks in through the vaccine and stays dormant waiting to attack. It is transgenerational. So mom pass to kids who pass to grandkids. And get this, they knew about it in the 60's and continued using the contaminated batches until at least the 90's when this foundation appeared after a family sadly lost their child to this vaccine spread pathogen.

SV 40 foundation

People can believe the "scientific authorities" who have been owned by Eugenicists since the early 1900's all they would like, I however will never take my child and inject disease into them to protect them. It is absurd and disturbing that people are so manipulated by fear that they are to the point of forcing this upon the population. These same people will probably demand "safe and effective" RFID chips be planted in every new child once they can build the case for how unsafe the world is without it.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: bandersnatch
My one Skidder drivers baby was a normal happy baby till he got a shot and turned autistic almost overnight.....
that's enough to convince me there is more than meets the eye.....

"...turned autistic almost overnight". Yep. Cos that's how autism works. One day you're normal then BAM -- autistic.

Even if vaccines caused autism, for which there is no scientific evidence to support, it wouldn't happen in "one night". My understanding of autism and how the brain is wired in cases of people with autism would not just "happen" over night as you put it.

This isn't Hollywood you know. One injection and then the next day your brain is re-wired...

Your wrong, every parent that has an autistic child that blames it on the vaccines comments how it happens overnight. One day the child is fine, the next this. I agree with the court. They said that because of a genetic defect, this child developed autism after the vaccine due to the themerisol and aluminum. It makes sense. There not saying vaccines out and out cause autism, there saying this child was hurt as a bi product.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Lets take an example of something most are unaware of. It is called SV40 aka the 40th simian virus that was created when they developed the polio vaccine. They found that SV40 causes cancer, sneaks in through the vaccine and stays dormant waiting to attack. It is transgenerational. So mom pass to kids who pass to grandkids. And get this, they knew about it in the 60's and continued using the contaminated batches until at least the 90's when this foundation appeared after a family sadly lost their child to this vaccine spread pathogen.

Yeah, very disturbing the story about SV40.

SV-40 discovery revealed that between 1955 and 1963 around 90% of children and 60% of adults in USA were inoculated with SV40-contaminated polio vaccines.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is a sad indication that those "scientic authorities" are populated with vast numbers of educated imbeciles that had no clues with what they were playing with.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
In fact, aluminum adjuvant are so "benign" that they are suspected as being the cause of Vaccine-associated sarcoma in cats and sometimes dogs.

Inflammation in the subcutis following vaccination is considered to be a risk factor in the development of VAS, and vaccines containing aluminum were found to produce more inflammation. Furthermore, particles of aluminum adjuvant have been discovered in tumor macrophages.

Vaccine-associated sarcoma

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
a reply to: elementalgrove

It is a sad indication that those "scientic authorities" are populated with vast numbers of educated imbeciles that had no clues with what they were playing with.

See this is where I think it is far darker than we could imagine suffice it to say it is not an accident nor ignorant individuals driving this. The Eugenicists, chief among them the Rockefeller family have a very distorted nature. They see themselves as better then the rest of the population and are quite concerned about over-population. It is said that once the eugenicists had gotten a bad reputation due to their evil actions, the simply switched their name to geneticists. Research the Flexnor Report to discover why we have a trillion dollar a year pharmacutical based healthcare system

We have this group at the core of another disturbing "revolution" that being GMO food and all of its glory. I mean they simply want to feed the world and make sure that everyone is as healthy as can be. That is why we no longer have starvation and barely anyone ends up in the healthcare industry!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

In sum, DVIC has concluded that the facts of this case meet the statutory criteria for demonstrating that the vaccinations CHILD received on July 19, 2000, significantly aggravated an underlying mitochondrial disorder, which predisposed her to deficits in cellular energy metabolism, and manifested as a regressive encephalopathy with features of autism spectrum disorder. Therefore, respondent recommends that compensation be awarded to petitioners in accordance with 42 U.S.C. § 300aa-11(c)(1)(C)(ii). So what does this mean? First, one thing that it doesn’t mean, contrary to all the P.R. over the last few days, is that the government has conceded that vaccines cause autism.

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join